NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jean and Nancy talk about the fact that flights do not land from 1-5 am due to blackout rules...

rut roh...is it true that flights don't land after midnight? My feet stay on the ground so Idk!

Jean, flts don't land after midnight due to noise blackouts, so questions if a flt was even coming in.

Is THAT true? I know someone here HAS to know the answer to that ?..

Lordy. Nancy convinced he was at the airport to skip the country. She and Jean talking about who in the world would he have been picking up; of course he's gonna say he's picking someone up; who flies in that time of night, etc.

Somehow between the two of them, they can't conceive that he might've been picking up someone from Australia who was arriving on a middle-of-the-night or very-early-morning international flight. :waitasec:

None of the comments provide direct, attributable, named sources. Typical Fox reporting - sensation over fact.

So you think the the reference to the written police statement is false? Sorry, but I am just trying to understand here.

Jean C- EB was taken out of her jail cell at 5-6am and taken to the wooded search site.

John Miller- Nancy wants to know who AB was picking up at the airport, John Miller is trying to verify who he was picking up at the airport, AB is the one who told LE that he was picking someone up when he was arrested at the internation airport

I think Jane was way off on the time that Elisa was brought to the search site. We didn't find out until very late this afternoon that Elisa was being brought to the search site.

Jean: Nancy look at the time he was there to pick up someone. Flights just don't land in the early morning hours.

NG: talking about "black out" rule? (Kat: what is that?)

going to commercial.

Generally speaking it is a no fly time period usually due to noise restrictions etc. Depends on which country you are in and what legislation there is in place.

I've worked at bne apt and know a fair bit about this.

I wondered the same aout flights at 3am, anyone know which airport he was picked up?

Jean C- EB was taken out of her jail cell at 5-6am and taken to the wooded search site.

John Miller- Nancy wants to know who AB was picking up at the airport, John Miller is trying to verify who he was picking up at the airport, AB is the one who told LE that he was picking someone up when he was arrested at the internation airport

and what time was it that Adam was arrested?...

eta~NG just said 3AM, but I can't take what she says as FACT..

Is THAT true? I know someone here HAS to know the answer to that ?..

Just need to look at the flt schedules coming in - I haven't bothered to do it as I figured when ever they arrive the press would be on it and report it.

Lordy. Nancy convinced he was at the airport to skip the country. She and Jean talking about who in the world would he have been picking up; of course he's gonna say he's picking someone up; who flies in that time of night, etc.

Somehow between the two of them, they can't conceive that he might've been picking up someone from Australia who was arriving on a middle-of-the-night flight. :waitasec:

This is some kinda comical! What a hot mess we got going on! We need a PRESSER! PRESSER! PRESSER!!! Come on LE, throw us a bone. Have you ever seen this level of media based confusion? I haven't. Not with a homicide investigation.

If it is true that there are no flights after midnight until perhaps 6:00 AM, then there is something wrong with the time Adam was at the airport.

I have found no flights flying into Charlotte after midnight; one arrived at 11:50 PM EDTand the first flight into Charlotte was 6:03 AM EDT

Back on

recaps of previous coverage.

Taking calls live:

dawn WA: i was wondering about DNA in/on woodchipper?

JEAN: we don't know the results. LE took forensics from house, have not released results.

TH: LE keeping info close to the vest.

Out to the lawyers (unleaaaaaash the lawyers :D)

hi guys.....you over there will need to check up the flight times as from here they would have to fly into Los Angeles......then it would be a domestic flight within the US..

Now that I'm thinking about it I have picked my sister up from Douglas International before.. not in the wee hours, but around 10pm..I want to know the answer to that question!

For international flights you have to arrive at the airport 3 hours early...Does that add to the confusion?? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glitterbag