NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The property reportedly belongs to Fred Causby, a foreman for Real Tree Services. The tree trimming company stores heavy equipment and mulch on the property. According to the Hickory Daily Record, the company has employed Zahra's father, Adam Baker, for about the last six months.

Coffey owns the house they lived in.

Cuddo's to you Darlin Gal!!! I LOVE the way you get the facts straight!! That is why I love WebSleuths.... we have members with ideas and REAL facts that get them posted!!!

one thing I find interesting to PONDER. Now that letters were released by Gein, how quickly do you think LE went and fetched any letters from outta somebody's cel? If they exist, if they haven't been disposed of, if they were ever there to begin with?

and IF these letters are legit, WONDER if the reason EB got Gein's letters was cause LE was watching her mail but letting it go through to her in an effort to glean info? They would be well within their right to do so. Unless it was in confidential mail from her attorney, in which case, jailors still have the right to inspect it. I think?

SPECULATING that IF alleged letters really were authored, what are the odds of us, John & Jane Q Public, seeing them eventually during a trial?

Oh my, TL.... that is a HUGE question!!! If EB is on trial.... what role will these letters play??? I predict a HUGE role. They are part of the public domain now. They are part of the internet.... I am consumed with WS's, but I guarantee you it is FAR bigger than just us by now!!!

I am very very open minded....really I am. Some of the most prim and proper people I know are all about the Twilight series...did not read it nor see it but hey whatever,lol....some of these folks are as religious as the day is long and I cannot fathom the connection to vampires but hey they would not be into WS either,lol.....I function here in the real world...it is evil enough without reading fiction....I don't know why I read here but in some small way I feel that I am standing up for a child who needs me....it must fulfill me so if they enjoy Twilight then hey go for it.....leave me WS...there is enough gore here to last a lifetime but it is real and somehow it has to stop:banghead:

Notice that this Damien/Gien ( one in the same, imo) person has not insinuated himself by writing to/releasing letters to the media in other cases. Haven't heard of him writing to ICA, Misty Croslin, etc. He wrote to her and then released the letters b/c of the heinous and macabre insinuation that she has been dismembered or run thru a woodchipper, and because EB has 'gothic' and dark things posted on her websites. He is just exploiting this for his own gain. If it were just a case of an estranged hubby shooting his wife, this guy would never bother writing the perp.

That said, I'm sorta glad he did b/c it gives us more info about her! Hate to say it, but I see no difference in what he did in this case than what LP did in ICA case. JMHO

holy night!!!! I have missed a lot but just caught up!

Let me just say... I still, after reading these letters, think that EB is trying to pull a big hose job on AB ((hose him than run him over with the bus))

I am not saying I do not think he was involved... but I think she is withholding where the body is and only she knows where it is...

If LE thought AB knew they would be leaning on him equally hard with the court system imhoo... in other words... there would be some felony obstruction charges for his 911 call.

this is all just my wittle opinion.

okay... now can I go....

thud!?!?!

Nana, Can you imagine? I can't. And I see explanations for this and that of why this behavior. How it's cool to be uncool, but she's uncool because...Oh Lord I lost the plot. I don't get it. I love Marylin Manson music. I loveeee "True Blood". But not once have I ever wanted to join some "virtual world" where I can use that as an excuse to do, say and think things that I know are wrong. I'm just lost..............plain and simply LOST.

In which case.. you'd be dumbfounded if you KNEW about the Virtual World goings on... It will explain allot of this, I'll bet my bottom dollar on it.

The answer is in your heart. You can always hear it, if you listen for it.

I have heard it said that mail is searched but not read...but surely mail to and from an institution is subject to being read, right? or wrong?

No, no... I wanna clear sumpin up about vampires and my comments. I have a niece that loves Twilight, and we took her to Forks even. I've always been interested in the occult (all encompassing...) as it's odd and unusual like me. I'm a fan of marching to a different beat myself (copying from someone earlier) but I think what Noetic was trying to get across was that there is some nefarious stuff out there because there's an Internet. Easier for these freaks and scum to combine and get together for a common sick cause. I may be not reading into what Noetic was trying to say with veils but I think I got it. I like weird. Weird rocks. Evil doesn't. And what better way to gather evil up is a nice lil online package than to get each evil worldwide sending each other IMs. lol

O/T- Stephanie Meyers has a home here in the area and even came into the store I work at and signed my bosses "Twilight" series hardcovers. (and par for the course I wasn't working. lol)

I'm still trying to catch up but from what I have been able to read so far I think the letters are all a bunch of hooey. And even if they are actually from EB everything she says is self serving and not to be believed.

Notice that this Damien/Gien ( one in the same, imo) person has not insinuated himself by writing to/releasing letters to the media in other cases. Haven't heard of him writing to ICA, Misty Croslin, etc. He wrote to her and then released the letters b/c of the heinous and macabre insinuation that she has been dismembered or run thru a woodchipper, and because EB has 'gothic' and dark things posted on her websites. He is just exploiting this for his own gain. If it were just a case of an estranged hubby shooting his wife, this guy would never bother writing the perp.

That said, I'm sorta glad he did b/c it gives us more info about her! Hate to say it, but I see no difference in what he did in this case than what LP did in ICA case. JMHO

I don't really have a problem with this guy. Actually, if Hubby knew about his site and he had something on there for sale from Charlie Manson, my Hubby would probably buy it for me. Not because I would want it, but because my Hubby would think that I wanted it. KWIM? :crazy:

ETA: My point being, my Hubby buys some really strange gifts. And at least this guy got her talking.

The guy (murder site dude) took it to aol news, I do believe.

she is writing letters to serial killer LOVERS/FANS while in jail???????

((I would thud again but don't want to break the virtual floor))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3