NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So then are all search warrants (if not sealed) are public info and if so where do you find them?
if not sealed the media will usually request their release.

I do believe they have to be released by LE however, if they are not under seal? ((can someone else help me out with that as I cannot recall the exact steps))

Thank You I thought something was wrong with my account.Gotcha.

Ella, I think there is something wrong w/ your account. Looks like you have plenty of posts. I think maybe you have a feature turned on or off or something.
ETA: I am getting yours. You are not getting mine.

Re: Zahra's mom. Please don't jump to conclusions about her not having custody. I lost custody of my son for a time (have him back now, 4 years and over $30,000 in legal fees later), am not a drug user, drinker, abuser, or any of the other standard things. Just unlucky enough to have been a stay-at-home mom who left an abusive controlling man and had no resources or way to fight at that time. Once I was back in the working world I lost no time retaining counsel and have accrued massive debt in order to get my son out of that situation. During that time I ran into another mom in a similar situation and she directed me to a support website for moms without custody. It would break your heart, these stories. I had to quit going there. Most of these women had lost custody due to situations where the abusive partner had the money and resources to keep the children out of spite. Not saying that is the situation with Zahra, just please don't rush to judgment. The automatic assumption that the mom keeps the children and if she doesn't have them she must not want them or must not be a fit mom is kind of sexist and outdated. More and more dads are challenging for custody, some because they don't want to pay child support, others because they want to hurt the mom, some because they truly feel they are the better parent.

ITA with all of this. I've been in a similar situation (and I fought tooth and nail like you did).

The problem I have personally is with what are IMO weak and contradicting assertions in the fact that she was trying to "find" Zahra and be a mother to her. Add to the fact that she is painting AB in a bad light when ... well... she can't possibly know what kind of father he was if she wasn't around at all.

I'd respect her more if she just said "I had issues. I gave her up. But knowing what has happened now is tearing me up."

Make sense?

I'm not saying this is what it is....but...I searched for images of body bags and found them in black, charcoal. white, blue

Yeah I'm not certain about all the colors they come in. I just know when my Mom died in December they carried her out in a black body bag. :(

To clarify, it was left unattended so it is not Zahra. It most likely is a dog that was buried. To me the left end looks to be partially decomposed, almost can see the skeletal part. Think of a dog laying down, see the back end much bigger? The left end I see the outline of a possible skeletal dog remains.

The reason left alone? They called the previous owner, and had him confirm where they buried the dog, or called AB or EB, or other family member to verify where a dog was buried. This is why they left it off to the side.

TY. I really want her found in the worst way but its so sad. I can't forget the video I saw of all her friends at her school where she use to live. They all miss her and want her to come back to their school. I think of these children and how sad it will be for them when she is found.

IDK if this has been mentioned but as a cancer patient, Zahra could have had all her medical needs taken care of through St Jude Hospital in Tennessee, at no cost to her family - with insurance or without. I believe it would be about a nine hour drive but at the cost for medical care, it would have been worth it. They also have housing for families who come from out of the area.

So lack of money/insurance would not have been a valid reason not to obtain medical care for Zahra...

TY. I really want her found in the worst way but its so sad. I can't forget the video I saw of all her friends at her school where she use to live. They all miss her and want her to come back to their school. I think of these children and how sad it will be for them when she is found.

Good point that we also need to think about the children who are waiting for Zahra to be found. I cannot imagine how horrifying this is to them.

Ella, I think there is something wrong w/ your account. Looks like you have plenty of posts. I think maybe you have a feature turned on or off or something.
ETA: I am getting yours. You are not getting mine.

Thanks guys. I'm waiting on a mod for help.

True story (and kind of OT, I'm sorry):

One of DH's co-workers (an attorney here in Seattle) holds a big neighborhood Haunted House party every year. It's NOT for children, btw. He hires babysitters for the house next door! It's being held tomorrow night, and I saw a "sneak peek" this morning.

I kid you not----one entire wall of his garage is plastered with EB's mugshot.

Now THAT'S SCARY.

jmo......

Attachments

• EBmugshot.jpg
    EBmugshot.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 20
I am an icu nurse... and at the hospital (in house any way) cover packs (body bags) are white.

fwiw

and that picture CN2posted sure puts the size of the bag into perspective more for me. It looks "cover pack" in size and length to me.

in the abc interview he said he went to check on a job than was doing yard work... I transcribed the interview... brb with the link

((fwiw it is what he "said"... but who knows what the truth is????))

here it is:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - ZAHRA BAKER missing 10yr old Hickory, NC 10/9/10

RE:
R: It now seems that you wonder whether you wife had anything to do with your daughter's disappearance. How does it make you feel and what did she say about it when you asked her?

B: ..........ummmm.........she wasn't very............((huge pause))... I didn't talk to her very much. When I called the police...ummm....I think just about every officer in hickory came to the house and....uh....I haven't really seen my wife since then.........ummmm..........I just hope I can get my daughter back (cries). I miss her so much (cries)

I have watched this video quite a few times, I think it is one of the most telling video's. But it is how we interpret the telling...

Back at the begining of the video where AB say's "Uh......I wouldn't like to think so. No. Going off what I heard so far it could be possible"

Now when EB was arrested she didn't look like a happy girl and my thoughts are she wasn't very talkative. I come to that by reading the quote above where AB corrects himself when he say's ".ummmm.........she wasn't very............((huge pause))." I think AB was going to say, She wasn't very talkative.

Now if LE had given AB some news that made him think ..."Going off what I heard so far it could be possible" maybe LE have said to AB, we think she has killed Z.

Whatever this news was that AB learned, it may have been what shut him down emotionally, because when he said, ".I just hope I can get my daughter back (cries). I miss her so much (cries) " he may have not seen this coming at all, like it has hit him smack in the face and he does not want to believe it.

I can also really see how it could look like AB may be covering for EB, but I just really can't imagine that being true Z was his baby.

I would have preferred seeing raw footage of this video, it's a shame the media have distorted the interview by cutting into it with graphics.

images

screencapyard.jpg

eh...IDK, it's just what popped into my mind when I saw it. And in his line of work he would have several of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18