NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MikeB: u dont have spontaneous combustion in the middle of the night; i still don't like AB's story

I just jumped on (so hard to keep up with this thread as I have checked 2 closed threads just to keep up) goodness!

watching JVM - she's suggesting one suggestion:
1) Could it be they threw out the mattress because they knew Zahra was dead, wrote fake ransom note to cover up the child had died, and set the fire and tried to cover up?

Kat and Elepher:

I have missed the signifigance of the sewer information.

What are you guys thinking, and can I help with anything?

when you are digging around with a large backhoe you need to make sure not to hit any water/sewar lines, no reason to do damage to the others using those lines when you have a way to make sure you don't.

VINELINK.com

BAKER
Offender ID:
Date of Birth:
08/06/1977
Custody Status:
Out of Custody
Reason:
Bonded out
(reported by Newton Detention Facility)
Date:
10/27/2010
Race:
White

I am curious how the neighbor would know which is Zahra's room? I thought no neighbors were aware there was a child there? Did I miss something? TIA

Just added a new picture that my husband took of the news caster from CNN. He said the neighbor (2 doors down) had binoculars looking into the window!

Gonna get a bite and he is charging up and heading back out. I think he is enjoying this!!

There is not evidence beyond a reasonable doubt says Atty on JVM

NG is covering this case tonight with a team according to JVM

Kat and Elepher:

I have missed the signifigance of the sewer information.

What are you guys thinking, and can I help with anything?

Hi wonder, there was some speculation about why LE was (reported by a local IIRC) taking a recip saw into the home.

We were pondering if it was sewer or septic is all, and if LE could possibly be looking within the plumbing system for evidence disposed.

HTH and thank you for offering! :)

JMHO

when you are digging around with a large backhoe you need to make sure not to hit any water/sewar lines, no reason to do damage to the others using those lines when you have a way to make sure you don't.

What I was thinking about the sewer, is much, much worse. But, you do have a good point, they would have to be careful when digging.

I just jumped on (so hard to keep up with this thread as I have checked 2 closed threads just to keep up) goodness!

watching JVM - she's suggesting one suggestion:
1) Could it be they threw out the mattress because they knew Zahra was dead, wrote fake ransom note to cover up the child had died, and set the fire and tried to cover up?

LOL *snort*...JVM's a day late and dollar short, when I found this forum a few days after the story broke on CNN you all had already figured this out.

I'm starting to realize just how unreliable and inaccurate the MSM is..

total speculation to follow:

in re the fire, the note, and why Z wasn't reported missing then rather than later that day if the whole point of the note was for EB to imply she was kidnapped in error.

This has been bothering me from the get go. What if, EB's plan was for that to happen but AB, clueless that Z is missing (he's obviously NOT her primary caregiver), whe FD and LE ask or as EB is about to "discover" Z missing, AB pipes up and offers that their daughter is sleeping, perhaps assured so by EB earlier in the evening.

LE and or FD drop it, and EB's plan is foiled. Hence the need for her to "run screaming out of the house" that Z is missing later in the day when AB is working in the yard.

Okay, not perfect, but just as plausible as any other explanation I can come up with that day's bizarre events.

VINELINK.com

BAKER
Offender ID:
Date of Birth:
08/06/1977
Custody Status:
Out of Custody
Reason:
Bonded out
(reported by Newton Detention Facility)
Date:
10/27/2010
Race:
White

Thank you for posting this! OMG - this tells me that he has bonded out on the bad check charges and police have not enough to charge him on anything to with his child presently. Poor little girl - we are all sending beams of light to help you are found very soon!

I am curious how the neighbor would know which is Zahra's room? I thought no neighbors were aware there was a child there? Did I miss something? TIA

I think my answer to this would cross into hearsay. This neighbor told my husband she has talked to BS since this all happened. She told my husband other stuff....but I don't know if it's gossip so I don't want to pass it on.

tyvm darnudes, I must have missed that one. Not requesting link, will find my own, I trust your fact checking ;)

lol...omg, you're leaving us both wide open there. There is a link but I can't find it.

total speculation to follow:

in re the fire, the note, and why Z wasn't reported missing then rather than later that day if the whole point of the note was for EB to imply she was kidnapped in error.

This has been bothering me from the get go. What if, EB's plan was for that to happen but AB, clueless that Z is missing (he's obviously NOT her primary caregiver), whe FD and LE ask or as EB is about to "discover" Z missing, AB pipes up and offers that their daughter is sleeping, perhaps assured so by EB earlier in the evening.

LE and or FD drop it, and EB's plan is foiled. Hence the need for her to "run screaming out of the house" that Z is missing later in the day when AB is working in the yard.

Okay, not perfect, but just as plausible as any other explanation I can come up with that day's bizarre events.

After his 911 call, I'm not sure she came running out of the house at all. He said he had just woke up...........:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne