NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still wondering what could have been in the hole. Police acted as if they knew it would be there, yes?

More ideas (imho): a torn scarf (strangled?), bondage items

I'm just trying to go on what could look like that within a few weeks.

Welcome to websleuths writer :)

Glad you decided to post! you little lurker you :D

With all due respect, his real actions include that he changed his profile picture on the same night that LE were digging in his yard, searching his house, while his wife is in jail, his 10 year old is missing, and LE announced her leg was found....in addition he was just released from jail.

Just my opinion, just my personal impressions from what I've read and seen so far, etc, etc, etc...

...but doesn't he strike you as the most detached individual ever??

(Not trying to cause any trouble here.)

Great photos, wonder about the boards sitting in front of house??
Sawed out of house???
Makes me feel I was right there.........creeps me out!

When I saw that picture, it reminded me of several twin beds I've seen. Where the boards are for support instead of a box spring.

Thank you to the local person who shared the pics. I haven't read all the threads for this case yet. Off to read some more!

Still taking all this in...and waiting for new margins, in the meantime.

RIP Sweet Angel Zahra :beats:

Just my opinion, just my personal impressions from what I've read and seen so far, etc, etc, etc...

...but doesn't he strike you as the most detached individual ever??

(Not trying to cause any trouble here.)

No question he is an odd duck.

Just not sure he is guilty of murder- stupidity, ignorance and failure to act yeah he's guilty of those.

I wonder if Zahra's prosthetic leg was deliberately left in a spot where it could be found by somebody. In order to give more credence to the kidnap story and to draw attention away from the house.

The first photo shows what looks like wood to me ( in a clear plastic bag). Then there is the pink Yarn and a child's shoe. I have marked each one. Next photo I lightened up and pointed out the number 4. I made this GIANT in photo shop and it IS a 4.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1323/77846379.jpg

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3541/90088956.jpg

definitely looks like a stack of unused brown manilla envelopes to me
I see the shoe
the red thing not sure ...

I see the 4 now though finally - I was so looking in the wrong pane - thank you! :blushing:

The first photo shows what looks like wood to me ( in a clear plastic bag). Then there is the pink Yarn and a child's shoe. I have marked each one. Next photo I lightened up and pointed out the number 4. I made this GIANT in photo shop and it IS a 4.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1323/77846379.jpg

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3541/90088956.jpg

they don't seem very carefull with the evidence, it looks like it's just sort of thrown in there all willy nilly.....is it maybe supply's they use to collect evidence, i can't really tell...

definitely looks like a stack of unused brown manilla envelopes to me
I see the shoe
the red thing not sure ...

I see the 4 now though finally - I was so looking in the wrong pane - thank you! :blushing:
look at how the color changes though? a envelope would not normally change color of brownness. and the pink Yarn is 100% Yarn OR something like Yarn I blew it up giant let me cut it show I can show you.

No question he is an odd duck.

Just not sure he is guilty of murder- stupidity, ignorance and failure to act yeah he's guilty of those.

Yep.

I don't think one should condemn people on the basis of lack of functional social behavior while in a serious crisis. I also don't think we should automatically trust people who manage to do all the socially "right" actions under pressure and tend to come up smelling of roses. There is a huge range of different level of social ability, and failing to be the ideal picture of a distraught parent may be a pointer that a person needs to be looked at more closely but it definitely isn't any form of concrete evidence.

I get that ;) On a more serious note, you seem to have a good one there. not many hubbys care enough and are same page enough to adopt their wife's passion and jump in both feet. Lucky girl, maybe give him a backrub tonight.

He IS a good one! I got lucky when I landed him :)

look at how the color changes though? a envelope would not normally change color of brownness. and the pink Yarn is 100% Yarn OR something like Yarn I blew it up giant let me cut it show I can show you.

According to the locals that were there it is manila envelopes not wood

All of that is for collecting and marking evidence (they wouldn't just throw evidence into a container like that, each piece must be tagged and sealed to maintain the chain of evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nlgal68