NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to belabor the point.. I really don't...

But were these two people high? drunk? wasted? when they decided to toss a leg out on the side of the road? Did they think that there are so many prosthetic legs on the side of the road, no one will be able to identify this one?

When this whole story comes out, I have a feeling that their plan is going to be so ridiculous in its simple-mindedness.

In the presser at the part I actually listened to, the Sheriff stated: "The prosthetic leg is consistent to what Zahra's would be like." I don't know if the Sheriff stated in the beginning it was Zarah's considering he is saying "consistent to what Zahra's would be like.

Yep, he said it's consistent with Zahra's, but they have to retrieve and match the serial number inside the outer casing with medical info from Australia. They won't "officially" confirm that it is hers til that match is made, I assume, but I can't imagine there would be another child's prosthetic leg laying by the roadside like that, though.

My husband (who knows everyone) ran into a friend he played basketball with at the house and they are up there together. His friend actually asked a cop what he found and he said of course that he could not comment.

We are under a tornado warning again. Oh my!!

He also said it looks like the local police are mostly crowd control and it looks like SBI/FBI are the ones in the house and getting the evidence.
Thank you for all the on site updates!
And stay safe down there!

I'll ask about the saws. I told him to let me read back through and see if there were any questions. It's been flying by and I didn't want to overlook anything. Will let you know in a minute.

I bet AB even took the brush with him to cover the leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ummmmm!!!!!!!!!

oh this just hurts sooo much - poor child, so disrespected in life and death....

Bless you Zahra you are loved the world over and those who did this to you will pay for your pain and for stealing your precious life.

All respect to those LEOs and searchers who have spent 3 weeks looking for Zahra.

May those responsible rot in the depths of Hades for all eternity.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116963"]NEW Websleuths Lingo - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

For any newbies that are curious as to the abbreviations we use here, and may not feel confident enough to ask. (or our guests) so you don't have to sit and ponder the post 6 ways to sunday to figure out what the heck we are talking about :)

Does anyone think that Sherrif thinks Zahra's body won't be found WHOLE?????
did these evil people dismember here and bury or throw her here and there
pieces of evidence, any and all)

HLN wrapping up on the presser

I thought that too but they would have found blood in the house, where else would they have dismembered her but in the house. LUMINOL (sp?) could find traces of blood...None of that found that we know. Also I'm thinking since AB tried to let 911 know she was menstruating then not a lot of blood. I still think the weapon uses was her prosthetic leg Blunt force trama, not a lot of blood, probably a sever beating with the leg, she went unconscious and later died. So more than likely could be no blood at all.

Warning yucky thought ahead...

Building on the above thoughts about Zarah's body maybe being in pieces: If this is true I would guess that there had to be an awful lot of blood in one location. Maybe a significant amount of blood was found early on or the attempted clean up of a large amount of blood and this is why LE so quickly changed the case from a missing child to a homicide.

What type of saws? They may want to cut away the wall or floor to take it as evidence to determine if there is blood splatter or other evidence on it.

I wonder if they poured any cement lately?

I don't mean to belabor the point.. I really don't...

But were these two people high? drunk? wasted? when they decided to toss a leg out on the side of the road? Did they think that there are so many prosthetic legs on the side of the road, no one will be able to identify this one?

When this whole story comes out, I have a feeling that their plan is going to be so ridiculous in its simple-mindedness.

and plain evil

They found 2 different items and they put into bags. One was by a tree and the other was in the big hole they were all interested in earlier. Nobody is in the yard anymore. They are all up at the house now.

He said when they started digging they stopped quickly picked up what they found and took off with that.

I was just at the back of the house...watching. Big hole..lots of people standing around it. They took a sample of the mulch pile right in front of where I was standing. Probably 10 or more people raking the mulch pile. They did finally break up and some left in their vehicles....the rest of LE went up the house. All I really saw!

Ok hubby just told me the lady that lives across the street just came over and talked to him. You would have to meet him to understand. People love him and he never meets a stranger!! She said the one spot they dug is where she stood with AB when they released the balloons last week. That can be all kind of messed up!!

They got 2 evidence bags from the backyard. Looks like they are clearing out. Packing up everything except for the guys in the house.

Maybe EB navigated LE to all the different locations because when the leg was dumped, she wasn't driving, and she wasn't watching the road?

Yes it's my husband. He knows how involved I have been with this story. I love him so much for doing this for me. I just want her found and at peace!!!

I told him thanks about a hundred times now. He so totally rocks!!

Please let him know we appreciate his efforts so much. And yes, he definitely rocks! :dance:

:seeya: Hello and thank you, Mr. PunKnLuV! :seeya:

We know it's Zahra's prosthetic leg even without the serial numbers...if it's the correct side leg and the right size, come on....I hope the SM will lead the police to the correct locations of where Zahra is located, she brought LE to three different locations, I heard.

Yes, believe at presser said prosthetic leg is consistent with her prescription.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett