NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, my pictures really suck. I am so sorry. I only had the camera on my phone. I had taken my good camera out (which I always keep in my car) last night.

The photos are great. I appreciate you and punknluv taking the time to help us get a feel for area through words and photos.

There is not evidence beyond a reasonable doubt says Atty on JVM

NG is covering this case tonight with a team according to JVM

BBM

If they didn't already have enough evidence, EB would not be talking and taking them to more places. Her attorney would make sure she kept her mouth shut because there would be nothing to hold up in court. This JVM attorney has no idea what evidence LE has anyway. They have kept it all close to the vest, nothing has leaked out. So how they could possibly say that boggles my mind.

No, I'm sorry, so you'll have to take the statement as it is proffered. At this time I swore all information passed to me to remain with me.

I will understand if my statement is discounted because I cannot vet her to Tricia. I just promised someone on the other thread that if I got the information I was seeking to make me confident of her identity I would share that I received it, so I'm following up on that promise.

I was one of the ones who followed the link posted in the other thread to Zahra's mother's post at your site and, even though it was unconfirmed that it was her at the time, I was very touched by what she had to say and referenced it in a post of my own. I'm very grateful to you for taking the time to come back here and post a confirmation. Thank you.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to apologise to anyone, including Imamaze who kindly cleaned up my post to remove the reference, for any confusion caused.

No, I'm sorry, so you'll have to take the statement as it is proffered. At this time I swore all information passed to me to remain with me.

I will understand if my statement is discounted because I cannot vet her to Tricia. I just promised someone on the other thread that if I got the information I was seeking to make me confident of her identity I would share that I received it, so I'm following up on that promise.

Thank you Valhall, you truly rock!! :Crown:

Ok, I am really disappointed with myself. I am an amateur photographer (hobby) and i am very embarrassed. I think I am headed back out there with my good camera and zoom lens.

Having both PunKnLuV hubby on scene and SherlockHomey giving updates and pictures ,It is like we have a Websleuths reporter on scene.

Thanks so much to PunKnLuV and SherlockHomey for the updates and for the great pics!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Better than most time delayed and rumor sensationalized MSM IMO

PunkNLuv, do you know if they are still out there? If so, I will go for more photos. Maybe meet your hubby? :)

Did you guys get a peek at what they put in the brown bag? Looked like some sort of fabric maybe??

Whatever it was it was two pieces and they were hung together with a thread as far as I could tell.

No they can't protect him. It is just what you should do if arrested in a country other than your own.
Thankfully I have no clue as I have no professional knowledge of being an International Criminal:angel:

Just jumping off of William Hungs "I have no professional training"

MOO is that since all the bad weather, they have someone out at prior search areas (some we know and some we probably don't) securing the scene, while they process the house. Tomorrow the focus will be back out in the other areas.

Just a quick hello to all our guests (117 right now). I know the thread is moving very quickly because of breaking news today and wanted to say please don't be intimidated. Feel free to join websleuths and join us in the conversation.

The more the merrier :)

Ok, I am really disappointed with myself. I am an amateur photographer (hobby) and i am very embarrassed. I think I am headed back out there with my good camera and zoom lens.
Oh don't worry about it! You did the best you could and your updates are invaluable!:dance:

PunkNLuv, do you know if they are still out there? If so, I will go for more photos. Maybe meet your hubby? :)

she said that her hubby came home for a bite to eat and will be going back out there. She also stated that she was going to grab a bite to eat too. This was about 15 min ago.

Can someone throw me a link to Valhall's blog? I'd like to read too. TIA.

DG, is the pic you all are discussing in the vid? TIA.

This picture, we discussed it yesterday. I wonder if this is the brush where the leg was found? Just wondering. JMHO.

No, at about 2:57 into the video they show the investigator picking something up out the hole they had dug and put it into a brown paper bag.

I can't screencap on this computer, sorry. Perhaps one of our techies can. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne