NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is evidence they had collected at the scene. On top of the box are brown envelopes not wood.
Thanks my Dh said same but It looked like wood to me on top of the boxes. do you know if they ( or did you see) them take soil away? AH I wish I could wake Dh up to ask him questions but he would kick me out of bed lOL

Just be clear. Are you just thinking aloud? are you theorizing? are you opining (IMOO, MOO, MHO, etc) btw there is a thread totally devoted to the shorthand used here at Websleuths. Newbies should for sure check it out!

I hate the whole punctuating a thought with IMO,MOO and all the rest (I think that started because I am a rebel and hated being told what to put in my post ;))- I find it is much easier to incorporate the following "perhaps" "I believe", "It's possible"- Starting a thought like that makes it clear from the beginning you are not stating something as fact.

Like others her correct information and facts are important to me and yes I am more than human and can get really irritated when I can clearly SEE the telephone game happening- so I hope folks can understand if I get snippy it isn't personal it's just OCD.

DO we know anything about layout of house (other than what can be determined by visual, front room to the left of home, where entrence is, is LR, there is a front bedroom, there is a back bedroom across hall, and Kitchen is found behind LR and next to back bedroom? SURMISED INFO BASED ON PHOTOS PROVIDED BY SherlocHomey = LOCAL

I will save a picture of the GIS layout and upload it to my photobucket. I am also gonna add the descriptions my hubby gave me about each picture I have from today.

The GIS only shows an outline so no good for a layout!

<snort> off topic but the picture dissection reminds me of the Caylee crime scene photos dissection. harhar. wooo i'm getting slap happy. :crazy:

http://s1183.photobucket.com/albums...2710/?action=view&current=Zahra102710068.jpg&

ok, on this picture I am seeing the number 4 on what looks like the door. It's the far right pane on top in the bottom right. Anyone else seeing this???

Sorry for quoting my post but if sarx is still here can you tell us if they would use numbers (like a tag) on blood spatters etc if found on a wall or how does that work? If anyone else knows please help out.

I blew that picture up even more and the # 4 is on the door. I had asked SherlockHomey if it was a door (way back there <---- ) and it is. The rooms are across from each other and so you can see straight thru.

I'm sorry everyone... :( After a series of misadventures and help from a very nice and respectable WS'er (thanks Harmony2!!) I could not get a good screen shot from Patty's NG footage of the possible prosthesis I see. It was just 2 times over... too dark, can't see it clearly. I tried... with my newbiness in tow. I see we have new photos to scan over tho!! :D

Sorry for quoting my post but if sarx is still here can you tell us if they would use numbers (like a tag) on blood spatters etc if found on a wall or how does that work? If anyone else knows please help out.

I blew that picture up even more and the # 4 is on the door. I had asked SherlockHomey if it was a door (way back there <---- ) and it is. The rooms are across from each other and so you can see straight thru.
Me and Dh talked about this earlier when he noticed it and I asked why there would be a 4 there? he said for a Marker ( to show evidence or something they sall) They could put it there and take video and or photo evidence or evently remove the door). He said different departments do it different some use markers while some litterly use paper ( like stick it but more professional with numbers marked on) some use other ways to mark etc. just depends on the department

Wow you have great eyes.... I have looked at the pic again and it is a 4 on there..... IMO

I just wanted to share with you all that I've never followed a case that has caused me to get so emotional as Zhara's case. I was driving home from the market today, and "Sara Smile" by Hall & Oates was on the radio, and I broke down crying. My little boy said, "Mommy why are you sad?" I wish so much that this baby girl would have been my daughter.

I'm sorry if this is a redundant question, but I'm new and woefully unable to keep up with the speed of this thread right now...

I am looking into this, but suspect someone with more legal knowledge than I coulod answer a lot more quickly than I can find it.

With all the talk of whether or not AB has lawyered up, etc., I am wondering: What are the legalities surrounding the right (or lack thereof) of noncitizens to a court-appointed/paid for attorney???

Depending on AB's status here, is it plausible that he hasn't gotten an attorney because he can't afford one, and as a noncitizen, doesn't have the right to a free one? Just me pondering, and I don't know if anyone has definitively discerned his status--does anyone know? TIA

If he is a resident alien and has a green card he has the same rights as anyone else including the right to a court appointed attorney. If he is tried and convicted of a crime where the sentence is longer than one year he could lose his status and be deported after he has served his time.

Photo's aren't uploading for me

:(

I click the link, but it isn't working, it is taking me to a basic search site. Does someone have a better link to the pics that Sherlockhomey took earlier tonight???? TIA!!!

Would you mind if i saved two photos to high light the 4 and one to circle what i'm talking about the wood? and upload and show?

BBM - I believe this permission was given on the last page of the last thread if you want to check.... I know I read a few moments ago she was headed to bed....

So which is it- "how dare he be on MS" or "page should be open to public"?
You do know what would happen if his page was public don't you? Check out his wife's-just like FB page for Zahra it would be filled with nothing but the most angry and vile posts.

How about we crusify the man for his real actions/inactions instead of nit picking the stuff that doesn't matter- after all there is no way to know that it was him on MS anyway- why perpetrate the hate that caused us all to be here in the first place.

With all due respect, his real actions include that he changed his profile picture on the same night that LE were digging in his yard, searching his house, while his wife is in jail, his 10 year old is missing, and LE announced her leg was found....in addition he was just released from jail.

With all due respect, his real actions include that he changed his profile picture on the same night that LE were digging in his yard, searching his house, while his wife is in jail, his 10 year old is missing, and LE announced her leg was found....in addition he was just released from jail.

No actually the picture was changed before he was even arrested- and again there is no way for us to know if it was really him or someone else. So personally I think it is pointless to even dwell on it.

So which is it- "how dare he be on MS" or "page should be open to public"?
You do know what would happen if his page was public don't you? Check out his wife's-just like FB page for Zahra it would be filled with nothing but the most angry and vile posts.

How about we crusify the man for his real actions/inactions instead of nit picking the stuff that doesn't matter- after all there is no way to know that it was him on MS anyway- why perpetrate the hate that caused us all to be here in the first place.

EB had her myspace set up so anyone could comment with out any moderation before she was locked up. That is why you saw all of that. It can be set up so that no comments can be left unless they are from friends or approved by the owner.

Yes, I feel like if he is going to have numerous social sites that he is going to spend his time on while his daughter is missing at least one of them should be in support of finding her. MOO. I do not believe I am "perpetrating hate" by saying so but giving my thoughts on his mind boggling actions in this horrible situation.

This is evidence they had collected at the scene. On top of the box are brown envelopes not wood.

In the photobucket account with the pictures of the items that we are trying to figure out wood vs. brown bags/evelopes.

That picture was taken by SH, she says they were brown envelopes.

HTH to clear up any questions.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members