NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The trailer I took pics of are WRONG. The trailer is two more over. Ignore the photos of the trailer but the test are relevant.

I'm sorry, I actually LOLed at this. That is a perfect song for her because that is EXACTLY where she is going after prison.

.....and she's driving the bus! from her myspace

I made the mistake of looking at that garbage yesterday. My virus scan went crazy and I'm not looking anymore.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=21+21st+Avenue+Northwest,+Hickory,+NC&sll=35.760269,-81.334963&sspn=0.011823,0.019119&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=21+21st+Ave+NW,+Hickory,+Catawba,+North+Carolina+28601&ll=35.760838,-81.334665&spn=0.011823,0.019119&z=16&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=35.760838,-81.334665&panoid=eEySpzQo_5Pl_5zVu1AsLg&cbp=12,215.48,,0,5
i put in the 21 21 address in google maps - if this is the right address and house, then it isn't very isolated - and i don't see a fence either now that i think about it. i can't remember which house/neighbor talked about seeing only Adam "over the fence" -

4010 PHILLIP LANE taken from the rap sheet. Not the address I photographed it was 2105 Phillip Lane that I photographed.

looks like the most recent date on the rap sheet for that address is May of 2010 and we know they have moved since then

So we should hold off on dad, even when LE won't clear him, but rag on the bio mom...who hasn't seen her, much less been living in the same house for 5 years? I just don't see it that way.

That isn't what I said.

I said that I will hold off until LE implicates him- period

As for the Bio-mother I didn't say anyone should rag on her- just that I-don't have a whole lot of sympathy for her now when she didn't care enough the first 5 years of Zahra's life.

It seems very simple if the Bio/mother was so concerned about her daughter she would be saying she has looked for her ever since the last time she saw her- that isn't what the mother is saying.

oops, sorry!

fwiw, I wasn't going to give her any info, I just wasn't sure if she wanted everyone knowing her SN on HDR. But that's fine.

Whoever posts as BunnyNC, I was wondering if Elisa's ex who posts as ank or whatever has said anything new today. TIA.

That would be me! :seeya:

I haven't seen anything else from him since he was posting both there and at CNN night before last. I have a feeling his lips might've been a little too loose and LE may have asked him not to say anything else.

I've given up on that HDR site. Thought at first that would be the best place for info, so I registered, but it definitely is not. If I should see him posting again anywhere, I'll be sure to make note of it.

Thanks for all your great local info, big4!

. Coffey reportedly owns the property on which the Bakers live and was present the day Zahra was reported missing.
"The police have told me that we're not actually involved," Coffey told ABC News today. "They feel like the ransom note was just a distraction. You know, that my family is not in any imminent danger.
"Just pray for the little girl and let's pray that, you know, we can find her alive," he said. "She was a sweet little girl -- is a sweet little girl."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/zahra-baker-case-police-investigate-alleged-abuse-missing/story?id=11856868

All the info I've read in the news reports so far about the fraudulent check warrants for the SM, the constant moving around of this family, the need for at least some kind of medical support for Zahra is making me wonder if Baker and Zahra had any legal resident status here at all. As I pointed out in an earlier thread the process for getting permanent residency (green card) status here is far from simple and and far from cheap, not to mention the sponsor has to agree to provide whatever medical care/insurance cover is necessary for up to 7 years. From what I'm seeing of the step-mother with the fraudulent check charges etc she does not appear to be a financially stable or responsible person who would be able to provide USCIS with the assurances they'd need for adequate medical coverage especially in Zahra's case.

The other thing is, the background checks carried out on the applying resident alien are extensive and intensive but it is not well-known that the person sponsoring them is also subject to background checks. The thing is, if the sponsor has any history of arrests or convictions for drug use or domestic violence those would be a major bar to having the petition granted. Baker and the step-mom wouldn't necessarily know any of what is involved in the Green Card process until they got the forms and information from USCIS. I'm thinking it's possible that Baker and Zahra came here on a tourist visa and just never went home which might be another reason for the family's constant house moves.

Thanks for the updates to what is going on... I am sick at heart with all that is coming out. I just watched the interview with the one lady that took out charges on SM for threatening her child, and the lady keeps saying that everyone knew the child was being abused (I think she said it was reported to social services once but nothing came of it)... to which I say:

OMG, why, why, WHY didn't people keep stepping up to try to help this child. Calling social services/child welfare once is not a cure-all... turning a blind eye and not reporting it because you know someone else reported it is not a valid excuse, IMO. If abuse is ongoing with a child, the one sure fire way to get social services/child welfare to pay closer attention is for person after person that witnesses it to make an individual report so ss/cw can see that others are seeing it to.

I am so sad and so mad, right now...

.....and she's driving the bus! from her myspace

I made the mistake of looking at that garbage yesterday. My virus scan went crazy and I'm not looking anymore.

I have been on her space for about an hour. So far so good. This will not go down until FBI pull it. I think you are okay. I only say that because my ex is FBI.My computer would of blown up if it was not safe.I wish I could say Lol but I can't.

Missing1013_1.embedded.prod_affiliate.138.JPG

It seems very simple if the Bio/mother was so concerned about her daughter she would be saying she has looked for her ever since the last time she saw her- that isn't what the mother is saying.

There could of been very good reasons for that though. Some "mom's" don't make great caregivers. Feel free to browse around Websleuths to find out.

I think SM killed Zahra in a fit of rage while dad was at work. I think dad came home from work as he said and Zahra was already in bed according to SM, (or locked in her room which seem was the norm and he did not check on her). SM had her body hidden in the car she drove already and when dad went to sleep removed her to his vehicle (suv) and disposed of her, drove back home and commenced her plan about the ransom note and gasoline poured in the suv in hopes it would catch fire from the brush fire.

She may not have expected the FD to be there so quick to put it out, or a 911 call placed so quickly. I don't know if the plan was to discover Zahra missing at that time or not................
I still do not think Dad knew his daughter was gone, and I believe she may try to pin it on him......jmho

Question about the Phillip Lane address--the rap sheet shows both 4010 Phillip Lane and 4100 Phillip Lane. Which one is correct?

That isn't what I said.

I said that I will hold off until LE implicates him- period

As for the Bio-mother I didn't say anyone should rag on her- just that I-don't have a whole lot of sympathy for her now when she didn't care enough the first 5 years of Zahra's life.

wow. Guess we will need to agree to disagree. I have no evidence that Zahra's mother didn't care about her enough the first 5 years of life. We ahve no clue what was going on in that five years, homelessness, serious medical issues or hospitalization, there is also every reason to believe the reporter has it wrong and the 5 year gap that concerns you is erroneous. Happens all the time. Innitial facts are misreported on page one and then the correction runs two days later on page twelve.

There will plenty of time for me to find bio mom lacking after some of the facts come in. Think I'll just wait for those to arrive before going there.

I think SM killed Zahra in a fit of rage while dad was at work. I think dad came home from work as he said and Zahra was already in bed according to SM, (or locked in her room which seem was the norm and he did not check on her). SM had her body hidden in the car she drove already and when dad went to sleep removed her to his vehicle (suv) and disposed of her, drove back home and commenced her plan about the ransom note and gasoline poured in the suv in hopes it would catch fire from the brush fire.

She may not have expected the FD to be there so quick to put it out, or a 911 call placed so quickly. I don't know if the plan was to discover Zahra missing at that time or not................
I still do not think Dad knew his daughter was gone, and I believe she may try to pin it on him......jmho

Good points only I thought SHE was the caller on the 911 call? I thought I read that referenced upthread.

Kayla Rotenberry, who lives on Phillip Road in the Caldwell County town of Hudson, says the Bakers lived next door to her before moving to Hickory. She told the Observer on Tuesday that she saw a man visit Elisa and Zahra Baker at least once.
After the man left, Kayla Rotenberry said she called Elisa Baker and asked, "Who was that?"
"Elisa told me it was someone from DSS," Rotenberry said.
She said the investigator came because DSS had received reports that Zahra had bruises on her body and was being kept in her room most of the time. Rotenberry's fiancee, Bobby Green, told the Observer he saw bruises on the young girl.
"That little girl was something else," Rotenberry said. "All she wanted was a mom, and she got one who was crazy."
She said Tuesday that Caldwell County's DSS didn't find anything wrong because "Zahra wouldn't say anything."

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...girl-not-seen-by-outsiders.html#ixzz12AkPFlK2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member