NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK if this has been mentioned but as a cancer patient, Zahra could have had all her medical needs taken care of through St Jude Hospital in Tennessee, at no cost to her family - with insurance or without. I believe it would be about a nine hour drive but at the cost for medical care, it would have been worth it. They also have housing for families who come from out of the area.

So lack of money/insurance would not have been a valid reason not to obtain medical care for Zahra...

If she had medical care here LE would not have to have medical info sent from Australia JMO

Dr.s here would know about her leg and the verification number also we have not heard of any doc's comming forward saying they saw her.

Guess a dentist would be totally out of the question. JMOO

I'm a Medic and all the body bags I have seen are black.

The bag looks large and very white (not muddy or dirty)...not sure what's in it. I can say that NC Highway Patrol uses white sheets to cover cars at the scene of an accident where a person is deceased. This is how others can tell if a person has died in the vehicle accident.

If she had medical care here LE would not have to have medical info sent from Australia JMO

Dr.s here would know about her leg and the verification number also we have not heard of any doc's comming forward saying they saw her.

Guess a dentist would be totally out of the question. JMOO

:furious::furious::furious::banghead::banghead:

FWIW, body bags can be black or white.
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_bag[/ame]

Body bags are sometimes portrayed in films and television as being made of a heavy black plastic. Lightweight white body bags have since become popular because it is much easier to spot a piece of evidence that may have been jostled from the body in transit on a white background than on a black background. Even so black body-bags are still in general use.

I am thinking more and more that poor Zahra body did go through that chipper or something.

A note about the Baker's dogs ....

IIRC On EB's myspace page there were many dogs that appeared to be pit / pit mixes shown in photos. There were also several other family members that had photos of similar looking dogs. I suspect that at one point there was a litter (or perhaps they purposefully bred them?) In any case, the Baker's appeared to have at least 3-4 dogs with one being recently deceased (based on comments by EB on that photo).

I wondered what had become of the dogs being kept in the backyard at the Baker home. I am hoping one of the family members took them in....

ITA with all of this. I've been in a similar situation (and I fought tooth and nail like you did).

The problem I have personally is with what are IMO weak and contradicting assertions in the fact that she was trying to "find" Zahra and be a mother to her. Add to the fact that she is painting AB in a bad light when ... well... she can't possibly know what kind of father he was if she wasn't around at all.

I'd respect her more if she just said "I had issues. I gave her up. But knowing what has happened now is tearing me up."

Make sense?

Yup. She may come around to a point where she can do that. Right now I can't imagine what is going on in her head. Denial about her behaviour, denial about the whole situation, who knows? But you are right. And that is assuming that it is really Zahra's mum who has made the statements at all.

I am an icu nurse... and at the hospital (in house any way) cover packs (body bags) are white.

fwiw

and that picture CN2posted sure puts the size of the bag into perspective more for me. It looks "cover pack" in size and length to me.

FWIW, I have seen white ME body bags and evidence bags in white here.

I believe it was actually a document in order to obtain Zahra's passport she claims was forged. Generally if you do not have both parents signatures there is a separate form that must be filled out and submitted with the passport application.

As for removing minor children from the country it is completely reliant on State statutes even if you have sole legal and physical custody. If a custodial order does not specifically spell out removal guidelines many states have legislation in place that does to guard against parental abduction. The state I am from I had to give written notice to the NCP (non custodial parent) 90 days prior to relocating. He had the right of refusal - did refuse - and from that point the court and a GAL were enlisted to make the decision.

Even if AB had sole legal and physical that does not mean he had the right or legal authority to remove Zahra without a new court order specifically giving him permission to do so. JMHO

http://www.familylawcourts.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/FLC/Home/Children's+Matters/Relocation+and+travel/

It would depend on the court order. If biomum had no parental responsibility for Z then AB would not need her consent.

from your link "Before an Australian passport can be issued for a child, the law requires the written consent of each person who has parental responsibility for a child. This is usually the child’s parents but may include grandparents or other relatives. "

I swear I read somewhere that one of the dogs had died.. Could one of our on scene reporters ask a neighbor how many dogs they had? If I had to hide a body,under another body would be a good place,as when the first body was found,they'd stop looking.

Ok, my coworker and I are going to slip out of work for a bit. Got camera in car. ;)

It would depend on the court order. If biomum had no parental responsibility for Z then AB would not need her consent.

from your link "Before an Australian passport can be issued for a child, the law requires the written consent of each person who has parental responsibility for a child. This is usually the child’s parents but may include grandparents or other relatives. "

The person who says she is biomum and is verfied on another site as such has stated they had joint custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_a_supervillain