NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say one thing - the scanner has been far busier today than the last times I listened to it.

As long as you guys are linking to MSM, you'll be fine. Twitter MSM is allowed too.

OK sorry, I didn't realize it was such a tiny clip, all she appeared to say was "I'm (so or still) mad." then as she is seen shaking her head at officers as she gets into the vehicle - "I don't need help." (this was in another video I'm looking for the link again)

Thank you Darnudes and Violet_Foxglove for the links.

The second clip is in this group.

http://www.wsoctv.com/search/form.html?searchType=site&cx=partner-pub-6068200365010040:6uskt3qfbjw&cof=FORID:9&ie=ISO-8859-1&qt=zahra+baker+stepmom+arrested&sa.x=20&sa.y=11&sa=Search&stories=on&video=on

Prayers to all reading this forum, and especially to Zahra, at this time!

The only reason that witch is cooperating is because they probably cutt her a deal, like less jail time or something....who knows. Frankly, I don't understand that if she is "talking," then why haven't they arrested her? We all know that you don't have to confess to be arrested. Am I right?

Going off to lunch... Praying for some news when I get back!!

Be good everyone, :angel: we don't want the thread to get locked down ;)

OH GOD - I really hope this is NOT TRUE at all - read this in the comments of this article:

October 26, 2010 at 2:40 PM
i heard some reports around the area ( i live within a mile from the search area) tht they have found her body in a mattress. but they have to wait till they can release the info.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Cops-resume-search-for-missing-10-year-old-NC-girl-105775613.html

My heart is breaking can't keep the tears from flowing. Bless her sweet soul.

I'm getting a lot of alerts about this information. I'm going to let it stand because we all know this could be a rumor. If this source is the one starting it, then that's where it started. As long as Websleuths isn't creating a rumor like this, we'll allow it.

This coupled with the Twitter post is making all of us wonder if our little one has been found.

:praying:

It's about to get bumpy folks, thank so much for being here along side of me through this whole horrible case.

His twitter just says "No" now. It's on my phone so I can't tell if it's some kind of reply or if he's saying Nooo

It's about to get bumpy folks, thank so much for being here along side of me through this whole horrible case.

I'm here with you :hug:

:praying: for Zahra

Reminder: if you hear something and can't reveal your source, don't post it. Thanks!

I'll say one thing - the scanner has been far busier today than the last times I listened to it.

As a newbie, I have heard a lot about the scanners. Can someone enlighten me? Is there a group to sign up for, or a website? Sorry if this is slightly OT.

This latest rumor has been floating around on FB and on Granite Falls Topix for a couple hours. I think if it was true, the news would have it by now.

He's not directing his tweet at anyone. I think it might be a very final no. :(

I'm getting a lot of alerts about this information. I'm going to let it stand because we all know this could be a rumor. If this source is the one starting it, then that's where it started. As long as Websleuths isn't creating a rumor like this, we'll allow it.

This coupled with the Twitter post is making all of us wonder if our little one has been found.

:praying:

Thank you!! It's very frustrating when you live close and you know people who are 'in the know' to not be able to share what we hear. I understand not perpetuating rumor....and I am not a gossiper or rumor spinner. I just wanted to mention earlier that there is a LOT of talk going around this area.

That being said....with all the activity out that way I really hope that Zahra is found and can be at peace!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214