NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
in the abc interview he said he went to check on a job than was doing yard work... I transcribed the interview... brb with the link

((fwiw it is what he "said"... but who knows what the truth is????))

here it is:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - ZAHRA BAKER missing 10yr old Hickory, NC 10/9/10

Thanks! Yep, he also said he just got up a short time ago and his wife just said she was missing - so who knows but the two who were there!

It looks like masking tape is tied at the mouth of the bag. I don't know what it is but my first reaction and close up view I thought to be a dead dog, but we don't know what it is. I'm only speculating. Just to clarify

145 members and 133 guests aboard right now; as usual, the shout-out to our guests:
"Join us!"

chopper2.jpg
Here is another screen cap of it from a distance

That photo looks like it could be that of an animal (dog) that was buried. Hummmm!

Did they have one or two dogs? :waitasec: I thought the dog woke him up?

" investigators back to another familiar location: the Baker home on 21st Street NW. They arrived at about 11:45 a.m. Wednesday. Adkins would not describe what they were seeking, except to say it was “small pieces” of evidence."

http://www2.morganton.com/news/2010/oct/27/police-find-prosthetic-leg-might-be-zahras-ar-488853/

BBM
I am not ready to discount any and all lawn equipment from this case.

that is just my opinion.

we are at the time period where preliminary results could be starting to come back in...

It looks (to me) like a larger white trash can liner (trash bag) because of how large it is when the helicopter pans out and I agree it doesn't look dirty enough to have been buried.

AFAIK Body Bags are black or charcoal colored.

I'm not saying this is what it is....but...I searched for images of body bags and found them in black, charcoal. white, blue

I am curious as to why a large part of the roof appears to covered in a blue tarp? Have I just not swallowed enough coffee yet? Did they have to saw into the roof or attic yesterday? Does anyone know?

I don't think they went into the roof. I think that was there maybe because of storm damage within the past couple of days. JMO.

IMHO she is not directly responsible for Zahra's murder. I don't care if it's proven that she willingly chose not to have a relationship with Zahra.........

I'll even go so far as to speculate that she will second guess herself every day of her life for the rest of her life until she draws her last breath.

Thank you for your post. My line of thinking had been that she was indirectly responsible at least of very bad judgement if all the bad things she posted about AB turn out to be true. Afterall, who turns their child over to someone with the attributes she herself subscribed to him. However... the second sentence above brings me some perspective and peace. She will forever question herself and her decisions.

Could the thing in the white bag be a loosely wrapped chain saw?

thought:

search warrant is sealed... is it possible that tests on the mattress that they took out of zahra's room had blood, etc on it and thus the luminol testing last night?

just thinking out loud... you gotta wonder what the probable cause is in the search warrant (reason for digging, reason for saws and luminol, etc)

This is probably a dumb question to all of you professional sleuthers but when they say "sealed search warrant", do they do that so it is not public info or what? TIA

Why would LE tell her not to come to the US right now? That does not make sense...

Perhaps because she has young children and a supportive family where she is and there is nothing that she can do right now, anyway?

This is probably a dumb question to all of you professional sleuthers but when they say "sealed search warrant", do they do that so it is not public info or what? TIA
yes, sealed to the public...

all search warrants in this case (since it was declared a homicide investigation) have been sealed. I can only imagine how many there are!

That photo looks like it could be that of an animal (dog) that was buried. Hummmm!

Did they have one or two dogs? :waitasec: I thought the dog woke him up?

They had 2.

yes, sealed to the public...

all search warrants in this case (since it was declared a homicide investigation) have been sealed. I can only imagine how many there are!

So then are all search warrants (if not sealed) are public info and if so where do you find them?

Yes. So media/the public can not obtain it. They do it to protect their investigation and do it a lot in cases involving missing children especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member