NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AB probably went to his myspace page just to change the picture to a car. Wouldn't you? Since he's not been arrested, I doubt he's a suspect.
Not much for him to do, really. No home. No job. No wife. Family sleeping off jet lag. So he's reaching out. May be busy reading here by now. :waitasec:

When I had MySpace, there was a theme I used once that made it look like I was always online. It was just part of the package for that certain theme.

I'd imagine that the internet is the only way he has to contact family and friends in Australia.

I wonder WHO he is staying with here??? (We can't sleuth the family or friends) but it does make me wonder who would put him up, at this point?

I imagine with his mom and brother..now where are they staying I wonder? ..hotel? Could be on a laptop belonging to them I suppose as well..

you can also enter a code (a tweak) to hide your last log on with myspace...you can hide anything you want to hide there,lol,my daughter taught me...

Wonder if anything was found in the crawlspace?

I think what's getting to people here is, this guy has the calmest, coolest demeanor ever seen for someone whose missing daughter has most probably been murdered. The 911 call, the remarks to the press, etc.
It's like, "Yeah, my daughter's missing...wife might have something to do with it...who knows...Oh, well..." Come on!!

I'm sick of it.

Me too.
I really don't want to hear from him unless he is talking and helping LE.

AB could very well be one of the 56 guests on here right now. I think it's always a good idea to remember that while you are on here, speculating, theorizing and trying to figure it all out, sometimes you're doing nothing more than that. Sometimes you are helping LE (yes, they read these boards too). And SOMETIMES you are helping out the defense and the criminal. Just something to keep in mind.

I think what's getting to people here is, this guy has the calmest, coolest demeanor ever seen for someone whose missing daughter has most probably been murdered. The 911 call, the remarks to the press, etc.
It's like, "Yeah, my daughter's missing...wife might have something to do with it...who knows...Oh, well..." Come on!!

I'm sick of it.

Understood, completely. Honestly (hope I'm not breaking any rules by saying this), I don't think he is too bright. If he is innocent, he sure as heck made himself look guilty. And if he isn't, well, there ya go. Not too bright lol

and, after having said that, apparently there's a 'new' and improved myspace and people can upgrade their profiles (no idea what options are available with the upgrades)

I check mine very rarely (mostly log-in for WS-related cases) so I have not upgraded :crazy:

I made myself 'invisible' on MS, lol! How else to check up on the kiddos without them knowing?! That was quite some time ago though, much has changed. I can't remember how I did it either, but I do know that I stumbled upon it somewhere in the settings. I always wanted my login date not to show up...never could figure that out until long after I wasn't on there anymore...

Outstanding pictures....I can not even imagine being there knowing the horrific possibilities of what happened in that house. Thanks for the work and effort.

When I click on the link it goes to photobucket but says page not found.

I really wanna see these pics!

and, after having said that, apparently there's a 'new' and improved myspace and people can upgrade their profiles (no idea what options are available with the upgrades)

I check mine very rarely (mostly log-in for WS-related cases) so I have not upgraded :crazy:

Thank you... Neither have I :) Those darned Social Networks with their fancy upgrades and sparkly skins :banghead:

My husbands a cop and he said it does not have to be completely dark but as dark as possiable. He said the darker the better and he also said by looking at them photos Zahra was murdered in the house. Something stood out to him in one of them but i'll wait and see what the local LE says

Yeah the one that stands out to me is the blue one. It's looks like someone tried to clean the wall towards the top in a long up and down motion.

In one of the videos where the mattress is being removed from the back of the house, I saw what looks like a mop leaning against the rail ... I wonder if that was still there today?

MOO

ETA: Pause at 56 seconds and you will see the mop ... http://charlotte.news14.com/content...er-house-in-ongoing-search-for-zahra?ap=1&MP4

Can you please tell us why he would say that? I think I know but would like to hear from a cop.
He is alseep ( has to get up early) but without saying exactly what he told me ( bc I want to ask him first) it has something to do with one of the rooms and a color he seen on the walls. from my understanding not the red and not the blue colors as this is used for testing but something elese he seen in one of the photos leads him to believe that there is evidence on the wall. Of cource this is without him being there in person and this is seeing it via photos. He did say it could of been just the way the photo came out etc but he has been in the field 10 years ( this month) and seemed pretty sure of it when he spoke. Does not mean the Murder happened in the room but that there is traces of DNA on the wall.

I hushed him up pretty fast when we started to talk about what could of been put in the bag made me cry. :( ( not your pic but the news one)

He didn't change the photo today. He changed it from the wedding photo to the car before he was arrested I believe last week.

YEah, probably right after he began to hear mutterings about what General Public had to say about him, hijs wife, and most of all our girl, Zahra.

I dunno, gonna withhold judgment.

1st can't see the comments (NOT asking for a cut and past as that is against TOS!)

2nd If I were being disected to the point AB is and has been (not saying its wrong of us, just saying - IF) I might take first opportunity especially after the last week, can't go anywhere, can't talk to anyone, in a holding, hurry up and wait pattern over this whole thing, I MIGHT get rid of the wedding pic and replace it with something more innocuous.

Just got home and saw the news. Haven't caught up here yet. Are we sure about them finding her prosthetic leg?

ETA: Never mind. I get it. I will catch up in my own time. Holy cow.

From what I have been able to gather...they are sure about finding (a) prosthetic leg..most likely to be Zahra's but not confirmed until info regarding the #s is received ...

I'm sorry if this is a redundant question, but I'm new and woefully unable to keep up with the speed of this thread right now...

I am looking into this, but suspect someone with more legal knowledge than I coulod answer a lot more quickly than I can find it.

With all the talk of whether or not AB has lawyered up, etc., I am wondering: What are the legalities surrounding the right (or lack thereof) of noncitizens to a court-appointed/paid for attorney???

Depending on AB's status here, is it plausible that he hasn't gotten an attorney because he can't afford one, and as a noncitizen, doesn't have the right to a free one? Just me pondering, and I don't know if anyone has definitively discerned his status--does anyone know? TIA

When I click on the link it goes to photobucket but says page not found.

I really wanna see these pics!

Try the link at bottom of my siggy titled SherlocHomey photos

Let me know if it is not working so I can remove link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne