NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EB offering her help now is really scarey to me. I don't think she knows how to tell the truth! And I find it hard to believe she is sincere in wanting to help.
I hope & pray that LE has more to go on than help from EB!
JMHO

There are two words that inspire liars to tell the truth:

DEATH PENALTY

I don't know how it is possible to know where a dead child is buried and to not have guilt.

The Christy Rd. is not that far of a drive from the Burns Rd. All of 5 minutes 10 at most.

Now that EB is reportedly being so helpful, perhaps we can look forward to an LE press conference in our near future.

In re: to the post about rumors. I will not link or reveal any source I have as these people are close to the case and I will not jeopardize their jobs or careers as they could suffer greatly for passing on such information in an attempt to get news out that they think the public should know.

No more of this hidden government crap.

As for the majority of the stuff posted on here it is mostly gossip and speculation.

Ummmm.....lots of investigative work consists of gossip and speculation. This is how crimes are solved my friend.

Info to me was not told in confidence, it was told to a class of 30 people.

As for the majority of the stuff posted on here it is mostly gossip and speculation.

Which is okay if we add an IMO. I made a mistake earlier, too. But I totally understand where the mods & sarx are coming from regarding this.

Praying for Zahra <3

Any of you locals on facebook? I just saw quite a few people talking about this on there.

It was EXCRUCIATING when rumors went around about Kyron and they proved to be false. Thank you, mods, for keeping a lid on things here.

If this thread gets locked when we have breaking news a float...when teh dies, she's gonna come back and haunt ya'll. Just sayin'..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214