NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know why the bedroom was lit up blue in one of the photos. Has anyone actually seen luminol sprayed on walls? I've only seen it on TV.

What else could it be...

UV Lights.

LE can access MySpace pages with the help of MySpace without logging in as the person or appearing to be on line.

If he bonded out and MySpace says he's on line, I'm sure he's on line.

If he is online.. wonder why he wouldn't make himself 'invisible"... or not online. Can you do that on MySpace?

Luminol question. Has the process advanced for using Luminol that they do not need to completely darken the room? Didn't they used to cover the windows with brown paper or plastic? Cut lights off in order to see if there was any hits?

TIA.

JMHO.

Locals you are all so great to do all this for us!
Thankyou friends!!!!

I, too, have been through the Citizen Police Academy down here in southeast Texas. The poster who was singing its praises was spot-on!
They used different colored lights to show up different things. Some things that are visible in red light (or with red glasses) will not show up at all with yellow or blue, and vice versa, of course.
O/T, but it really should be on everyone's topic list:
If there is a CPA anywhere near you-GO! You will NOT be sorry. Ours is 12 weeks, 2 1/2 hours a night, one night a week, with the last week a graduation dinner and a certificate, suitable for framing!
Oh-and did I mention they are FREE?! As in all you do is show up. We also have an alumni group that meets once a month. We have speakers and what I have learned is astronomical.
Go, go, go!

Pic 81/82 in SH's new and improved Zahra house evening 102710 photobucket pics - it appears to me to be closet and bedroom or bathroom doors leaning up against the house. the skinnier (skinny-er) ones appear to be bifold closet doors with some of the laminent missing.

I must sleep now. I have to go to work in the morning but hubby is off! I hate it when he does that to me! Anyway, thanks everyone. I made a new friend tonight in my area, I think. LOL

it's possible he's learned some things about his wife and realized his marriage photo might not be appropriate

I'm not ready to throw in the towel on Adam yet

I realize I'm in the minority on this

Luminol question. Has the process advanced for using Luminol that they do not need to completely darken the room? Didn't they used to cover the windows with brown paper or plastic? Cut lights off in order to see if there was any hits?

TIA.

JMHO.

The newer lights are much stronger than in the past. Though, it was pretty dark out there and my guess is they wouldn't have had to cover the windows. Though I question why not do it if they didn't want onlookers seeing?

Had all the CSI trucks already gone?

Appeared so. Police SUV facing the house....backed into the small parking area across street from house ....lights on in suv. Police car in back of house where house has been taped off. I didnt see any vehicles in drive....but it was pretty dark, no house lights on.

Agreed, possibly the first one ever found dumped somewhere!:sheesh:

And just think how much good it may have done for another child who desperately needs one and might could have used it. That makes me angry, too, that they would just throw it away. :furious:

I really have to get to bed ... but can a local comment on this ... I heard there were pink curtains in one of the rooms.... I also saw that in the windows one of the rooms looked to be painted pink possibly (or was that special light ??) .

In any case, I think pink curtains and pink paint might paint a different picture than what has been posted here about a barren room with nothing belonging to Zahra. Someone had to have went through the trouble to do that ???? (or I suppose the house could have already had a pink room with pink curtains ??? )

Is it possible that the LE have his log in details and are accessing his myspace etc for information???

pretty sure they wouldn't have changed his pic though

although any one of his family members/friends could have done it if he gave them his password or if it's not password protected and they're on his computer

(does he still have his computer or was that the laptop that was rented? anyone know?)

Thank you for saying that, at what point would he be appointed an atty? I do not know that.

Per last known reports from LE he had no attorney on monday/tuesday while EB riding around with LE on Dudley Shoals and Christy Roads

You are correct, as of this moment in time, we DO NOT know if AB has representation. We do know he has bonded out, MSM. We do know, also MSM, that he bonded out today and that he picked up his brother and his mother per LE the night he was asked to come in for some questions when approached at the airport. We do NOT know that he has representation or that he does not have representation. We do not know who posted his bail or if they are willing to bond him out of more troublesome charges. What is happeing is speculation based on the last known facts.

This guy's a real gem, eh? Is he thinking, "Hmmm, let's see now. My wife is in jail, likely facing a murder-one rap. My daughter is missing, probably deceased. I've just been bailed out and will be facing a mountain of legal trouble in the near future, perhaps the electric chair. Hey, I know what to do! I'll hit the www and check out my FaceBook page. Gotta get that neat-o car pic posted. Priorities, priorities."

He's the very definition of a mouth-breating, room-temp IQ humanoid.

For him, "Myspace" refers to the area between his ears.

Can't believe that. I think if he was changing his MS pic it was more likely that he didn't want to look at EB's face in his profile pic rather than in a rush to post a pic of a car.

it's possible he's learned some things about his wife and realized his marriage photo might not be appropriate

I'm not ready to throw in the towel on Adam yet

I realize I'm in the minority on this

I don't know what to believe after today other than I feel sorry for a whole lotta people today.

After seeing the pictures, this whole case became unbelievably real to me today. It's not a movie set, not a CSI episode, it's someones life we're looking at. And yet there's still the most important person missing.

I know how this ends but I don't like it. Not one bit.

pretty sure they wouldn't have changed his pic though

although any one of his family members/friends could have done it if he gave them his password or if it's not password protected and they're on his computer

(does he still have his computer or was that the laptop that was rented? anyone know?)

Just saying again that the photo on AB's facebook was changed SEVERAL DAYS before he was arrested ....

He hasn't stayed at the Baker "home" since the report was made that Zahra was missing. My guess is that he is using a computer that belongs to whomever he is staying with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne