NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherlock Hooooomey...the photo page went POOOF. Dang those pics are good, I swear I saw the hair on a detectives knuckles...no lie. LOL

Thank you Sarx.

Please please please take time to read the media thread if you can't read the multiple threads that have been posted since this AM.

If you don't know what is fact, please ask. Or go to the sticky media thread please?

We need to make sure we mark our speculations, rumors, or theory's clearly.

When a thread moves this fast it can get like that whisper into the ear next to you game where you start with something completely off from what was orignally said. :D

Also, there are members that have been sitting vigil for Zahra for over 12 hours. I"m going on 10 today. It's not fair to us to ask us to correct misinformation, it's not fair for us to tell you what happened unless you really are checking in for five mins or so.

Okay rant over~~~stepping off soapbox~~~Momma Kat getting grumpy~~sorry :D

JMHO.

Thank you button did not suffice friend.

Just goin thru your pics SH - thank you soooooo much!!!! Pic 26/82 Zahra house evening 10/25 (I think the date might be off) shows what appears to be a detective wearing some kind of filtering "sun" shades. this would be consistent with other ws'rs have said about the luminol and other tests they could be running in there. So much valuable info from so many wonderful people - thanks to all of you!

Thank you! I changed the date! I am sooo far behind.

How do we know he does not have an attorney?
Being out on bond does not mean he is without representation?
Prior to being arrested he had no right to a public defender, but now.....

IMO, if he had an attorney, I would think it would be filed in court and the media would be all over that information. Since Adam was arrested and no indication of a public defender at that time, IF he was to get an attorney, it maybe prior to his court hearing or at the time of his court hearing.

People make mistakes, no biggy. If you do, please go back and correct your post. A whole lot of people clearly skim the threads, so when they see a incorrect post they see it, get all worked up and then jump on and post, often skipping the part where someone else has corrected the information.

If we all just go back and correct our mistakes the information chain will stay clean and correct. We can help to put an end to perpetuating bad info. The media is on here, they are reading this constantly, let's make sure they're not getting junk info. from us!

I'd like to know why the bedroom was lit up blue in one of the photos. Has anyone actually seen luminol sprayed on walls? I've only seen it on TV.

What else could it be...

Does any local know if Le will work or guard house all night?
More search in yard tomorrow?
I pity the boss guy that owns the house.............
won't be renting it for a long time!
and oh boy the damage............

If the prosthetic leg found were the left leg and roughly the right size it is going to be very likely that it belonged to Z.

LE seem to be doing a very good job... props to them :)

I think it's a no brainer. Not too many children's prosthetic legs are roaming around the woods.

Oh my these are FANTASTIC!! My hubby said he knew it was you up there by all the snapping you were doing with the camera!! Did you think he was a crazy person :)

No, I know an I.T. Guy when I see one. :woohoo:

is SBI...state bureau of identification?
or State Bureau of investigation???

This guy's a real gem, eh? Is he thinking, "Hmmm, let's see now. My wife is in jail, likely facing a murder-one rap. My daughter is missing, probably deceased. I've just been bailed out and will be facing a mountain of legal trouble in the near future, perhaps the electric chair. Hey, I know what to do! I'll hit the www and check out my FaceBook page. Gotta get that neat-o car pic posted. Priorities, priorities."

He's the very definition of a mouth-breating, room-temp IQ humanoid.

For him, "Myspace" refers to the area between his ears.

He changed the photo quite a bit before he was arrested.... just sayin'

How do we know he does not have an attorney?
Being out on bond does not mean he is without representation?
Prior to being arrested he had no right to a public defender, but now.....

Thank you for saying that, at what point would he be appointed an atty? I do not know that.

This guy's a real gem, eh? Is he thinking, "Hmmm, let's see now. My wife is in jail, likely facing a murder-one rap. My daughter is missing, probably deceased. I've just been bailed out and will be facing a mountain of legal trouble in the near future, perhaps the electric chair. Hey, I know what to do! I'll hit the www and check out my FaceBook page. Gotta get that neat-o car pic posted. Priorities, priorities."

He's the very definition of a mouth-breating, room-temp IQ humanoid.

For him, "Myspace" refers to the area between his ears.

it's possible he's learned some things about his wife and realized his marriage photo might not be appropriate

I'm not ready to throw in the towel on Adam yet

I realize I'm in the minority on this

Does any local know if Le will work or guard house all night?
More search in yard tomorrow?
I pity the boss guy that owns the house.............
won't be renting it for a long time!
and oh boy the damage............

Rode by the house about 20 minutes ago. Police guarding house in front and back....no lights were on in house.

AB probably went to his myspace page just to change the picture to a car. Wouldn't you? Since he's not been arrested, I doubt he's a suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne