NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why her pros. leg was found somewhere separate from where her body must be? Was she not wearing it when she was killed? Was she sick and in bed without it OR did they take it off after death and dispose of everything in different places? I have so many horrible thoughts running around in my head right now..There won't be any place safe enough for whomever turns out to be responsible for this..:furious:..

So, I'm wondering, if EB brought them to the leg. And if so, isn't that enough evidence to charge her with something regarding Z's disappearance? If you know where the leg is, OBVIOUSLY she wasn't kidnapped and you're the one that tried to dispose of it.

UGH!! Even though I want to find our sweet little girl...I HATE the thought of a deal being made with these MONSTERS!!!! This just isnt fair!!!

Just moved from Hickory and my neighbor was LE...knew I should have had him over for dinner....shoot!

I am ao angry right now!!! Just would like to crawl in bed, put covers over my head and step out for awhile.

If they abruptly quit digging as it seems, then I am speculating that they indeed had specific information to seek specific items. When they found them, they called it quits. The presence INSIDE the home now with saws is worrisome to me. :(

So if someone is talking enough to tell where her leg is.......then WTH, WHERE IS HER BODY!!!!!!!!!!!

If she died a horrid death they will never give up the location of her body. Better to leave things to a jury's imagination then to remove all doubt by actual evidence of her demise. If the body can prove a cruel death then they know for certain they will get death.

So disappointed in the presser. I know they found the prosthetic and it was a HUGE find but I wish there had been more. Praying they are finding "more" as I type this.

Ok he said they just went into the house with saws!! Also news press said they did find her prosthetic!

Is it your husband that is watching this unfold? If so please tell him Thanks for keeping us updated.

In the presser at the part I actually listened to, the Sheriff stated: "The prosthetic leg is consistent to what Zahra's would be like." I don't know if the Sheriff stated in the beginning it was Zarah's considering he is saying "consistent to what Zahra's would be like.

Someone asked about the square footage of the house. I looked it up on GIS yesterday and it was under 1000 sq ft.

Punk do you remember where you found that info? Because I'd like to go look at the how many bdrms...etc. TIA!

I wonder why her pros. leg was found somewhere separate from where her body must be? Was she not wearing it when she was killed? Was she sick and in bed without it OR did they take it off after death and dispose of everything in different places? I have so many horrible thoughts running around in my head right now..There won't be any place safe enough for whomever turns out to be responsible for this..:furious:..

maybe she is buried and they thought metal detectors could find the leg?

Let's do a quick review of AB's 911 call-first of all we know that she had no leg and no hearing aids when she disappeared. He said she would only come "up" when she needed something.

Saws going into the house...I am thinking floor boards are being cut to get into the crawl space basement.

I'm thinking the bolded line above.

Does anyone think that Sherrif thinks Zahra's body won't be found WHOLE?????
did these evil people dismember here and bury or throw her here and there
pieces of evidence, any and all)

HLN wrapping up on the presser

I feel sorry for the Coffey guy who let them live in the house. That house is going to have to be bulldozed by the time this is over... no one will ever want to live there.

Sounds like he did a good deed for an employee, who turned around and tried to implicate him in Zahra's disappearance via the ransom note, who possibly killed a child on his property, and god help him--who possibly left a child's body concealed inside the house.

Perhaps, AB thinks if he doesn't ask for an attorney, some will believe in him. Time for AB to ask for an attorney.

Just wanted to point out that when AB gave the statement before being arrested he did so with no lawyer and wasn't in custody for any crime.

If he gave them info that led to or confirmed EB no defense attorney will be able to get it tossed-he was a free man when he said whatever it was he did and was not being interrogated or under duress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member