NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Baker has bonded out according to the notice I just received.
10/27/2010

Thank you for registering for victim notification through the North Carolina SAVAN Service.

This e-mail is to inform you that Adam Baker has been released from custody as of 10/27/2010. The reason for this release is: Bonded out. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency, or if you have an emergency, call 911.

For jail custody status questions, contact Newton Detention Facility. The telephone number is (828)465-8999.

This notification has been a service of the NC SAVAN Program. This program provides information about statewide and national victim services, offender custody status for both North Carolina County jails and the North Carolina Department of Correction, and court case information for the North Carolina courts. To learn more about notifications and victim services offered by different agencies or about the automated victim notification service, please visit www.ncsavan.org or call 1-877-627-2826.

Now I'll be waiting on pins and needles to see how long he stays out and if they arrest him again. On new charges....<tapping fingers> JMHO.

Adam Baker has bonded out according to the notice I just received.
10/27/2010

Thank you for registering for victim notification through the North Carolina SAVAN Service.

This e-mail is to inform you that Adam Baker has been released from custody as of 10/27/2010. The reason for this release is: Bonded out. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency, or if you have an emergency, call 911.

For jail custody status questions, contact Newton Detention Facility. The telephone number is (828)465-8999.

This notification has been a service of the NC SAVAN Program. This program provides information about statewide and national victim services, offender custody status for both North Carolina County jails and the North Carolina Department of Correction, and court case information for the North Carolina courts. To learn more about notifications and victim services offered by different agencies or about the automated victim notification service, please visit www.ncsavan.org or call 1-877-627-2826.

Why did Scrappy from Scooby Doo just come into my head....Let me At Em!

You know if this turns out to be factual Darnudes. It gives me flashbacks to KC's "She close ---real close Dad".

(or something to that effect, in other words getting a kind of glee and satisfaction from knowing where the body is and not telling) UGH.

JMHO.

Can you imagine the chutzpah of this punk?

The interviews with the media, that pathetic 911 call, the memorial and release of the balloons day, practically standing on THE spot where something was discovered, whatever that is this is sinking to new low depths. I seriously don't know what to say - I don't think I've seen anything like this ever.

Do ya'll think LE will take him to the house? Turn up the heat a bit?

ok they foundher leg on tuesday and something else today at the house, so could it be her clothes that was buried? Or the worse, parts of her

I am sooo sorry for the confusion about the saw. I am texting the hubby, checking facebook, texting some friends with updates, downloading the pictures he sent me to my hard drive and trying to update you guys when I can. I just thought it was a typo when I read it at first. I really do apologize. Maybe I should slow down so I give accurate information.

This is the AB from this case right?

Are you asking me if this is the AB from the case? If it is me, then yes, this is the AB.

I should have included the part of the message and I will update the other post.

Is that area on a sewer system or has a septic tank.

I would just about guarantee city sewer. Federal law pretty much require that all municipalities provide city sewer to all residents, and the feds provide grant money to ensure that.

Wonder if EB will quit talking once she hears AB is out of jail?

Let's hope she has said enough to give Zahra a proper resting place.

adam baker has bonded out according to the notice i just received.
10/27/2010

thank you for registering for victim notification through the north carolina savan service.

this e-mail is to inform you that adam baker has been released from custody as of 10/27/2010. the reason for this release is: Bonded out. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency, or if you have an emergency, call 911.

For jail custody status questions, contact newton detention facility. The telephone number is (828)465-8999.

This notification has been a service of the nc savan program. This program provides information about statewide and national victim services, offender custody status for both north carolina county jails and the north carolina department of correction, and court case information for the north carolina courts. To learn more about notifications and victim services offered by different agencies or about the automated victim notification service, please visit www.ncsavan.org or call 1-877-627-2826.

no no no no!

I am sooo sorry for the confusion about the saw. I am texting the hubby, checking facebook, texting some friends with updates, downloading the pictures he sent me to my hard drive and trying to update you guys when I can. I just thought it was a typo when I read it at first. I really do apologize. Maybe I should slow down so I give accurate information.

No, your info gave us enough info to run with. We got the idea and thank you very much for keeping us updated! Tell him to look for AB just in case!

The hubster said he hasn't seen any dogs....but that doesn't mean they aren't there. He also said someone just told him that AB had come to the house. He doesn't see him either. He is going to walk around to the front now and let me know what he does see.

Can you imagine the chutzpah of this punk?

The interviews with the media, that pathetic 911 call, the memorial and release of the balloons day, practically standing on THE spot where something was discovered, whatever that is this is sinking to new low depths. I seriously don't know what to say - I don't think I've seen anything like this ever.

So what, did he write a check? He'll be back in no time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva