NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the dogs alerted to possible human remains in trunks of both vehicles, would bloodhounds not be able to follow the scent to where the remains were taken.

I remember the Laci Peterson case. What they did was amazing.

I don't understand yet who was involved in Zahra's upbringing and getting all the health care she needed. Was Dad the one that had custody and did it all? This EB has only been in Zahra's life about three years? Why did he move her away from her caring grandmother?

I can't find a picture of this woman..does anyone have one? I was reading her blog entry from September 13, 2008 and she's had brain cancer 3 times????? Has this been in other reports at all? This thread is moving too fast for me to keep up.

The only mention of "brain cancer" is on her blog. I am sure it's a big fat lie.
elisa-baker-mugshot-photos.jpg

I can't find a picture of this woman..does anyone have one? I was reading her blog entry from September 13, 2008 and she's had brain cancer 3 times????? Has this been in other reports at all? This thread is moving too fast for me to keep up.

to my knowledge, this woman made that up, assisted by the anonymity of the internet. I do not believe anyone has been able to find any sort of documentation that this woman has had cancer even once, let alone three times. It appears to be made up bull for effect.

Actually, her missing stepdaughter has been battling bone cancer for much of her brief ten year old life.

for photos of this person, see thread one of the AMBER alert-Zahara Baker. There are numerous photos there which show a very marked change in teh physical appearance of the step mother over a short time.

Drug paraphanalia was found in the family home.

Thank you both =) I tried to edit my post when I saw the picture on the most recent article, but alas, you guys already quoted it =D

If the dogs alerted to possible human remains in trunks of both vehicles, would bloodhounds not be able to follow the scent to where the remains were taken.

The dogs didn't hit inside the house, but just hit on the cars. Does that mean she didn't die in the house?

How in he heck did he see her THURSDAY night and then not notice until SATURDAY that she was gone?!

Because he left for work early Fri. morning before Zahra woke up and didn't get home Fri night until well after she was in bed.

Then he spent the early morning hours Sat dealing with the fire and investigators.

Yes, prosthetics have serial numbers.

Thanks! Yes, serial number! This is where I need the facepalm smiley. I knew there was a proper name for it. I just couldn't think of it. Too much going through my head today. (and sadly I just looked to see if there really was a facepalm smiley...best i could do is this :ashamed0005:

EB mentioned also that she has a condition that got worse with sunlight. I figure she must have Lupus, as well as the brain cancer she mentions.

Because he left for work early Fri. morning before Zahra woke up and didn't get home Fri night until well after she was in bed.

Then he spent the early morning hours Sat dealing with the fire and investigators.

Okay...I've missed too much to be commenting on this case, then =( I apologize and will read up =)

to my knowledge, this woman made that up, assisted by the anonymity of the internet. I do not believe anyone has been able to find any sort of documentation that this woman has had cancer even once, let alone three times. It appears to be made up bull for effect.

Actually, her missing stepdaughter has been battling bone cancer for much of her brief ten year old life.

for photos of this person, see thread one of the AMBER alert-Zahara Baker. There are numerous photos there which show a very marked change in teh physical appearance of the step mother over a short time.

Drug paraphanalia was found in the family home.

Yeah, I think the cancer in stepmom is BS as well.
Almost a "MBP" kind of a feel too.
Zahra gets all sorts of attention for what a trooper and survivor she is.
Psycho wife of the father (I refuse to use stepmom anymore) starts posting about her own health struggles and how she is a cancer survivor.

Not buying it.
But I am not waiting to rush to a personal opinion about go old Dad either.

Yeah, I think the cancer in stepmom is BS as well.
Almost a "MBP" kind of a feel too.
Zahra gets all sorts of attention for what a trooper and survivor she is.
Psycho wife of the father (I refuse to use stepmom anymore) starts posting about her own health struggles and how she is a cancer survivor.

Not buying it.
But I am not waiting to rush to a personal opinion about go old Dad either.

impatient, I lost a post about Munchausen's by proxy and by the time I refreshed, here you are saying just what I was about to.

The fire department has been to your house and the police have found a ransom note (done a welfare check on the bosses daughter but not yours) and you are out doing yard work until your wife comes screaming out the door that your child is missing? That doesn't make sense to me.

I don't have kids but if there was a fire at my house I would want to physically see my dogs. He didn't even ask about his daughter because supposedly no one has seen her since 230 am?????

And as I just said I don't have a ten year old but for those that do if the fire department and police department were in your backyard could you physically restrain them from wanting to see what is going on???? Just a thought.

Well I have read that meth eats holes in your brain....does that count?

It's possible. Remote at best, but possible. I don't remember all the details because I only remember what I've read but it has something to do with the cells being discharged from the vehicle by either a window rolled down, a cracked window or the car ventilation system being on. It would depend on a lot of circumstances JMHO. I don't remember if they used cadaver dogs for that search or tracking dogs in the Lacie case.

The dogs didn't hit inside the house, but just hit on the cars. Does that mean she didn't die in the house?

Maybe, Maybe not. She could have died within the home and been moved so quickly that there was time for release of the gases that the dogs pick up on. If they are using cadaver dogs then the dogs would hit on the places where her body rested long enough after expiring to develop and release those compounds (I can't remember what those compounds are called).

As for the hitting on 2 trunks. She could have been in both or just one and something that came into contact with her was moved to the other trunk....KWIM?

Bless this baby. I watched her last night on NG. My heart sunk. The best bet for finding her is getting the SM to tell. JMHO.

Neighbors in the previous residence have stated that the child was seen after the move to the new residence in the Viewmont community of Hickory.

Fact: The father works as a landscaper for Mr. Coffey's business.

The child has not been seen by anyone other than the stepmother and father in the last month.

Police will have to piece together the whereabouts of the stepmother and the father over the last 2 months to hopefully come up with a search and recover area.

PS: I do not live in Sawmills. My family members do.

Welcome-1.jpg

The fire department has been to your house and the police have found a ransom note (done a welfare check on the bosses daughter but not yours) and you are out doing yard work until your wife comes screaming out the door that your child is missing? That doesn't make sense to me.

I don't have kids but if there was a fire at my house I would want to physically see my dogs. He didn't even ask about his daughter because supposedly no one has seen her since 230 am?????

And as I just said I don't have a ten year old but for those that do if the fire department and police department were in your backyard could you physically restrain them from wanting to see what is going on???? Just a thought.

I suspect that he didn't 'have the urge' to check on his daughter, and neither of them did so at the time of the fire, because they both KNEW Zahra was gone before the fire was set, the gas was poured in the Tahoe, and the ransom note was written.

I am trying to prevent the victimization of two other children and other children who were frightened by an idiots stopping and getting out of the car and started taking picture and asking if this is the place. It scared the hell out of them in addition to the current event.

Sorry I am no idiot. I asked before I took pictures and was told not to. This was the second time I was going to take pictures. I didn't notice the no trespassing sign, but I was not there to victimize anyone and do not like being accused of that. I saw no children whatsoever out and about. If they are victimized it must be about something else other than people coming and taking pictures. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home