NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL *snort*...JVM's a day late and dollar short, when I found this forum a few days after the story broke on CNN you all had already figured this out.

I'm starting to realize just how unreliable and inaccurate the MSM is..

And some sources more unreliable and inaccurate than others...

Still hearing every night how Zahra was "totally dependent on hearing aids". :rolleyes:

Much better info and discussion here at WS. Thanks, everyone.

LOL *snort*...JVM's a day late and dollar short, when I found this forum a few days after the story broke on CNN you all had already figured this out.

I'm starting to realize just how unreliable and inaccurate the MSM is..

I know right? I just shouted at my computer scene.. "Duh Captain Obvious"

The other thread where Zahra's mother posting on Hinky was being discussed has been closed so I am posting this here. I hope it is alright. I have received additional information from the poster via email and I can now state that this is Zahra's biological mother.

I moved this post from the Information/Support forum. Bumping so everyone can see...

~Summer_Breeze

I think they have enough to arrest EB and possibly AB on probable cause at this point in time JMHO I've seen other's arrested for less circumstantial evidence released to the media.

IMHO LE has a reason for holding off on charges. I could speculate but it wouldn't be worthwhile at this time. Because we don't know what exact physical evidence they have, only reports of what they might have or are testing.

I do expect to see charges brought forth. I wouldn't be surprised if it's not sooner rather than later...JMHO.

You guys want a giggle while I catch up? I missed the post about the new thread, and have been refreshing the old one for 20 minutes wondering why everyone just stopped talking......:banghead::loser::loser::loser::loser::blushing:

Carry on, I am just failing at contributing anything to this thread, I will go back to silent lurking and praying now:angel:

The other thread where Zahra's mother posting on Hinky was being discussed has been closed so I am posting this here. I hope it is alright. I have received additional information from the poster via email and I can now state that this is Zahra's biological mother.

Exactly what form of additional information did you receive to verify this is the bio-mom? Also are you willing to share this information with Tricia?

I know PunkNLuv has been reporting through her hubby and haven't caught up what was said yet. If it's okay, I will go ahead and give my report too.

We just got back from the Hickory home. Two CSI vans are there and forensics guy keeps coming out with what I suppose is evidence. It's all in plastic bags and envelopes. All the news vans are there and a huge amount of spectators and traffic.

They have dug on the right side of the house but looks like nothing found. The rear of the house, they have cut down trees and digging with a backhoe. They have moved all the wood piles.

I assume the back bedroom was Zahras because they are back there. You can see from the rear of the house and through the front bedroom window. We saw what was like flashes, maybe taking photos. Rumors are abound at the scene. I wanted to wait to see if someone gave a statement from the PD but we had to leave. I took tons of photos. If anyone is interested, I can upload them for all to see.

The red truck is a "Fairgrove Support Response" team. Seems like they were providing power to the scene. :(

Let me know if I should upload my photos or not. I hope this is a conclusion for this dear girl and she can be put to peace.

MORE TORNADO WARNINGS! I hate this!

Thank you!!! We would love to see your pics!

JVM now talking about wife of contestant (Joe Findley) on america's got tal**t falling 8 stories to her death, while on extacy and alcohol. Joe went onto audition just hours later and he responded weirdly after the death. Sorry OT - just wanted to update those who wanted to hear blow by blow as they didn't have a feed to JVM.

Thank you Valhall, I knew you would try and verify and let us know if you could.

My deepest sympathies go out to her and please let her know that there are a lot of aussies wishing her nothing but the best and are not judging her.

Hi wonder, there was some speculation about why LE was (reported by a local IIRC) taking a recip saw into the home.

We were pondering if it was sewer or septic is all, and if LE could possibly be looking within the plumbing system for evidence disposed.

HTH and thank you for offering! :)

JMHO

Thank-you for the update, that is a good thought.

I have been wondering about sewers, ever since the manhole smells were reported.

I thought you guys may have been onto something, as some kind soul reported the city sewage people were at the Bakers home.

No, I'm sorry, so you'll have to take the statement as it is proffered. At this time I swore all information passed to me to remain with me.

I will understand if my statement is discounted because I cannot vet her to Tricia. I just promised someone on the other thread that if I got the information I was seeking to make me confident of her identity I would share that I received it, so I'm following up on that promise.

I think my answer to this would cross into hearsay. This neighbor told my husband she has talked to BS since this all happened. She told my husband other stuff....but I don't know if it's gossip so I don't want to pass it on.

You can check with a mod if you want.

It's been my experience that if they are allowing you to report as a local from the scene...they will allow you to post info you've heard at the scene too.

HOWEVER, if you're uncomfortable check with a mod first and if you want to go ahead and post make sure you have the word RUMOR in caps several times and I always bold in red the word Rumor.

That way everyone knows it's a rumor and doesn't carry it as factual throughout the thread. When they reference it they should also notate the word rumor.

That's how I've seen it work in the past and I'm dying to know what was said also! haha :D

Urggg I have to go to the grocery store.....I know I'll come back and the case will have busted wide open.

lol...omg, you're leaving us both wide open there. There is a link but I can't find it.

*grins* I will keep the info in the boiler and not speculate on visiting relatives til I have seen it for myself (still trust you tho)

Zahra’s father, Adam Baker, has been in the Catawba County jail since he turned himself in at the Hickory Police Department at 3:12 a.m. Monday. He went to the police station after picking up his mother and brother at the Charlotte-Douglas International Airport.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/26/12/mattress-found-landfill-ar-485567/

Thank you Valhall, I knew you would try and verify and let us know if you could.

My deepest sympathies go out to her and please let her know that there are a lot of aussies wishing her nothing but the best and are not judging her.

Many Americans too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member