NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SH did you see AB while you were there? Just curious! TIA and thank you for coming back to share. We deeply appreciate you locals.

With what we're hearing now, does anyone else think that the glove with "red goo", found in the backyard might have been a key piece of evidence to change this to a homicide investigation?

Ack so much going on in this case!

Please don't call names as angry as we all are it will get this thread closed down pronto for clean up.

Help the mods and go back and edit your posts when you have quoted a post. (You can edit within the quoted post, the poster who posted can't.) If anyone wants I'll post the thread where this is outlined. If not, just ignore me.

I corrected my original..so sorry, it won't happen again.....:blushing: I just can't be nice to her, even SM and EB are too dignified for what she is. and THANK YOU for looking out for me.

Is JVM on tonight and covering Zahra, does anyone know?

If EB is talking would they even need a warrant? If she gives permission to go back into the house for whatever they want.. ?

IMO I think EB's lawyer said it was time to give LE something real to save herself. Make a deal throw AB under this bus, do something. Before LE figures it all out and slams her. It was time for EB to talk. AB better get himself some legal help fast.

Perhaps without a warrant they might need AB's as well and last I heard they hadn't spoken with him since arres (despite lack of lawyer which I find odd).

Given it is rental property I am not sure whose permission would be needed for search without warrant, perhaps AB's boss the landlord, perhaps the tenants.

One of our esteemed verified lawyers could anwer that better than I.

AB was NOT at the house. HLN was there all day and even when they did their report never mentioned a word about Adam being at the house or even being bonded out.

Does anyone know if the airport had a list of people that were to arrive that included the names of the "people" AB was supposed to be picking up at the airport?

It just makes me nervous he is out on bail. IMO, he is a flight risk unless he can prove the names and flight arrival times. IMO, he was fleeing.

Since he didn't get a "chance" to pick them up, has it been reported he has visitors in town?

Sorry if this has been discussed.

It is in the MSM he picked up his mother and brother.

Headed south on 321. Light rain here but we see some lightning ahead.
less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

http://twitter.com/radberkywcnc

Who told Rad he could leave the scene? :)

Thanks to everyone- locals for the inside look at what is going on and posters for just keeping those of us not near a TV or descent internet connection (i would love to call and ream out my dial up provider, except it's my husband and I...) informed.
I'm getting ready to head home soon and will be able to view all the photo's then. I just want to say Thank you to everyone.

Headed south on 321. Light rain here but we see some lightning ahead.
less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

http://twitter.com/radberkywcnc

Poor guy...he's traveling right into the path of the severe storms and tornado warning areas. This weather should be gone by late this evening so that it won't impede any further searches or work LE needs to do tomorrow, thank goodness.

I corrected my original..so sorry, it won't happen again.....:blushing: I just can't be nice to her, even SM and EB are too dignified for what she is. and THANK YOU for looking out for me.

Eleni, you're fine. You didn't know. I always try to look out for the newbies.

:blowkiss: I was one too at one time as were all of us here.

Thank you for fixing so quickly and not taking it the wrong way when I told you about it. I'm not a mod. I just offer suggestions as a fellow member.

:)

JVM: dont understand discarding (prosthetic leg) by the side of the road

MikeB: we see this all the time; sounds like SM cooperating; using backhoe and rake>what u do when ur looking for little pieces of evidence

AB was NOT at the house. HLN was there all day and even when they did their report never mentioned a word about Adam being at the house or even being bonded out.

I do so get a kick out of the thought of him walking past a "reporter' when they didn't even know he bonded out. *snort. Their jaw would have hit the ground. :angel:

The other thread where Zahra's mother posting on Hinky was being discussed has been closed so I am posting this here. I hope it is alright. I have received additional information from the poster via email and I can now state that this is Zahra's biological mother.

Kat and Elepher:

I have missed the significance of the sewer information.

What are you guys thinking, and can I help with anything?

It is in the MSM he picked up his mother and brother.

tyvm darnudes, I must have missed that one. Not requesting link, will find my own, I trust your fact checking ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne