NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is with these places where people dump trash? I still can't get over poor Caylee's remain site....I can't believe there are trash dumping places like that in Suburban 2010 America..

About the scanner, I doubt you will hear a call come over that scanner, for in a high profile case, if the ME is to be called, the cops will use a cell phone to call it in instead of over the radio.

You would be amazed at what our scanneretts catch!!!!!!!!! They rock.

What is with these places where people dump trash? I still can't get over poor Caylee's remain site....I can't believe there are trash dumping places like that in Suburban 2010 America..

youd be suprised where trash dump sites are...i dont really understand it, esp when its BIG things...why not just take it where it belongs and not just anywhere?

About the scanner, I doubt you will hear a call come over that scanner, for in a high profile case, if the ME is to be called, the cops will use a cell phone to call it in instead of over the radio.

Actually a fair bit comes over the scanner - check out the Haleigh scanner thread one day.

Hearing from a friend that Zahra is found isn't going to fly here folks. Mainstream media is where we need to hear it.

Why? Because we've seen this happen in many missing persons cases. In Caylee's it happened more than once. In Kyron's it caused a HUGE scare.

Keep refreshing your MSM links and MSM Twitters please.

I've been wondering since yesterday about ABs arrest. Would it be normal if they charged EB with obstruction to not also charge him with it? I was thinking if they thought he was involved would they not just also add that on....especially since he was going to the search sites with him that led to nothing.

This might be a good time to express our appreciation for all of those people that have been involved in this long search. It is a hard and selfless task, offering a mixed blessing of rewards. My thanks to all of them!!!

In Kyron's case, it came from KOIN, didn't it? :(

Yes, and it was carried too far. We need to be very careful.

Usually they make the announcement right away. The longer we don't hear anything, the more I wonder if this is a rumor too.

OH GOD - I really hope this is NOT TRUE at all - read this in the comments of this article:

October 26, 2010 at 2:40 PM
i heard some reports around the area ( i live within a mile from the search area) tht they have found her body in a mattress. but they have to wait till they can release the info.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Cops-resume-search-for-missing-10-year-old-NC-girl-105775613.html

My heart is breaking can't keep the tears from flowing. Bless her sweet soul.

I'm getting a lot of alerts about this information. I'm going to let it stand because we all know this could be a rumor. If this source is the one starting it, then that's where it started. As long as Websleuths isn't creating a rumor like this, we'll allow it.

This coupled with the Twitter post is making all of us wonder if our little one has been found.

:praying:

Not saying this rumor is true, but if you think about all the interest LE had in mattresses (sp?) lately, this would make sense.

There are a lot of mattresses dumped along the sides of roads and in "dumps" or landfills. They may have thought this would be a perfect way to hide a body.

The thought makes me sick.

Will wait for news before I comment more on the mattress deal.

This must be so hard for Zahra's loved ones in AU.My Prayers go out to them as well as Zahra.

A good thing: If EB is directing them where to search we won't have to worry about anyone else getting "kronked."

Not saying this rumor is true, but if you think about all the interest LE had in mattresses (sp?) lately, this would make sense.

There are a lot of mattresses dumped along the sides of roads and in "dumps" or landfills. They may have thought this would be a perfect way to hide a body.

The thought makes me sick.

Will wait for news before I comment more on the mattress deal.

Not only that it would explain WHY they were cutting the covers off. It wasn't so they could do tests it was because they were looking for HER.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member