NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the info on RPGs. Looks like there's a whole lot of stuff out there that I am completely clueless about! Seems like you would need one doozy of a computer to be able to process all of the info (lots of RAM, a great video card, etc).

Oh yes. There are computers out there made specifically for gaming (and they are expensive too). And with graphics constantly updating and upgrading, if you're a serious gamer, you may have to get new graphics cards and such every few years. But graphics are really amazing these days, and some games are just beautiful to look at while you play!

Sorry for the OT!

From that article...

According to relatives and former neighbors, Baker was nasty-tempered and willing to use a gun or her fists to settle an argument. They also said her stepdaughter usually bore the brunt of her rage.

"She was always beating her," former neighbor Karen Yount said Tuesday. "I told her to stop but she wouldn't listen to anyone. That poor girl."

I just don't get it. How can you know that someone is "always beating" a child and all you do is tell her to stop but don't go beyond that if she doesn't listen. People have to know that if someone is willing to do that sort of thing within your view, they are doing far worse behind closed doors.

I would call DSS/police every damned day til someone did something. And it they never did, I'd probably get myself arrested trying to get her away from the torture. And it would be worth it!

How about calling the police when you saw this, Ms. Yought? How about whipping that <@#$%> if she didn't stop the beating you were witnessing?

Ugh. I'm furious. This case is like a damn horror story.

poor Zahra's chart, couldn't have been more clear. Poor baby.

OMG OT here.. but did u guys see the bond for the 2 fellers under her :eek: ..and those charges.. wow.. the things we never hear about...ugh
Yep I sure did. Seems they are brothers and both charged with rape - the first one with two different offense dates so that rape X2. And both have an immigration detainer. Seems this is happening all over our country.

Oh yea :seeya: Good morning all. I've been up, out and back already - and I had to take public transit as my vehicle is outta commission right now.

Let's hope today that Zahra is found and her family may begin to find some closure.

Thanks for the updates, shopgirl. Hopefully they did find something. I hope and pray she is found today.

And....I'm back. As expected, the astrology link left me going...huh?? I did notice the key words in the post, though, and I can (at the very least) tell that it's not good.

There is nothing funny about the chart or this case in general, but I have to admit that I did chuckle out loud when I read on the astrology chart the following:

"The chart produced could hardly be clearer."

Clearly, soulscape did not realize that I was going to read her chart! :)

I have finally caught up and am horrified by the possibilities swimming through my head of sweet Zahra's fate.

Some of my random thoughts...

I believe that it is possible that Zahra's father may been a loving and devoted father to Zahra, up until he became involved with SM.

I believe that it is possible that Zahra's father also suffered from domestic abuse that caused him to change over the course of his relationship with SM and become submissive to her and detached from Zahra.

I believe that Zahra was likely pulled out of school for SM to have more control over Zahra, as Zhara may possibly have been becoming bolder as she got older and was becoming more of a threat to SM. SM may have feared Zahra leaking too much information regarding the abuse.

I believe that it is possible that the passports may have been in the truck, in the event that they needed to make a quick getaway to alude police for the outstanding warrants and or Zahra's biological mother.

I believe that Zahra was likely killed more recently in a fit of rage by the SM, but I believe that Zahra's father assisted in her disposal.

WARNING - GRAPHIC

I believe that it is possible that they initially began disposing of Zahra via the wood chipper at the house, but that it may possibly have become jammed or broke and the job could not be completed at the house. They may have been feeding additional wood through the chipper to combine it with the human remains to make for more of a mulch consistency. I recall reading that there were logs and a wood pile at the home. It may not have been out of the ordinary for the father to grind up wood at the home on a fairly regular basis, so neighbors may not have questioned the sound of the wood chipper, if he used it regularly.

I believe that they likely transported the rest of Zahra's remains in the Tahoe to the father's work site to complete disposal via the industrial wood chipper, possibly combining additional wood to make the human remains less noticable in the mulch pile.

I believe that once they completed disposal of the remains, they went back home and decided to attempt to burn the evidence that was left at the house.

Finally, I believe that once LE has enough evidence that Zahra's remains are within that industrial mulch pile, they may also need to go back through business records to determine if & where mulch/human remains may have been delivered to other locations in the course of regular business transactions.

Rest in Peace, Sweet Zahra! You are in a much much better place.

zahra1_370x278.jpg

Elisa Annette Baker, 42, seemed distraught and spoke softly when she appeared in Burke County Court Wednesday morning for an obstruction of justice charge.<snip>
http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

Oh, I'll BET she's distraught, alright. I'll bet she's squirming like the poisonous snake-thing she is, because she knows at last, the jig is up.

Just as she forced that brave, innocent child to spend every day locked in her room, she'll be locked in a cell for the rest of her lying, cheating, baby-killing, miserable life.

May she get everything that's coming to her - and then some. :furious:

Thanks. This is not an online roleplaying game, more of online chatting. There is a difference. IMVU is more of a meeting and chatting with people only kind of place, like match.com in 3D and more chat rooms than compatibility surveys. On World of Warcraft, just one of many online roleplaying games, you can meet people, but there's also quests, dungeons, raids, auction houses, trades/skills to help make money in game, guilds, housing (in game)etc. It's more for that than meeting people only.

Sorry, but I don't consider these two to be in same group I am. I wanted to make sure people knew there was a difference.

ETA: if you ever have any questions about online roleplaying games, just let me know. I'll be happy to give an answer anytime!

Yes that's right Aedrys. It is not dungeons and dragons or WofW. I went snoopy round the chat rooms and forums a couple of days a go as I'd never heard of them. It is astonishing how massive the participation is.

Taken from their website:
What is IMVU?

IMVU is a social network and 3D virtual world where millions of people meet, chat and have fun in animated 3D scenes. You can shop and dress up your avatar with your own personalized look, design and decorate your own 3D space, and connect with new people from around the world.

Shop and Dress Up in Style

Pick your look and shop IMVU's catalog of more than 3 million items. Browse for the latest clothes, shoes, hairstyles, accessories, and more. Try on anything you want for FREE. It's fun and easy.

Meet New People in 3D

Chat in 3D, hang out and have fun in thousands of animated 3D rooms. With tens of thousands of new people joining IMVU each day, you'll never run out of new people to meet.

The only case I've had a harder time reading about was the Groene case. This story is close second. Truly disgusting.

To people who has not been following through the night...

Most people did report it, including neighbors and family.
Please don't put any blame on them, this is bad enough as it is.
THIS ABUSE WAS REPORTED!!!

I keep coming back to Zahra's prosthetic leg. I'm just wondering if that is the only reason that the woodchipper came into the picture. Clearly they would have needed to get rid of the leg in an extremely efficient manner. Getting rid of a body is one thing...a prosthetic (presumably almost indestructible) leg is completely different and would require a "creative" solution.

I feel so cold and heartless when I write things like that. I certainly don't feel that way!! Unfortunately, though, there doesn't seem to be a "nice" way to talk about horrible things. :(

WARNING - GRAPHIC

I believe that it is possible that they initially began disposing of Zahra via the wood chipper at the house, but that it may possibly have become jammed or broke and the job could not be completed at the house. They may have been feeding additional wood through the chipper to combine it with the human remains to make for more of a mulch consistency. I recall reading that there were logs and a wood pile at the home. It may not have been out of the ordinary for the father to grind up wood at the home on a fairly regular basis, so neighbors may not have questioned the sound of the wood chipper, if he used it regularly.

I believe that they likely transported the rest of Zahra's remains in the Tahoe to the father's work site to complete disposal via the industrial wood chipper, possibly combining additional wood to make the human remains less noticable in the mulch pile.

I believe that once they completed disposal of the remains, they went back home and decided to attempt to burn the evidence that was left at the house.

Finally, I believe that once LE has enough evidence that Zahra's remains are within that industrial mulch pile, they may also need to go back through business records to determine if & where mulch/human remains may have been delivered to other locations in the course of regular business transactions.

Rest in Peace, Sweet Zahra! You are in a much much better place.

zahra1_370x278.jpg

Snipped, respectfully, and BBM at the bottom.

If that is the case, and it was my business, I would need to see a counselor.

That is as disturbing as it gets.

My big question is did anyone hear that wood chipper working and WHEN!!!

Hello everyone, this is my first posting here and I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been following this story as closely as possible and can only say that this little girl has touched me as deeply as no other has in a long time. I was hoping for such a better outcome for this angel.
I have had a bit of trouble keeping up with the threads/postings, so if I ask a question that has already been asked and answered, please forgive me.
Thanks for all the hard work for keeping us informed here.

welcome bevchan....I'm having a terrible time keeping up with these threads, too!

We're a friendly group here, so please don't think twice about asking questions...someone always has the answer here.

We're glad you joined us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member