NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(still wishing for a Zahra forum if only for the next couple of days) :)

:eek:fftopic: IIRC,back when Caylee was missing we went through ~166 threads in about 6 weeks before Caylee got her own forum and there was LOTS and LOTS of people online.

Are the pink markers evidence markers or markers for areas that have been searched?

I thought maybe that coil thingy looked like a plumber's "snake" sorta kinda but I dunno...

That was my first thought but I have never seen one like the one pictured so went over to do a google search and couldn't find a plumber's snake like that.

What ever it is, it is certainly a strange looking tool. My husband had no idea what it could be. Maybe someone else here will have an answer for us.

The person who says she is biomum and is verfied on another site as such has stated they had joint custody.

Then she could provide the court order, well if that's true then it would be a matter for the Australian Family Court. Providing it is true.

How many mulch piles were there to start out with? Was mulch just all over the yard? Or did the investigators scatter it?

HLN Live: Rupa on the ground (speaking via phone)

police wont say what new evidence they have; right now focus on family home; Rupa spoke to police---they spoke to AB yesterday-Police will not say if AB was cooperative or not; AB--has no attorney yet that they know of

That was my first thought but I have never seen one like the one pictured so went over to do a google search and couldn't find a plumber's snake like that.

What ever it is, it is certainly a strange looking tool. My husband had no idea what it could be. Maybe someone else here will have an answer for us.

I saw someone working on a septic system use something that looked similar and that's why I asked but apparently they are on public sewer so I dunno!! LOL I shoulda put MOG (my own guess) HAHAHA

Rad Berky better get to worky.....or he might be called a herkey jerkey....

I was wondering the same thing myself!

In picture 10, it looks like two guys with the same tool, maybe?

The gas company here has a sniffer that looks very similar to these tools. They twist or push it into the ground to detect leaks underground. I wonder if it's to detect decay or something like that?

HLN Live: Rupa on the ground (speaking via phone)

police wont say what new evidence they have; right now focus on family home; Rupa spoke to police---they spoke to AB yesterday-Police will not say if AB was cooperative or not

Is it Rupa M.??? I LOVE how she won't take any of Nancy Grace's chit!
Go Rupa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member