NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I ask a mod about posting something my husband heard from the neighbor?

pm a mod or hit the alert (triangle button at teh upper right of your post) describe situation to whoever gets back to you, and they will, very quickly

Went out, came back, and now they're saying on JVM they found Zahra's leg on the side of the road! Missed the presser, so gotta catch up.

Can you only imagine what AB boss who owns this house is thinking about the horrors that have and will be uncovered about his employee/tenant....I can only pray that he has been diligently working with LE.

Just logged on and would like to THANK those who have given so much of their time so that we at WS can be up to date. Really appreciate it. The updates right from the scene are great. Thanks for all the pictures that give a feel for the scene. Those who made summaries of day's progress - terrific.

:blowkiss: to each and every one of you.

arggg stepmommy. at least its not mommy tonite.

From www.wcnc.com video, screenshots of crime scene techs removing something from the hole. After the item(s) was removed, the digging stopped, workers took off boots, left the digging part of the investigation.

47090340.jpg

64379568.jpg

27317006.jpg

I agree with DG... it looked like hair or fabric. It was two masses, connected by a thread like substance.

Also, when you watch the video, don't watch the item, but watch the men's faces.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Hickory-police--105899483.html

NG is saying they definatly found her leg, not sure she has correct info but she may.

NG in opening summary: ...advise the police-watch the airports (re AB's release)

I've been a member here a long time and I have to say that this case bothers me more than most. At least Caylee had her grandparents, at least Kyron had his dad and mom, Zahra had no one in the USA and she'd already lived through hell with cancer. This is one of those cases that seems like no matter what is done to the dad and step-mom, justice will never be really served. I don't believe they can suffer enough for what they have allegedly/apparently done to this angel. My blood is boiling. :furious:

Ok, unless there is a clearer picture somewhere, there is NO WAY I would feel confident in taking a guess what that is. JMO. Too much speculating for me to say anything on that one.

PM Imamaze. Kimmer is listed here. Go back to Adnoids (admin) post and PM him if he's online (green light says he is or anyone FWIW).

Too many members online for me to scan. I see Kimmmer here don't know if she's active or just didn't close a window and walked away for bit.

OR go to the first page of the missing/located forum discussion page that lists all the different threads including this one.

Scan down to bottom of page and you will see a list of all mods for this subforum. Pick on that is online for the quickest response. If none are, pick one send a message or ask on their homepage and they will get back to you.

I think hair or fabric, but what is confusing me, it's only the one piece. If they went to the trouble of digging a hole and hiding that little bit........man, can you imagine what they did to hide Zarah?

Blessed Mother up above,
give my baby all your love.
Hold her tight against your breast,
let her lie her head to rest.

No more pain, nor endless suffering,
only tendernest and cuddleling.
And please dear Mother hear my plea
when I die, give her back to me.

From Mommy

By Diane Rowan

I can't watch NG tonight Pretty please transcribe? TIA!

oh wait anyone got the link for timer55? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member