NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an article that is well written - apparently by someone who feels the way we do at WS's...

"Why do we care so much about Zahra Baker? Why do I - and maybe you, too - want to bust through the tape, kick in the front door and pry up the floor boards?
For one thing, Zahra's face is one of the most appealing I've ever seen. She is a composite of every girl I knew and liked in fifth grade, every girl I ever saw sitting on a park bench enjoying the heck out of an ice cream cone, every girl who makes your heart glad at the sight of her coming toward you along the sidewalk."

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/11/02/1804945/tragedys-calling-cards-police.html#ixzz148MNL2Mx

That truly does say it PERFECTLY!

Rant alert

If I see one more MSM report that the leg was found at a former home of EB I'm going to scream! This is the worst kind of imformation imo, because it leads the reader to think the leg was was found in the yard or (worse) in the house. Drive me nuts!

I have two comments on my YT channel under Nancy's video Part 4, where two posters heard a child say "daddy" while Adam was on the phone with 911.

Here is the original 911 call
http://foxcharlotte.bimedia.net/docs/recorded_on_09-Oct-2010_at_13.58.58.mp3

and you will hear what appears to sound like "daddy" right at the 4:30 mark within a second or two of the call being answered and Adam reporting his daughter missing.

At the 3:53 mark during Nancy show is where a YT member hears what is believed to be "daddy".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjQZG67mxgQ

Thoughts anyone?

Excellent catch!!

Yes it is a child saying "daddy" and if it was Z well.....

SPECULATION: 1 He has no other children ???????????

2 Why would they kill her after the call.... what could their motive be

3 Could she in fact still be alive and hidden somewhere .... again what is their motive

A1 the child calls him daddy so my guess it is Z

A2 Z wouldn't go along with the false abduction plan to get money

A3 False imprisonment for murder to claim compensation

ALL JUST SPECULATIONS ON MY PART FOR DISCUSSION:waitasec:

I'm terribly sorry if I've missed a post but do our local WS's know where LE is searching, what LE is doing today? With their quite obvious display of emotion and heartfelt concern with Z I am sure they will not let elections deter them.

I do not believe the voice on the 911 points toward Zahra being alive. I am not even going to put myself though a round of that. LE has very good reason to believe she is not alive.

I would be more inclined to believe they got an EVP on tape then to believe that was the voice of Zahra.

I did wonder if EB was actualy on video chat with someone. In her top dramatic form "oh my god daughter has been kidnapped!" before AB even got off the 911 call.

I don't think it was tossed at all. It was covered by a pile of brush. I believe it was deliberately hidden.

So the person who did it had to have parked somewhere. Since it is EB's old stomping grounds, she probably knew where she could park that wouldn't be suspicious but would also give her foot access to that area.

This leads me to believe it was either EB alone or EB driving and AB getting out to do the hiding. (In which case she could have let him out somewhere, with instructions how to walk to the general location she had in mind, then picked him up afterwards, avoiding the "parking" issue.)

So either she didn't remember the *exact* location she hid it (if it was her), or AB did it and so she didn't know exactly where it was. That would explain how she was able to give LE a location but the leg wasn't found until they widened the search outward from that area.

All my own speculation and opinion.

BBM JMO I live in a small community and If I see a local out on a dirt road I dont think anything of it. I might stop and say hello but I never think of them being up to no good.

I do not believe the voice on the 911 points toward Zahra being alive. I am not even going to put myself though a round of that. LE has very good reason to believe she is not alive.

I would be more inclined to believe they got an EVP on tape then to believe that was the voice of Zahra.

I did wonder if EB was actualy on video chat with someone. In her top dramatic form "oh my god daughter has been kidnapped!" before AB even got off the 911 call.

Sorry what is EVP :waitasec:

Electronic voice print

The problem is we don't know where in the landfill the mattress was found. I mean each garbage pickup when taken to the dump don't they have a zone, where at that landfill it goes. LE in my opinion was searching where the dumpsters from where EB/AB lived and they didn't find it. It was later that the owner of the landfill found the mattress (still unconfirmed if this is indeed the correct mattress though). LE would know pretty much if it came from a dumpster and which route that dump truck would take..or if it was dumped by driving a POV to the dump.

Edit to add: If the landfill owner found the mattress ( I think it was less then a week after LE searched) my guess is that it was found pretty close to the search site. Maybe the mattress was placed in another dumpster away from the house heading to pine mountain road (christy road) therefore the mattress was close but just out of the zone they had originally looked. Then after the mattress was dumped the leg was dumped. This though to me would conclude that EB dumped the leg and mattress and some how I do not see EB dumping the mattress by herself.

Just thinking out loud here.

BBM.

Just a question. Does Christy Road (where the prosthesis was found) hook up with the road to the landfill? What I'm getting at is could you drive from the Baker house to Christy Road, continue on to the landfill and then continue on to the Baker's house?

*I'm surmising here* If this is the case perhaps the prosthesis, mattress and sadly Zahra were all dumped in certain areas along this specific route on the one day/night.

Sorry what is EVP :waitasec:

Electronic voice print

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_voice_phenomenon"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_voice_phenomenon[/ame]

I was not serious.

EVP is my thought as well. Stranger things have happened.

O/T Alert!

For those of you who have been following the Ethan Stacey case, Stephanie has been corresponding with the media! :eek:

Excellent catch!!

Yes it is a child saying "daddy" and if it was Z well.....

SPECULATION: 1 He has no other children ???????????

2 Why would they kill her after the call.... what could their motive be

3 Could she in fact still be alive and hidden somewhere .... again what is their motive

A1 the child calls him daddy so my guess it is Z

A2 Z wouldn't go along with the false abduction plan to get money

A3 False imprisonment for murder to claim compensation

ALL JUST SPECULATIONS ON MY PART FOR DISCUSSION:waitasec:

If that voice on the 911 call was Z, that knocks this whole thing up to a different level (for me, anyway), one I don't even want to consider.

Here is an article that is well written - apparently by someone who feels the way we do at WS's...

"Why do we care so much about Zahra Baker? Why do I - and maybe you, too - want to bust through the tape, kick in the front door and pry up the floor boards?
For one thing, Zahra's face is one of the most appealing I've ever seen. She is a composite of every girl I knew and liked in fifth grade, every girl I ever saw sitting on a park bench enjoying the heck out of an ice cream cone, every girl who makes your heart glad at the sight of her coming toward you along the sidewalk."

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/11/02/1804945/tragedys-calling-cards-police.html#ixzz148MNL2Mx

I do not believe I could possibly agree more.....I just had tears streaming down my face. This is so exactly how I feel..... :cry:

Does anyone know where the 911 dispatcher is located.

Small town they could be working out of their own house and that was

where the background noises came from.

Slightly OT

My husband is a film editor/audio engineer and once worked on a documentary film about EVP's (hubby did the sound enhancement of the recordings). Hubby and I are both open minded people, but we're also very practical rational people. We neither believe nor disbelieve, but find the topic interesting. Let me tell you, I still get chills remembering sitting in our computer room listening to those tapes while they were being enhanced. Some recordings we found very easy to blow off. Others were just so clear and so...bone chilling...we actually had to stop the tape and take a breather.

That said...I'm not jumping to THAT conclusion regarding the voice on the 911 tape. I just no longer find things like that as "off the wall" as I once did.

Thank you so much for posting this...It was so perfect I had to share it on FB...just right on the money. Thanks again...

The classic collection of EVP recordings is a CD called "The Ghost Orchid." Interesting stuff.
YouTube search: EVP samples: The Ghost Orchid.

I'm wide awake too. Although people probably think I am here 24/7 because I leave my computer running and my browser parked on this thread. :blush:

Let this be the week for Zahra. How much more could possibly happen before the flood gates open and we begin to see what's been behind the tears and hard work of LE this whole time.

It's so much easier to leave this thread open in one of my tabs!! I go do whatever I need to in another tab and then come back to this one to refresh and read.....

I'm always here except for the few minutes it takes when I restart my pc!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morgy1