NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone really needs to get in that jail somehow and put a camera in EB's face. I think you'd play hell trying to shut her up. She's begging to be interviewed IMO.

she is writing letters to serial killers while in jail???????

((I would thud again but don't want to break the virtual floor))

I don't think he is a serial killer, he just sells their stuff, lol.

could someone kindly put me up to speed on where the media found this letter?

tia..

oh and...

another thud!

my short not verbatim version of what I heard on msm (but will have to find the link)

..is that a true crime writer (?) apparently had written/been writing to EB under an assumed name. Have no idea exactly what his letter to her said or under what 'guise' it was written except.. that he said he was very surprised that she wrote back and opened up to him..Anybody have that link?..I know I got it here @ WS..

NO! He's not a serial killer, he's a guy who WRITES to serial killers and sells the letters. Also to other murderers, etc.

Adam Baker's attorney, Mark L. Killian, said he had "no comment" about the letters. Jared Amos, Elisa Baker's attorney, also had no comment.

Wait, hold up - I thought that "Lisa Dubs" person was her attorney? When did all this happen? I knew she had a different attorney for the check stuff - but HUH?

No, no... I wanna clear sumpin up about vampires and my comments. I have a niece that loves Twilight, and we took her to Forks even. I've always been interested in the occult (all encompassing...) as it's odd and unusual like me. I'm a fan of marching to a different beat myself (copying from someone earlier) but I think what Noetic was trying to get across was that there is some nefarious stuff out there because there's an Internet. Easier for these freaks and scum to combine and get together for a common sick cause. I may be not reading into what Noetic was trying to say with veils but I think I got it. I like weird. Weird rocks. Evil doesn't. And what better way to gather evil up is a nice lil online package than to get each evil worldwide sending each other IMs. lol
Sorta O/T, but I recently read a true crime book about a man in Germany or Belgium who was a cannibal and elicited someone online who wished to be eaten. He had lots of takers who chickened out at the last minute but who were really into the 'culture'. One guy finally agreed and was killed and eaten. The cannibal was proscecuted, but b/c his victim was a willing participant he wasn't sentanced that harshly. CRAZY what you can participate in on the internet!:crazy:

YES and people in glass houses.. (or JAIL) shouldn't throw stones...
The stone throwing will backfire.. ...

NO! He's not a serial killer, he's a guy who WRITES to serial killers and sells the letters. Also to other murderers, etc.

got it... I edited my original post... sorry I am still picking jaw up off fffwwwoorr... (see jaw hanging open... cannot even say ffffwwwooorrr)

I have heard it said that mail is searched but not read...but surely mail to and from an institution is subject to being read, right? or wrong?

I think it is subject to search, just like your cel at any moment. When incarcerated, there really is NO such thing as privacy. Barring when meeting or speaking to or with your attorney. I don't know that they do it as a matter of course, imagine the manhours spent in just reading incoming mail alone? BUT if LE flagged mail to be read and or copied . . .

Adam Baker's attorney, Mark L. Killian, said he had "no comment" about the letters. Jared Amos, Elisa Baker's attorney, also had no comment.

Wait, hold up - I thought that "Lisa Dubs" person was her attorney? When did all this happen? I knew she had a different attorney for the check stuff - but HUH?
she must be starting up a dream team Owl... Riley, Dubbs, and now Amos..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503