NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way could the sound "Daddy" have been Zahra, otherwise if anyone is saying its her, would mean that it was premeditated murder and Zahra just happened to walk in a calmly say "Daddy" as her father was setting up the series of events to come by calling 911 to report her missing, then proceed to get rid of her all before the police arrive.

I did not hear it but it might have been a tv or something as i did hear ambience sound in the background.

As for the "MSN/Yahoo/AOL" sound that I did hear, I assume that was the dispatchers, I would think they use them to communicate with other dispatchers/supervisors during calls?

I agree with this. If Zahra was there at the time of the call, no way he would have been calling to report her missing. No way, he could have gotten "rid" of her before they came calling.

However, I did hear the "daddy" or something that sounded like it. I have no idea where it came from though.

Here is an article that is well written - apparently by someone who feels the way we do at WS's...

"Why do we care so much about Zahra Baker? Why do I - and maybe you, too - want to bust through the tape, kick in the front door and pry up the floor boards?
For one thing, Zahra's face is one of the most appealing I've ever seen. She is a composite of every girl I knew and liked in fifth grade, every girl I ever saw sitting on a park bench enjoying the heck out of an ice cream cone, every girl who makes your heart glad at the sight of her coming toward you along the sidewalk."

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/11/02/1804945/tragedys-calling-cards-police.html#ixzz148MNL2Mx

Thanks, Reannon. It really was a good article and I like her style.

No way could the sound "Daddy" have been Zahra, otherwise if anyone is saying its her, would mean that it was premeditated murder and Zahra just happened to walk in a calmly say "Daddy" as her father was setting up the series of events to come by calling 911 to report her missing, then proceed to get rid of her all before the police arrive.

I did not hear it but it might have been a tv or something as i did hear ambience sound in the background.

As for the "MSN/Yahoo/AOL" sound that I did hear, I assume that was the dispatchers, I would think they use them to communicate with other dispatchers/supervisors during calls?

I agree it's not Zahra but I do hear a little child say Daddy. I used my HP earbuds and it was very plain. If your having a hard time hearing it you might try earbuds. My earbuds have a volume slider so it made it much easier.

O/T If you didn't vote early please vote today. Voting is a privilege and one of the few rights we have left. People have died for our freedom including our right to vote. It is also our responsibility to vote.

I agree with this. If Zahra was there at the time of the call, no way he would have been calling to report her missing. No way, he could have gotten "rid" of her before they came calling.

However, I did hear the "daddy" or something that sounded like it. I have no idea where it came from though.

I do not think it was Zahra's voice either, but the little voice came from somewhere. Wonder if it was just AB & EB there at the house at that time?

I believe this needs looking into if LE hasn't already. Surely they have though, because LE has been so thorough with their investigating of this case.

JMO

Speculation Alert

Good Morning, Folks.

Just a few random thoughts I've had over a long night of fitful sleep:

1).The refridgerator that the cnn engineer told locals had been "dismantled". I'm inclined to believe that the guy wouldn't make up something like that. I believe he told what he thought to honestly be the case. But after something a poster mentioned last night, it occured to me that in order to get to a kitchen wall, LE would need to remove food from the refridgerator in order to move it. I think this was what the CNN guy saw. Removing food and shelves might indeed appear as if the fridge were being dismantled.

2). I revisted the woodchipper in my mind last night as well. I tried to put myself in the mind of whomever would use something like this to destroy evidence. Wood chipper=wood if I do that. Mulch=wood if I do that. Whatever was put through the woodchipper (if anything) was put into the mulch pile, IMO. What would not stand out from a mulchpile in the mind of the perp? Wood. So I asked myself what evidence might need to be destroyed that might be wood. My mind went to a few things. Crutches, bed frame, headboard , things of that nature. I've never thought any part of Z went throught that woodchipper (too much left behind), so this idea makes perfect sense to me.

All just MOO. All just speculation.

Regarding hearing a childs voice on 911 call. I do hear something that sounds like a child saying "daddy", but I'm not going to spend any time or energy on that, because it could be anything...tv in background, perhaps the bosses daughter (doubt that), maybe AB was outside when he made the call and it's neighbor kids, who knows? JMO.

IMO, I don't think 911 dispatchers would use MSN/Yahoo/AOL to communicate with one another.

good morning all, glad I left when I did last nite, emotions were raw for everyone. Looks like I bolted just in time for a much needed emotional regroup.

Here's hoping today we find Z. Here's to also hoping LE is building one he77 of a case!

Well if it was an IM on their computer we can at minimum be gratified to know that LE has the computer in his possession.

my company has it's own IM system for it's 40k employees

So was the boss's daughter there with the boss? He was there during the fire call for the probe of the ransome note. I havent seen he was there for the report of of Zahra missing. This is an odd development.

who recorded the video from TV, and did they have a child in the house? Possibly this could be the source?

good morning all, glad I left when I did last nite, emotions were raw for everyone. Looks like I bolted just in time for a much needed emotional regroup.

Here's hoping today we find Z. Here's to also hoping LE is building one he77 of a case!

I had to log off last and continue reading logged off. I'm not a very good tongue biter, so I'll sometimes do that to make it harder for myself to comment before I stop and take a breath. ;)

Anyway, I am sooo praying that today is the day someone talks and leads us to this precious child. The thought of her out there somewhere...lost to us...is just killing me.

So was the boss's daughter there with the boss? He was there during the fire call for the probe of the 911 call. I havent seen he was there for the report of of Zahra missing. This is an odd development.

According to AB in the missing child call, he says his boss is on his way over (or something to that effect). That's why I said that I doubt it was the bosses daughter.

So proud of myself. Voted early and posted my first two tags ever!

who recorded the video from TV, and did they have a child in the house? Possibly this could be the source?

The voice, however, appears on the original copy of the call taken from the news website, as well.

There are several children in their family and extended family, I have seen if mentioned here that AB said he called his family and his boss before the 911 call, did anyone ever find a link for that? Could it have been on of them? Or did someone with a child pop in for a visit, and that's why they made the call when they did?

The voice, however, appears on the original copy of the call taken from the news website, as well.

Alright Locals time to get your TV guides!

So if we look for Tv shows that would have been playing at the time we should be able to confirm of deny the source is or isnt the TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne