Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad you found this.
I was looking.
It was a separate cancer and not from the bone cancer.......

IMHO, she probably had Ewing's sarcoma. If she developed metastatic lung cancer, rece'd treatment for it and achieved NED in 2007, I'd say that's a fairly good prognostic indicator. Statistics only tell a portion of ANY story when it comes to cancer. And cancer isn't what killed this baby, IMHO.

No, they are not required to do that. They might be able to recommend one but they will not provide one for him. MOO

Thank you kindly for this info, Kamille. Maybe a lawyer will donate their services to AB in return for the publicity. Maybe AB's boss will help, if he believes that AB is innocent. Just cant see AB having the money to hire a high profile lawyer.

How does it work when you're already married though? They were married in AU.

Then again, when they travelled to the US, they likely did it with their own passports and EB's probably still had whatever name she was able to use legally to obtain that passport to go there in the first place. So maybe it wasn't even mentioned at the time they were travelling that they were married?

I could be waaaay off here (can't research this right at this moment; will try later if I get the time), BUT this would explain something I've been puzzling over. It seemed to me at some point going through the photos online, that in some of the wedding photos EB looked markedly thinner than in others, and quite altogether different. I had been wondering if perhaps they'd had a second wedding ceremony 'stateside'? This would certainly fit in with EB's narcissistic-seeming tendencies, and I can just imagine her feeding everyone some kind of baloney about how the ceremony here would be 'so her relatives could see them get married, too'. (Read: 'Ooooh, another chance to be in the spotlight and get lots of free stuff for me, ME MEEE!!!' Whoops--sorry, got carried away--I'm feeling bitter...)

Sorry, all just my thinking 'out loud', but if it would have helped with immigration/residential issues to have another wedding here, I could see it happening.

Anyone's thoughts?

IMHO, she probably had Ewing's sarcoma. If she developed metastatic lung cancer, rece'd treatment for it and achieved NED in 2007, I'd say that's a fairly good prognostic indicator. Statistics only tell a portion of ANY story when it comes to cancer. And cancer isn't what killed this baby, IMHO.

ITA. And I wasn't saying that it is what caused her death. I was only commenting to the fact that one can easily decline very swiftly when dealing with cancer.

I'm not sure that her cancer coming back didn't somehow play into this.... but I'm not sure that it DID either.

Just my opinion but I don't think a DP qualified attorney will be necessary. Maybe.

Australia has the right of refusal to extradite one of its citizens when facing the death penalty but their hands are tied when their citizen is on US soil. Still it would spell a diplomatic nightmare were DP to come into play, IMO.

To date there are no Australians on death row stateside.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/foreign-nationals-and-death-penalty-us#Nationality

Great list BritsKate...thanks. There's a Canadian on there though so it's not impossible. Don't even know who it is so perhaps it's not a diplomatic nightmare for that one.

MOO

Thank you kindly for this info, Kamille. Maybe a lawyer will donate their services to AB in return for the publicity. Maybe AB's boss will help, if he believes that AB is innocent. Just cant see AB having the money to hire a high profile lawyer.

I sure hope someone steps up ... because EB is armed and dangerous right now with her defense team :furious::furious::furious::furious:

ETA: I find NO coinky dink in the fact that the minute he's arrested she's willing to talk. She's being advised to throw him under the bus.

I have never heard of chemo CAUSING leukemia ? Do you have any information on this you could PM with ???

However, I have heard of underlying leukemia developing into large cell lymphoma (which is usually when the patient is diagnosed). A condition known as Richter's syndrome. (my dog actually had this)
"what if the cure is worse than the disease"..... that fits chemo to a T.

I had hodgkin's lymphoma as a child and the chemo I had (MOPP) puts me at a higher risk for all the blood cancers (leukemias,etc), breast, and bone cancer. So yes, chemo (as well as radiation treatment) can cause secondary cancers. Her lung cancer has been reported as a secondary cancer fwiw.

Police say the stepmother of a missing disabled 10-year-old girl is cooperating with investigators who are continuing to search several sites in rural North Carolina counties.
Hickory Deputy Chief Major Clyde Deal said Tuesday that Elisa Baker has been talking to investigators, and earlier this week was taken to a home in Caldwell County where she once lived. Deal would not elaborate, but said police were approached by her lawyer that she wanted to help.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Cops-resume-search-for-missing-10-year-old-NC-girl-105775613.html

good God! Don't let her be taking them on a wild goose chase!

I'm hoping they weren't so "tweaked" that they forgot things, KWIM?

I could be waaaay off here (can't research this right at this moment; will try later if I get the time), BUT this would explain something I've been puzzling over. It seemed to me at some point going through the photos online, that in some of the wedding photos EB looked markedly thinner than in others, and quite altogether different. I had been wondering if perhaps they'd had a second wedding ceremony 'stateside'? This would certainly fit in with EB's narcissistic-seeming tendencies, and I can just imagine her feeding everyone some kind of baloney about how the ceremony here would be 'so her relatives could see them get married, too'. (Read: 'Ooooh, another chance to be in the spotlight and get lots of free stuff for me, ME MEEE!!!' Whoops--sorry, got carried away--I'm feeling bitter...)

Sorry, all just my thinking 'out loud', but if it would have helped with immigration/residential issues to have another wedding here, I could see it happening.

Anyone's thoughts?

I've only seen two wedding photos of them, both taken in AU. Do you have a link to others?

Police say the stepmother of a missing disabled 10-year-old girl is cooperating with investigators who are continuing to search several sites in rural North Carolina counties.
Hickory Deputy Chief Major Clyde Deal said Tuesday that Elisa Baker has been talking to investigators, and earlier this week was taken to a home in Caldwell County where she once lived. Deal would not elaborate, but said police were approached by her lawyer that she wanted to help.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Cops-resume-search-for-missing-10-year-old-NC-girl-105775613.html

good God! Don't let her be taking them on a wild goose chase!

Nurse, my first thought when I read this was Casey Anthony, I sure the hello hope not !

Why several sites ? You either know, you don't know or there is something far worse here to be looking at several site's......

I sure hope someone steps up ... because EB is armed and dangerous right now with her defense team :furious::furious::furious::furious:

:banghead: She's a pathological liar and her ability to tell the truth is non-existent. she's helping them alright by running the LE around like KC and Cindy Anthony. It's infuriating.. :cursing:

it is making me nervous mystic rose!!!! I hope LE is aware that EB could be leading them around willy nilly!

I've only seen two wedding photos of them, both taken in AU. Do you have a link to others?

Kamille,

I'll try to find them here in a few minutes, but I think they *may* have been on Cranky's photo page? I think everything ever is on there! What a great resource!

"what if the cure is worse than the disease"..... that fits chemo to a T.

I had hodgkin's lymphoma as a child and the chemo I had (MOPP) puts me at a higher risk for all the blood cancers (leukemias,etc), breast, and bone cancer. So yes, chemo (as well as radiation treatment) can cause secondary cancers. Her lung cancer has been reported as a secondary cancer fwiw.

In veterinary oncology things play out slightly different, but most if not all of our information is garnered from human medicine / research. For some reason chemo medications (while effective) do not have the same history of unsavory symptoms in animals as they do in people. That said it may be a case of it happens in human medicine (chemo CAUSING leukemia or putting you at a higher risk for it) and not the case in veterinary oncology (which is my field of expertise :) Thank you for your answer. I'll have to look into it further.

He shouldn't have to, he should have one "appointed" to him, just like his dear wife did.

MOO

Nurse, my first thought when I read this was Casey Anthony, I sure the hello hope not !

Why several sites ? You either know, you don't know or there is something far worse here to be looking at several site's......

I agree. The "several sites" looking for evidence has me :banghead:. If they are talking and cooperating wouldn't they KNOW where she was . I mean, the very nature of being willing or directing them to look in wooded areas tends to lead one to believe they (he ? she? ) did something to her. Unless it is a case of many parts to recover. Please don't let it be that.

:banghead: She's a pathological liar and her ability to tell the truth is non-existent. she's helping them alright by running the LE around like KC and Cindy Anthony. It's infuriating.. :cursing:

As with most of EB's dealings with the law in the past two decades, confuse and obfuscate.

MOO

As with most of EB's dealings with the law in the past two decades, confuse and obfuscate.

MOO

How would that be to her advantage in this case though? Unless she leads them to something to pin on AB ?

S EB wants to help?! I am struck by that wording. Help. As if she is just a concerned citizen. Does anyone enlse see the distance the wording of that implies. She wants to help. hmmm.

And if she wants to help, why not just open your gob and tell what you did and how and when and where you disposed of little Z? Why does this involved a tour of many locations> What sort of "help" is MS. good citizen rendering?

We're dealing with hard core sociopaths here, imo. Their only motivation is saving themselves.

I hope AB gets himself a good attorney. He's about to get thrown under a big bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns