Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is 21 21st Avenue residence a "duplex"?

I'm confused and way behind on posts. In the warrant, it mentions Mark David Coffey and his daughter LC being in the residence. Who are these people?

http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=460807

They are the landlord and his daughter. They own the property, don't live there.

He owns two other properties near this one. Perhaps they are neighbors? Which is why they were there when the firetrucks showed up.

Reminder:

Inviting outside Contact:

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely. This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads. Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it, don't announce it.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

oops, sorry!

fwiw, I wasn't going to give her any info, I just wasn't sure if she wanted everyone knowing her SN on HDR. But that's fine.

Whoever posts as BunnyNC, I was wondering if Elisa's ex who posts as ank or whatever has said anything new today. TIA.

Respectfully, I see bio mum as another victim in this big mess. I have no idea why she didn't see her daughter but it could have been for any reason, PND, mental illness...I just don't know, she may have thought it was the best thing but she has spent 5 years looking for her daughter, I really don't think we should be judging her, again with all respect to you. I know this case is making me very angry and distressed as well as everyone else...

One of the news links listed previously (I have yet to locate it again) stated that her bio mom was a native Australian -- which could mean she is an Indigenous Australian. This could somewhat explain how the father was able to get custody of the baby, especially if at that time in her life, the mother was not able to care for her baby and if the system was prejudiced against her. Just a thought. MOO

Clearly both parents have displayed violence in the past (Adam running Brittney off the road, Elisa doing, well, numerous things...)

Someone (LE) better look into Adam's whereabouts and happenings in AU prior to this disaster. I wanna know why he left, and why his ex-wife has been looking for them for the last 5 years, and why she is his EX-wife. Does he have any outstanding warrants in AU? Didn't an article state that he had an outstanding warrant here? Can anyone confirm this? Was DSS or DCPS (can't remember the name in AU) involved with Adam and Zahra in AU?

Do you think he kidnapped her?

Do you think Zahra is looking down on all of this, ala The Lovely Bones, watching it all unfold, feeling relief that her killer/s will be found and punished?

I hope she finds solace, peace.

I want to know the rules of Passports and international travel from Australia?

I know in the US if one parent is taking a child out of the country, they must have a notarized letter from the other parent to do so.

I want to know the rules of Passports and international travel from Australia?

I know in the US if one parent is taking a child out of the country, they must have a notarized letter from the other parent to do so.

The mother's rights may have been stripped away.

Is 21 21st Avenue residence a "duplex"?

I'm confused and way behind on posts. In the warrant, it mentions Mark David Coffey and his daughter LC being in the residence. Who are these people?

http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=460807

Hey Patty! This house is just a smaller home in an older, but relatively nice neighborhood. This sort of situation has never happened around here before...so everyone is extremely upset and just flabbergasted! Mark Coffey owns the home and I assume has been renting it out to the Bakers. From what I understand, Adam Baker worked for Coffey?!

If LE can't verify that Zahra has been seen recently, and that is the case, how could her dad NOT be involved? LE says he is cooperating.

Sorry if this was asked already.

Respectfully, I see bio mum as another victim in this big mess. I have no idea why she didn't see her daughter but it could have been for any reason, PND, mental illness...I just don't know, she may have thought it was the best thing but she has spent 5 years looking for her daughter, I really don't think we should be judging her, again with all respect to you. I know this case is making me very angry and distressed as well as everyone else...

I agree. All we know is that the bio mom has been searching....her contact prior to that is not known. I'm sure the distance between them only made contact more difficult since it is being reported that she was unaware of where her daughter was living.

Clearly both parents have displayed violence in the past (Adam running Brittney off the road, Elisa doing, well, numerous things...)

Someone (LE) better look into Adam's whereabouts and happenings in AU prior to this disaster. I wanna know why he left, and why his ex-wife has been looking for them for the last 5 years, and why she is his EX-wife. Does he have any outstanding warrants in AU? Didn't an article state that he had an outstanding warrant here? Can anyone confirm this? Was DSS or DCPS (can't remember the name in AU) involved with Adam and Zahra in AU?

Do you think he kidnapped her?

Do you think Zahra is looking down on all of this, ala The Lovely Bones, watching it all unfold, feeling relief that her killer/s will be found and punished?

I hope she finds solace, peace.

There is an outstanding warrant on Adam Baker. Adkins said Monday afternoon that Baker has been cooperating with investigators, and “the process will be served at the appropriate time.”
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/11/search-zahra-ar-451147/

Hey Patty! This house is just a smaller home in an older, but relatively nice neighborhood. This sort of situation has never happened around here before...so everyone is extremely upset and just flabbergasted! Mark Coffey owns the home and I assume has been renting it out to the Bakers. From what I understand, Adam Baker worked for Coffey?!

Thank you. In the documents it appeared that Coffey and his daughter were at the residence when the firefighters were at the home. :confused:

Thank you. In the documents it appeared that Coffey and his daughter were at the residence when the firefighters were at the home. :confused:

I think they might have contacted them about the note and they came over?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member