NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AB on myspace hrm wonder if he is looking to hookup online again.

Here is the mattress!

Zahra102710039.jpg

Oh one thing I wanted to add. Someone asked how deep the hole was that they removed evidence from today. My husband said they used the backhoe to scoop twice. They stopped and everyone gathered around the hole, they didn't even sift that area. He said the guy with the gloves and evidence bag came and got something from the dirt. This spot would have been a mulch pile that had logs on top it. They had to move the wood (logs) off of it before they used the backhoe to scoop the earth.

Right near the corner of the lot by Bistro 127 they started sifting through the mulch/earth with a rake (this was a mulched area - I have a picture of this one up on my photobucket) they all stopped and the guy with the evidence bags came over picked whatever it was up with his gloves on and bagged it.

As for the thoughts about the item being hair from the the hole they dug....my husband said it didn't seem to be hair. He said it was pretty fast. They looked, bent over and grabbed whatever it was up. There was no sifting and/or picking up multiple items......just one grab.

He said they had big sifters but did not use them at either of the two areas where evidence was removed.

We are just getting to sit down and talk about what he observed. His texts today were quick and we didn't get into detail much. If you have any questions please just ask and I will see if he can answer them.

I am going to re-upload all the pictures Pete took today. These are from his Blackberry and not the greatest quality but they put an image to what he saw and can help you visualize the scene. He is giving me descriptions about the pictures as well. I will be adding that also.

Can someone relink Sherlock Homey's photobucket? I want to see the pics she took tonight....she got to meet my husband and I just think that is amazing COOL!

Thank you Tricia for your sweet post!! It was very nice to get to talk to you tonight. I appreciate you putting your trust in my common sense and judgment. If I have ANY doubts whatsoever I will definitely ask you first!!

I don't know how to do a screen grab but there is more to that. As he raises what ever that is up a little further you can see another piece, then he put's in the bag. It is attached but not sure how (maybe a thread) but there are two pieces to that piece you have shown. After that he picks up something else and places it in the bag as well.

So no, I would say it's not a knife. It moved more like a piece of cloth.

MOO

In my opinion it looked like fabric but too deteriorated to be an ace bandage or a sock after such a short time in the ground. Could it be that bandana she was wearing in the picture where she has a black eye? Cheap bandanas are often made of loosely woven but thickish cotton threads that might deteriorate that way. Maybe the bit holding the two pieces together was the rolled hem of it?

I'm a newbie, so hope I do nothing wrong with my post.

This is just my opinion...Zahra's leg meant mobility. Without her leg, it would be difficult for Zahra to get around I would think. So perhaps it was taken from her before she died to prevent mobility and keep her in a specific place. Most of the posts I've read speculate that it was tossed to hide evidence, but maybe it was taken away as further torment...JMO

Zahra, I will never forget you, though I never met you.

I don't know how to do a screen grab but there is more to that. As he raises what ever that is up a little further you can see another piece, then he put's in the bag. It is attached but not sure how (maybe a thread) but there are two pieces to that piece you have shown. After that he picks up something else and places it in the bag as well.

So no, I would say it's not a knife. It moved more like a piece of cloth.

MOO

hmmm.... yeah, I'm thinkin' this item may have burned - ???:waitasec:

He has changed his profile pic - was his marriage, now a car.

Great pics Sherlock. I'm not sure why, but they creeped me out big time. Almost like I was right there.

How do you check out his friends pages? I am not on myspace, just facebook.

I think 2 or 3 were not private...at the bottom of the page, you see little pictures of his friends.

I'm a newbie, so hope I do nothing wrong with my post.

This is just my opinion...Zahra's leg meant mobility. Without her leg, it would be difficult for Zahra to get around I would think. So perhaps it was taken from her before she died to prevent mobility and keep her in a specific place. Most of the posts I've read speculate that it was tossed to hide evidence, but maybe it was taken away as further torment...JMO

Zahra, I will never forget you, though I never met you.

Excellent observation....and excellent first post! Welcome jersey shore girl!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masterbranigan