NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband (who knows everyone) ran into a friend he played basketball with at the house and they are up there together. His friend actually asked a cop what he found and he said of course that he could not comment.

We are under a tornado warning again. Oh my!!

He also said it looks like the local police are mostly crowd control and it looks like SBI/FBI are the ones in the house and getting the evidence.

I'd dig that b*tch up all the way to the foundation if I were LE. What if they went into the foundation through an interior floor and buried her under the house? Gacy did it.

pros leg found in Caldwell County is consistent w/ZB's prosthetic leg's description.
need to confirm by serial number (fitted in AU).

In the presser at the part I actually listened to, the Sheriff stated: "The prosthetic leg is consistent to what Zahra's would be like." I don't know if the Sheriff stated in the beginning it was Zarah's considering he is saying "consistent to what Zahra's would be like.

I know he is trying to be careful but really how many people throw a P. Leg out the window or place it in a brush pile etc?

Again, some speculation...EB says Zahra died a natural death and they panicked. Brought her with them when they moved concealed in the mattress or on one trunk. Decomp too much to bear so something had to be done to...well I think I have typed enough. I think she might be in pieces. God Bless Her and keep her.

My husband (who knows everyone) ran into a friend he played basketball with at the house and they are up there together. His friend actually asked a cop what he found and he said of course that he could not comment.

We are under a tornado warning again. Oh my!!

He also said it looks like the local police are mostly crowd control and it looks like SBI/FBI are the ones in the house and getting the evidence.
are they still in there with saws???

I'm thinking the bolded line above.

and I'm thinking unspeakable acts done to a precious little girl who had already endured so much in her short lifetime and STILL kept a smile on her face..:furious:..

All I can think of at this moment is the Mickey Mouse dress that was "allegedly" planted in the Casey Anthony case.

Oh nooooo, Patty!

The last thing we need is another meter-reader, Uncle Lenny 3-ring circus around this case.

What type of saws? They may want to cut away the wall or floor to take it as evidence to determine if there is blood splatter or other evidence on it.

Is it your husband that is watching this unfold? If so please tell him Thanks for keeping us updated.

Yes it's my husband. He knows how involved I have been with this story. I love him so much for doing this for me. I just want her found and at peace!!!

I told him thanks about a hundred times now. He so totally rocks!!

The two more was the two guys coming. There is a guy with gloves on going into the house with what he said looks like an evidence bag. He is going into the back but he can't see really clear. He had a large size bag but he can't tell where he went.

Could that be the Medical Examiner?

Since LE "allegedly" has been in touch with the bio-mom and looking for medical records, hopefully this information was given to LE in a timely manner.

If not from the bio-mom, then Adam should have those records with him in the USA.

If the above two don't have the info, and IF Adam's mother is in the states, then hopefully they brought the information with them.

Sure makes me wonder if LE has any info from anyone with regards to the markings on the prosthetic leg. :(

We know it's Zahra's prosthetic leg even without the serial numbers...if it's the correct side leg and the right size, come on....I hope the SM will lead the police to the correct locations of where Zahra is located, she brought LE to three different locations, I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett