NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really unbelievable. The horrible thoughts going through my mind are almost too much to bear on this one. It explains the mattress focus (and LE could accurately say they were looking for a mattress without admitting they were looking for her body) and the intense focus on specific areas where something like that could be dumped. I bet AB was the one who disposed of her and EB was just going through all the possibilities based on what he told her about said disposal.

They both should rot. I have no doubt EB probably wore the scary black pants in that family, and AB sold out his own daughter. DP is too good.

Thanks to LE for all your hard work. I hope to one day work shoulder to shoulder with you. Let today be that day we are praying for!
Kind of OT but I can remember taking a small wagon ( like a radio flyer) full of trash out in the woods behind Granny's house. It was an adventure then ( 30-35 yrs) Now I would never throw so much as a piece of paper out the window. But my son cleans a creek near our house with the Science Club from school and they still find all kinds of stuff.
Sorry I posted a rumor- Won't do it again promise :)

Looks like some activity today. Wish I could download these 24 pages in my brain. Conversely would anyone be so kind to shoot out a couple sentence cliff notes on today's events for the sad, very behind folks? :)

I've been wondering since yesterday about ABs arrest. Would it be normal if they charged EB with obstruction to not also charge him with it? I was thinking if they thought he was involved would they not just also add that on....especially since he was going to the search sites with him that led to nothing.

Punknluv I think her current obstruction charge is only specifically for the ransom note.

Not only that it would explain WHY they were cutting the covers off. It wasn't so they could do tests it was because they were looking for HER.

Looked at from a coldly logical standpoint (ugh!) placing a body inside a matress would be a good way to transport it. If someone saw two people carrying a dead body, they would immediately call 911. If someone saw two people struggling with a heavy matress, they would just shrug and smile a little, cause who hasn't had to lug a matress at one time or another?

Waiting.......I know we've all been dying for some break in the case. Maybe today is the day.....

If they knew to look in mattresses a week ago, I wonder who was talking? Was the mattress tip from a neighbor or from one of the Bakers themselves? Could AB have said "You know, she did replace a mattress recently, do you think...?" and threw her under the bus? Or vice versa, I suppose? It's beyond obvious both had to know, though.

Did we ever find out if Baker's have arrived from AU????

Wasn't he picking his Mom up at the airport last night? When he was arrested or right before he turned himself in at the station (depending what article you read)

I think Zahra's grandmother is here.

Unless I missed something.

Hi all,

It's almost bedtime in Norway now... and I have to go to bed. I won't be able to update tomorrow morning, since I'm going on work excursion.

Can someone please PM me if she's found? Thank you.

I've said my prayers over and over tonight...

"Dear God. Thank you for all you are doing for us. Please let Zahra be found today, so that she can trick or treat on Halloween in Heaven. She needs rest and peace now. Amen"

It's going to be touch and go on weather. I hope the searchers have access to shelter for approching weather from the west. A few hours away but storms may pop up.

Western NC has is in a tornado watch at the moment.

A few hours heads up Hickory.

Nextrad/Nowrad storm tracking linked. Hmm, to see what I'm seeing, type in Hickory, NC for city/state. Then look under radar summary.

http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Summary.aspx

Looks like some activity today. Wish I could download these 24 pages in my brain. Conversely would anyone be so kind to shoot out a couple sentence cliff notes on today's events for the sad, very behind folks? :)
((all the links are in the thread)) but for a cliff note of today...

~yesterday LE said they had promising leads and searched dudley shoals road area and EB was seen in a car at the search area

~today we find out that EB, via her atty, has been talking to LE and wanting to help with the search.

~LE says today that EB was in the car yesterday looking at possible search sites

~today EB is back out with LE and there is a current search going on at Christy Road (another location near where EB used to live at one time). There is a barricade up and one reporter tweeted that they will continue the search till dusk

~there are some rumors circulating that I will not repeat.

Wasn't he picking his Mom up at the airport last night? When he was arrested or right before he turned himself in at the station (depending what article you read)

I think Zahra's grandmother is here.

Unless I missed something.

The grandmother and uncle allegedly, not confirmed yet by any msm.

Not only that it would explain WHY they were cutting the covers off. It wasn't so they could do tests it was because they were looking for HER.

MOO

That's an excellent point.

Relentlessly trying to verify the information they have been told, by trying to find the mattress that contains Zahra. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr