NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ShelockHomey for posting all those. I'm gonna tell ya that looking at the photo's of the red/blue lighting in those rooms is pretty dang creepy. Esp. the blue one that looks like there might be something on the wall.

I actually think the red and blue lights are from the back of the house and the doors are right across from each other or am I wrong? Did they do the testing in that front bedroom as well or just the back?

Yes you are absolutely correct. The doors were right across from each other. It seemed as if they were doing "testing" in both rooms. It also didn't look like they were ready to pack up anytime soon tonight either. :(

I think 2 or 3 were not private...at the bottom of the page, you see little pictures of his friends.

I think those are just friend suggestions...I don't think they are his 'actual" friends but I could be wrong. IMO

The fact that the prosthetic leg was found as if it were just tossed into the brushy area where it was found is strange. Why wasn't it buried to prevent detection?

The madness didn't have to take place in the house. Could of happened in car(s)?

Just a thought.

I am sure LE has looked that their purchases pre Zahra missing, I mean... I would.

Thanks again all who posted photos. Your effort is well appreciated. :hug:

I can't tell you how creeped out I was seeing those windows glow blue. It really is an adorable little house. Just like Z was. Small, adorable and something most people would love to have.

This precious child was a way inconvenience to the parents lifestyle. Not a life worth preserving to them, not someone who fought bone cancer, still had a a childlike happy attitude toward life, not someone who needed parents and a loving environment, but a burden on self indulgent parents who had no empathy for a living child and how she may have felt in her last days or weeks. Sorry for the rant.

Don't be sorry!

My feelings exactly.

Is anyone else thinking that LE arrested AB in order to push EB into talking? I'm thinking the info about Zahra was getting less and less.....so they took a gamble and went ahead and arrested AB, hoping it would trigger EB into a panic. Even though AB is out, LE got the intended result.

I completely agree and believe that they probably told her that he was 'talking'. I wonder if she even knows that he is 'out' now?

He has changed his profile pic - was his marriage, now a car.

This guy's a real gem, eh? Is he thinking, "Hmmm, let's see now. My wife is in jail, likely facing a murder-one rap. My daughter is missing, probably deceased. I've just been bailed out and will be facing a mountain of legal trouble in the near future, perhaps the electric chair. Hey, I know what to do! I'll hit the www and check out my FaceBook page. Gotta get that neat-o car pic posted. Priorities, priorities."

He's the very definition of a mouth-breating, room-temp IQ humanoid.

For him, "Myspace" refers to the area between his ears.

One more thought before I go look at pics---LOL sorry.

Blood evidence. Let's say Zahra had a head injury ***Speculation**** and it was a severe head injury. Not enough to kill her immediately.

As long as her heart pumped, and the wound had not completely clotted, she would bleed.

If a weapon was used to strike her in the head there could be minute splatter anywhere in that room. If she was struck more than once in the head, you would have throw off....I'm not forensics but that is from true crime shows. Something you see almost every single episode. LOL.

Why did they get rid of her leg? Simply put in my mind. Zahra didn't need it and they had gotten rid of her already. Gotta get rid of that leg too. Make it look like the kidnappers walked her out. KWIM? Kidnappers might not pay attention to hearing aids, but they would notice a girl with one leg when they tried to walk her out the door or carry her.

Okay all JMHO and brb....:D

lol, i write this while trying to multi-task. i just meant i've been gone awhile but i see that that was totally lost...

totally rolling eyes at myself.

So glad you didn't take it as a barb. Usually I am so willing to try and catch someone up but sheesh, I am with oyu on the multitasking. That is the busiest time of my evening. Tuck ins for kids, is homework done and in the bag, can I have a snack, lol

TY for understanding!

AB out on bond, oh dear. but that has to be every LE dream. It is LE's lucky break he has not lawyerd up if that is true. He is their best frend and his own worst enemy at this point. LE got what they could. arrested him on known charges, put the pressure on, he bonded out. legal manuevers. the pressure is certainly on now., next step. AB lawyers up, no more LE's guide, go figure, we have done this many times

How do we know he does not have an attorney?
Being out on bond does not mean he is without representation?
Prior to being arrested he had no right to a public defender, but now.....

So wahtcha think teh? spoiled websleuth members indeed. Verified witnesses on the scene AND local photos! You were on teh money, we better not expect this in every case.

Thanking my lucky stars

HEY THERE sherlockhomey, I looked at your photos, GREAT btw, but then I added your link to my siggy and I just clicked it and it didn't work? Are you working on it or uploading again?

Help! I was lookin @ SH's photobucket and the site keeps popping up page not found. did we do something wrong or SH did you take it down? is there something I can do? i have tried multiple times loading it back up and i get the page not found. (say it ain't so)

check out his friends pages? OMG

how can you see his friends? his page is private ...

are you looking at the 'suggested' friends by myspace below his profile? if so, those aren't his friends - just profiles that are randomly featured by ms

ETA: I see this has been addressed already - sorry - everyone's posting so quickly!

Ok, the misinformation is starting again.
The leg was NOT found at the house or in the yard.
The leg was NOT found at the dump.

The leg WAS found off of Christie Road (which is within a few miles of where EB had lived previously), no where near the current house.

Thank you Sarx.

Please please please take time to read the media thread if you can't read the multiple threads that have been posted since this AM.

If you don't know what is fact, please ask. Or go to the sticky media thread please?

We need to make sure we mark our speculations, rumors, or theory's clearly.

When a thread moves this fast it can get like that whisper into the ear next to you game where you start with something completely off from what was orignally said. :D

Also, there are members that have been sitting vigil for Zahra for over 12 hours. I"m going on 10 today. It's not fair to us to ask us to correct misinformation, it's not fair for us to tell you what happened unless you really are checking in for five mins or so.

Okay rant over~~~stepping off soapbox~~~Momma Kat getting grumpy~~sorry :D

JMHO.

From everyoneneedsavoice's great transcription (thank you enav!) of the latest press release:

"We are attempting to positively confirm the prosthetic leg is Zahra's by a serial number inside the outer cover. The prosthetic leg was originally fitted in Australia, it'll take sometime to confirm if it's hers."

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #27

If the prosthetic leg found were the left leg and roughly the right size it is going to be very likely that it belonged to Z.

LE seem to be doing a very good job... props to them :)

Did nancy grace have anything interesting today? Should i watch or just get my info here? Any interviews with family or friends?

Hey, I know what to do! I'll hit the www and check out my FaceBook page. Gotta get that neat-o car pic posted. Priorities, priorities."

Is it possible that the LE have his log in details and are accessing his myspace etc for information???

some do not have him as friends I noticed..........

That's because none of them are AB's friends. AB's myspace is private so you will not see his friends list. Those people at the bottom of the page you are viewing are just various members myspace is showing you since his page is private.

"adam's profile is private. Here are some public profiles you might find interesting..."

Hope that helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member