NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this isnt too OT I dont want to cause more work for the mods but I have a question for the long time sluethers thats been bothering me. Is it normal the way LE had AB at the search sites in the beginning and now EB taking them around to all the locations without anyone actually being charged yet? TIA

I'm not sure if I'd be considered a long-time sleuther but I think its safe to say that in cases that involve more than one perp, its quite the game to pit one side against the other.....the first one that talks sometimes gets a deal. (Which is what I think EB's lawyer is telling her)

thought on AB:

he gives up the goods on EB/what he knows in the interview

goes to the airport

is arrested on unrelated charges because LE has what they want from him

EB's atty finds out about this and they work out a deal

((just my opinion at this point))

just a little thinking here....

yesterday when the search started at dudley shoals road le made the statement that the lead was very promising

we later find out that SM approached LE thru her atty to help and that yesterday she took a tour of possible search sites not getting out of the car

today she is back out with LE on the search and they are now on cristy road

all that being said...

does promising lead=EB?

is she REALLY talking????

Seems she could be. MOO

do we have a map how far away is Cristy rd from Dudley-Shoals area???

I hope something happens soon. Zahra needs justice and closure!

At this point, is she going to end up leading LE to Disney Orlando and the Sawgrass apartments? ::sigh::

Personally, I hope there are no deals and we see the Death Penalty.....

Or LE is and has interviewed EB and is not telling that they have.

They don't have to tell us anything.

Could be part of a game to pit one against the other. (shefner gave me that idea with her post above) JMHO :)

Is the bad weather headed for area they are searching? I see Avery county has a tornado watch.

Yes, but deflect attention away from what? Facts please.
We don't know that she did anything to Zahra. (Not to say I don't think that she did, just that we don't know.)

I am not going to pretend I am sitting on a jury and that what we know is all of the evidence.

do we have a map how far away is Cristy rd from Dudley-Shoals area???

lol, I do but am too inept to embed it here, lol

From Dudley Shoals near the interesection with Burns Rd where search was yesterday and to Christy Rd where they are searching now is about a 7 mile stretch of mostly deserted road in not real populated area with lots of woods brush along the side of the road.

I absolutely had to close this thread while I remove the rumors.

WE MUST HAVE 100% verification before we post about finding the missing. Those who have been around awhile know what can happen.

I'll get those posts removed and the thread opened again ASAP.

BUMP :)

Let's make sure we don't post any rumors without mod approval please?

Getting a thread slammed shut is beyond frustrating esp. if breaking news could come out at any time :D

JMHO.

anyone know what hundred block of Chritsty road they are searching?

I have emailed a few reporters trying to find out anything about the "rumor" going around...
I hope there is some closure today, and that there is enough evidence to convict everyone responsible ............................. Prayers

I'll try to clarify this info.
There is DIL - drug induced lupus... caused by certain medications. If you withdraw the medication the symptoms are reversible or will decrease in intensity. moo

Systemic Lupus is a full blown auto-immune disease resulting in some severe symptomology. Usually not reversible. moo

Discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE) is a chronic skin condition of sores with inflammation and scarring favoring the face, ears, and scalp and at times on other body areas. This is different than SLE of DIL. I have this and it causes rashes when I am exposed to sunlight or under a lot of stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RabbitB