NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was previously discussed....WHY they took it to the yard to dismantle the fridge?????? Where did that come from if no one saw then doing it?

Regarding the fridge and cabinets, I would think if they were of any evidentiary value, they would have been thoroughly wrapped in sterile plastic to preserve the evidence and prevent contamination. If they weren't, I would assume they were not removed for evidence but for other reasons.

There is no way LE is going to put anything from that house outside! NO WAY!
I think they will release the house back to ab's boss or to ab if hes not arrested first and let them do what they want with it. JMO

for goodness sake, that is not what I was suggesting.

Perhaps if the refridgerator reports are true, it was taken out in anticipation of LE having to go through the floor?

There is no way LE is going to put anything from that house outside! NO WAY!
I think they will release the house back to ab's boss or to ab if hes not arrested first and let them do what they want with it. JMO

I respectfully disagree. I saw them bag that tarp (even have photos) that was lying in the yard. However, it could have come from outside or under the house. I also saw the chest of drawers sitting in the backyard. So were parts of the wall. So maybe you mean they wouldn't put anything that MAY BE evidence outside?

you know...thats what I THOUGHT she said, but just brushed it off to me having heard it wrong. why would she hear BETTER without them? Surely they would have tested her hearing BEFORE giving her hearing aids, that just wouldnt make any sense.

Oh I agree surley she was tested. But the way she said it bother me. IDK
It bother me the hearing aids were left behind. Something that EB and others overlook. :waitasec:

I feel that Zarha was very outspoken child and vey honest... which would not be in EB and others best interest.

hdr_zahra-search-11-1

Perhaps they needed the tools to search the air condition duct's

Good question. This will come into play when this goes to trial. JMHO.

I have no idea, but I would hope so. Even if eyewitnesses did not directly see LE, doesn't mean that the property was left unguarded. JMHO.

I do remember there were many friends and relatives and vehicles on the property during the private memorial one Sunday between the disappearance and the resumption of the searches.

Zahra was not rendered totally deaf by her treatments. She had high-frequency hearing loss, where letters like "f" or "s" don't come through. The aids would have helped clarify these frequencies so that she could hear all of what someone was saying to her. (Yes I can find a link, it is one or more of the earlier MSM stories and some of our WSers who have family with auditory differences were very kind about sharing what they knew...

My mother has the same problem.
She hated her hearing aids and same with my husband, (different problem)
They heard the wind and all kinds of distracting things ......all new.
After many adjustments, they are ok with them now.
IMO it takes a few months to get used to them.
Funny thing is both mom and DH thinks they have perfect hearing without them...........NOT!

Perhaps if the refridgerator reports are true, it was taken out in anticipation of LE having to go through the floor?

tyvm I thought I was being clear but perhaps I am not expressing myself succinctly tonite.

I respectfully disagree. I saw them bag that tarp (even have photos) that was lying in the yard. However, it could have come from outside or under the house. I also saw the chest of drawers sitting in the backyard. So were parts of the wall. So maybe you mean they wouldn't put anything that MAY BE evidence outside?

I mean they wouldnt put it out in the garbage!

Does anyone know what else came out of the house besides the bed, refridgerator, chunck of wall? Did they take out any other furniture or appliances?

When is EB expected back to court on the communicating of threats charges?
(is that what the nov. 18 is for on the who's in jail website?)

When is AB expected back on the charges for which he had listed but had no bail listed beside them? TIA

Passionflower, I just turned on JVM and don't hear coverage right now. HTH.

MOO is that 21 21st St W Hickory has been guarded since day one even if they were not visible. Guarded both by sight and sound.

MOO is that Zahra is in one piece but just has not been found yet. Anything other than being left in one piece would have been too much trouble.

As I have been saying since day one, Dad gets no pass from me in all of this.

eleph - all MOO

I mean they wouldnt put it out in the garbage!

Eileen, truce. If something I said led you to think I think that LE is just randomly putting things from a crime scene out on the curb for garbage collection I sincerely apologize.

That is not what I said or suggested in any way.

JVM covering after break, she just said that Passionflower and anyone else that wants to watch her show...JFYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking