NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture # 9 COULD be the outline of a light coloured car but then again it is what we WANT to see, isn't it?

BBM

You got that right. ;) I might not have thought that had it not been posted earlier about the car being in water.

Is it just me,or is LE going after this case as tho one of their own was missing..?

is that a pond or like a septic lagoon?

Dang it. Important info I posted was pushed back and not many saw it. If we had a forum for this we could post different threads and this crap wouldn't happen. I get so tired of trying to keep you guys up to date and then have to repeat it. :banghead: I know I am not the only supplier of information but i am LOCAL and want to share what I hear so you have it as soon as it breaks.

But, I have a life too and am so interested in this case and want to share it with you all, but I am VERY frustrated with how this case is just thrown away on this board. It matters to me and a lot of others and I think it should have it's own forum. How much would it cost to bring up another forum or close an old one that has been beat to death??

I'm signing off for awhile. I'm tired of this crap.:furious:

We mods are tired of rude crap just like this too, which is why you're getting a break.

If you have a suggestion or question just ask us in a PM.

If you want to take a break, just take one. No need to announce it.

Read the rules while you are on break.

Well just beyond that ladder in pic#9 I see something rather large. :waitasec:
My mind is wondering if it's a reflection. Will wait and see if they air another chopper video. It can't take long to drain far enough down to see if It's what I think it is.

white monte carlo perhaps?

Now for the graphically ugly question...if a body is in pieces (sorry!)
and they are pumping the water from the pond, how do they collect that evidence?
Are they straining the water from the pond as it is pumped out?
In another case where a body was dismembered the pieces were put in a luggage case
and it was thrown into a pond. So if the body was cut up it does not mean the pieces
were thrown out loose.

Note: The chipper may no longer be a 'solid lead' but not being a solid lead may not mean
it is no longer a lead at all but just that information has come forth that causes doubt about it.

Either way it would seem that the plumbing being removed from the home might mean
that LE suspects the body was cut up or defleshed in some manner inside the home before
being finally disposed of.

I wonder if that is from their experience, forensic evidence in the home or from information
from one of the parents?

If draining the pond is 'just being thorough' I certainly commend their thoroughness.

M.Kat

I wanted to let you know that when you asked the question about IQ and/or cognitive impairment in relation to a trial yesterday (I think it was yesterday) and Impatientredhead explained that it is a mitigating factor. (remember?)

Impatientredhead was correct of course! (she's the bomb on those type of things).

But I was looking up case law and appeals in NC, and what I found supports that a low IQ and/or cognitive impairment is not and if I'm interpretting correctly can not be used as a defense. It can be presented during sentencing to mitigate.

Just wanted to let you know what I found to support that info. I had about 10 links but you know it would just bog down the thread posting all kinds of unrelated cases that we would have to wade through to and read and then use our noggin's to compare and contrast.

JMHO and no links at this time. Just supporting another members answer to a question :)

Thanks, Kat. I appreciate the time you took to do that. :)

Oh my gosh I DO see what you are talking about. I just got a little sick to my stomach. Part of me wants it to be a reflection then the other part wants this baby girl to be found. Do we know what color the Monte Carlo was/is?
The Monte Carlo was primer gray in color

Honestly I don't recall what color it was (or if we ever even knew).

For some reason I have it set in my mind that it's red. But I often create visuals of things in my mind, so maybe that's where the idea is coming from.

What color do you think you're seeing in the vid?

For some reason I have it set in my mind that it's red. But I often create visuals of things in my mind, so maybe that's where the idea is coming from.

What color do you think you're seeing in the vid?

Well the color I think I'm seeing could be any of these ... white, cream, lt tan, lt gray.

Ah...there ya go. Wouldn't happen to have a link, would you? Are you just working from memory of something you've read?
nope sorry no linky. I was privy to some (very little) inside info way back in the beginning about this Monte Carlo and was told it was primer gray. So, I gues for now - the primer gray is JMHO. When the story hit MSM about the car - the color was not mentioned. Sorry

We mods are tired of rude crap just like this too, which is why you're getting a break.

If you have a suggestion or question just ask us in a PM.

If you want to take a break, just take one. No need to announce it.

Read the rules while you are on break.

Mods...you are appreciated!
:blowkiss:

Can someone please tell me where you guys are seeing whatever this is in the pond? Or give me a link to video if that's what it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth