NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you hear what sounded like an "instant message" while listening to Nancy's video or during the 911 call recording?

Sometimes when I record Nancy, messages come through to my computer which end up being on the video.

This was on the 911 call because I remember hearing it initially when the recording came out but didn't say anything. I am alert to these sounds since I work in the I.T. industry.

Did you hear what sounded like an "instant message" while listening to Nancy's video or during the 911 call recording?

Sometimes when I record Nancy, messages come through to my computer which end up being on the video.

Ah, yes, one of the familiar sounds of Patty's recordings--Outlook mail client, I believe. :)

But I think I heard the sound they are talking about on the actual 911 recording, itself.

I have two comments on my YT channel under Nancy's video Part 4, where two posters heard a child say "daddy" while Adam was on the phone with 911.

Here is the original 911 call
http://foxcharlotte.bimedia.net/docs/recorded_on_09-Oct-2010_at_13.58.58.mp3

and you will hear what appears to sound like "daddy" right at the 4:30 mark within a second or two of the call being answered and Adam reporting his daughter missing.

I actually hear the little girl say Daddy at the 11 second mark.

At the 3:53 mark during Nancy show is where a YT member hears what is believed to be "daddy".

Yep, the same little voice is heard at this mark. [

Thoughts anyone?

WOW! Do we know who this little child is?? I think it sounds to young to be Zahra. Wonder who all was at that house when he called 911?
Great catch!!

(Bold and red are my comments as well)

No, this is not true. The Australia Government cannot intervene in any penalty imposed in a foreign country on an Australian national. In fact there are about 3 Australians facing a firing squad in Bali and there was an Australia who was executed in Singapore back in 2005. The Australian Government can make an "appeal" but that's about it.

All appeals for clemency were rejected. Singapore's High Commissioner in Australia, Joseph Koh, said Singapore carefully considered appeals from Australia but decided the law must be applied consistently. "It had to treat Nguyen consistently with similar past cases, and apply the law equally to Singaporeans and foreigners," Mr Koh said.

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Australian_Van_Nguyen_executed_in_Singapore

Should AB ever be tried and convicted of the cover up and/or murder of his daughter Zahra, I personally don't believe he will be eligible for the International Transfer of Prisoners Scheme, my opinion is based on nothing more than past experience. I have never, ever heard of one case like that happening.

I agree, darnudes. I have worked in the system and there have been foreign nationals tried and convicted in my state. They commit the crime in the United States and they will serve their time here.

The only cases of prisoner exchange I have ever heard of were political and for whatever reasons. If you are found guilty of a crime in another country, you are subject to their justice system. Just JMO.

I heard daddy at the beginning and then the background noise sounds like it could be a TV on but the daddy didn't sound like it was the same noise coming from the TV.

And yes that sounded like an instant message noise...like AOL or MSN, OR YAHOO.

I have two comments on my YT channel under Nancy's video Part 4, where two posters heard a child say "daddy" while Adam was on the phone with 911.

and you will hear what appears to sound like "daddy" right at the 4:30 mark within a second or two of the call being answered and Adam reporting his daughter missing.

At the 3:53 mark during Nancy show is where a YT member hears what is believed to be "daddy".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjQZG67mxgQ

Thoughts anyone?

Patty G, I did hear what sounded like a small child say 'daddy' in a little voice. Sounds more like a toddler to me, tho.

No, this is not true. The Australia Government cannot intervene in any penalty imposed in a foreign country on an Australian national. In fact there are about 3 Australians facing a firing squad in Bali and there was an Australia who was executed in Singapore back in 2005. The Australian Government can make an "appeal" but that's about it.

The one I remember vividly was Barlow and Chambers in 1986.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barlow_and_Chambers_execution[/ame]

If AB gets sentenced to death, people shouldn't be too surprised at an appeal being made by the Australian government, because to do so has become sort of routine over the decades since the death penalty was abolished here.

I am unable to find the link but it keeps repeating itself over and over in my muddled brain that the LE so QUICKLY changed this to a homicide investigation. IMHO he had evidence (large or small) at that point already or it would not have been part of his public announcement. I tend to believe the evidence he'd seen was small and he is waiting solely on DNA confirmation. I do NOT believe it was changed to a homicide investigation because he spoke to or was spoken to by EB

I agree. I think there may have been some evidence found early on that pointed to homicide. I don't know much about this sort of thing, but I have a couple cop/detective friends who have told me in the past for something to have been pronounced 'probable homicide' there has to be some significant evidence to that effect.

I don't know. I'm thinking they are taking apart that house seeking DNA evidence to back this up.

Patty G, I know you have a (terrific) dog there and a clock that chimes. You don't have a small child there as well, do you?

I am remembering that in the Haleigh case we would hear your clock chiming on some of your videos. That got everyone going, didn't it?

Seriously, tho, I do hope LE has really listened to the background noise on that tape because I do hear it.

Oh thanks Sherlock, yes I hear it at that point!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjQZG67mxgQ

Thoughts anyone?

Doesn't sound like a child to me. It was probably EB hollering something in the background.

I agree. I think there may have been some evidence found early on that pointed to homicide. I don't know much about this sort of thing, but I have a couple cop/detective friends who have told me in the past for something to have been pronounced 'probable homicide' there has to be some significant evidence to that effect.

I don't know. I'm thinking they are taking apart that house seeking DNA evidence to back this up.

At the time of that presser, the only things that we are aware of that LE may have had in their possession were the two cars and possibly that glove that someone claimed to have found and turned over to LE.

However I do believe there were some sealed search warrants around the same time so it could have been something from those and that's why they were sealed.

MOO

Patty G, I know you have a (terrific) dog there and a clock that chimes. You don't have a small child there as well, do you?

I am remembering that in the Haleigh case we would hear your clock chiming on some of your videos. That got everyone going, didn't it?

Seriously, tho, I do hope LE has really listened to the background noise on that tape because I do hear it.

Nope, no children in my house; just the dog and my clock! Yup my "Old School House Clock" was the chatter for quite awhile. :crazy:

Here is an article that is well written - apparently by someone who feels the way we do at WS's...

"Why do we care so much about Zahra Baker? Why do I - and maybe you, too - want to bust through the tape, kick in the front door and pry up the floor boards?
For one thing, Zahra's face is one of the most appealing I've ever seen. She is a composite of every girl I knew and liked in fifth grade, every girl I ever saw sitting on a park bench enjoying the heck out of an ice cream cone, every girl who makes your heart glad at the sight of her coming toward you along the sidewalk."

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/11/02/1804945/tragedys-calling-cards-police.html#ixzz148MNL2Mx

No way could the sound "Daddy" have been Zahra, otherwise if anyone is saying its her, would mean that it was premeditated murder and Zahra just happened to walk in a calmly say "Daddy" as her father was setting up the series of events to come by calling 911 to report her missing, then proceed to get rid of her all before the police arrive.

I did not hear it but it might have been a tv or something as i did hear ambience sound in the background.

As for the "MSN/Yahoo/AOL" sound that I did hear, I assume that was the dispatchers, I would think they use them to communicate with other dispatchers/supervisors during calls?

Here is an article that is well written - apparently by someone who feels the way we do at WS's...
* SNIP *
Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/11/02/1804945/tragedys-calling-cards-police.html#ixzz148MNL2Mx

Thank you Reannan. This part is sure how I feel...
...we know enough sorry details about Zahra's life with her dad and stepmom to want to protect her, shield her, keep her from any further harm.

And OH...if ONLY....
What we really want: For her to be found alive. And safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nirvanita55