NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it could be gray. I don't see red at all in the pond. Of course it may NOT be a car at all! If it is I would think it would be breaking soon. It couldn't take much longer to know for sure. I just want poor Z found and buried PROPERLY and these monsters to pay for everything they have done.

pic9.png

By now LE would know if it is in fact a car we are seing in pic #9 because by now the pond would be drained far enough for them to see.
I have no clue if the outline I am seing in the picture could possibly be the outline of a Monte Carlo as I am quite dense when it comes to cars! Along the lines like 'what kind of car do you drive?' 'Oh a red one!'

Well it could be gray. I don't see red at all in the pond. Of course it may NOT be a car at all! If it is I would think it would be breaking soon. It couldn't take much longer to know for sure. I just want poor Z found and buried PROPERLY and these monsters to pay for everything they have done.

Yeah I wish that chopper would go back up soon. If it is a car it will surface quickly since they brought in that huge hose.

I'm going to go work out, and I hope and pray that when I get back I will find that little Zahra has been found and the next step of this process has been set in motion. :(

BBM

You got that right. ;) I might not have thought that had it not been posted earlier about the car being in water.

Sorry, Sunset. I didn't even think about the possibility of my planting the idea in anyone's head when I posted the Monte Carlo thing. :(

By now LE would know if it is in fact a car we are seing in pic #9 because by now the pond would be drained far enough for them to see.
I have no clue if the outline I am seing in the picture could possibly be the outline of a Monte Carlo as I am quite dense when it comes to cars! Along the lines like 'what kind of car do you drive?' 'Oh a red one!'

LOL! I know what a Monte Carlo is just because my best friend drove one all through our teenage years. After that I'm pretty much like you. I know the difference in car, truck, SUV, Van LOL! Oh and I know a Tahoe because that's what I drive, LOL!

I also think the news would be saying something if it was a car. I think it would be obvious by now.

Forgot how to quote, and quote within quote...etc. Foggy this morning sorry. Anyway copy and pasted that from watchful eye.

Kind of kill someone?

That sounds like:

I kind of got someone pregnant.
I kind of sent a check.
I kind of crashed the car.

LOL, sorry I needed a giggle this morning. I'm a bit grumpy :)

JMHO

I nominate this for post of the day.

O/T but there is a high speed chase on HLN (100+ MPH)

I sure wish WSOC would update us on the search.

Sorry, Sunset. I didn't even think about the possibility of my planting the idea in anyone's head when I posted the Monte Carlo thing. :(

No no no, you never know you may have been on to something. That MC has to be somewhere.

My eyes might be playing tricks on me.............but it does look like the shape a car would be.

Does anyone know what type of pond this is? Retention pond maybe? Or is is a spring fed pond? Thanks.

Does anyone know what type of pond this is? Retention pond maybe? Or is is a spring fed pond? Thanks.

Sorry, I don't know but...it's definitely a dirty murky pond and definitely not deserving of a final resting spot for even a flea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gypsy0147