NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just logged on, read the pages, and tried to answer a few of the questions about drugs.

Anything new? TIA

We haven't gotten much detail about the past incidents of faking her own children's illnesses. But often things like that are attempts to get money, more than attention. Quite a few people having been caught in elaborate claims that either they or their child had some serious illness, and found to have been raking in large amounts of money in "donations". It will be interesting if we find out whether MGF engaged in any of that. The family members who are saying she put her kids in wheelchairs, etc, don't seem to be saying anything about seeking actual medical attention, which is a huge part of MBP.

Oh my stars, that's entirely possibly! She loved to lie -- why not get paid for it!

Any update on how the pond is going?? Does NC have 9 o'clock news? Or is 10 the earliest?

okay that was weird. WS I did not post that twice?!!

Lol ... For a minute there I thought I had really lost it cause I just read that post on pg 15 I think :waitasec: :crazy:

okay that was weird. WS I did not post that twice?!!

LOL I thought I was confused! I was like wait, didn't I just read that. Shame on you WS for making me think I'm loonier than I already am! :crazy:

or worse still - Zahra was convenient only so long as she was battling cancer and was being prescribed pain meds or med marj.

Once that beautiful little girl beat the cancer back and was too healthy to need medicating she suddenly became nothing more than a liability/bother for SM

OT for a quick second - since we are talking about Aussie things (Wheetbix, etc), Aussie friends: I just have to throw out there, I LOVE SUMMER HEIGHTS HIGH. That is the greatest show in the world and no one else knows what I am talking about when I mention it. Chris Lilley is a comedy genius.

Ok sorry, back on topic now.

OT for a quick second - since we are talking about Aussie things (Wheetbix, etc), Aussie friends: I just have to throw out there, I LOVE SUMMER HEIGHTS HIGH. That is the greatest show in the world and no one else knows what I am talking about when I mention it. Chris Lilley is a comedy genius.

It's hilarious!

Would like to say welcome to all our guests viewing the thread tonight. Hope ya'll consider joing Websleuths and jumping into the conversation here.

Oxycontin is sustained release, but oxycodone isn't. I agree, though, that's mighty strong for a little child. Maybe in the throes of treatment or post-surgery, but not so long after or on a continuing basis.

Oh, I thought you the topic was OxyContin, schedule II, once a day dosing.

Oxycodone with ASA is Percodan
Oxycodone with tylenol is Percocet
Is that what your thinking of? Or are you thinking of Hydrocodone as found in Vicodin Lortab. TIA

K-9 units detected the scent of human remains on two vehicles at the Bakers' home in Hickory, N.C., on Monday, a police search warrant revealed. Residents reportedly told the Charlotte Observer that search dogs also picked up on the scent of blood at Real Tree Services in Morganton, N.C., where Adam Baker works as a laborer.

Investigators used backhoes and other equipment late Tuesday to search the company's property, focusing on a 50-foot-wide pile of mulch, according to the newspaper.

The News Herald in Morganton also reports that investigators are examining an industrial wood chipper belonging to the company's owner, Fred Causby, who reportedly hired Baker about six months ago.

The tree service company is approximately 19 miles from the Bakers' home.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/1...-missing-north-carolina-girl/?test=latestnews

OT I really hope you are a dr eyes4crime, you know alot about the cets and dins?!

Just kidding.

or worse still - Zahra was convenient only so long as she was battling cancer and was being prescribed pain meds or med marj.

Once that beautiful little girl beat the cancer back and was too healthy to need medicating she suddenly became nothing more than a liability/bother for SM

Do we know that Zahra was on pain meds? I haven't read that at all. tia

AY - (can't confirm but possibly ex husband of Elesa) commenting on facebook and trying to defend Brittany S (Elesa's daughter)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-...d=132834983433374&comments=1#s132834983433374

I feel for these people, I honestly believe they did what they could. If they read here please know that not all of us are judging you.

There are two people responsible and two people only, one is in jail and the other one soon will be. God willing!

OT I really hope you are a dr eyes4crime, you know alot about the cets and dins?!

Just kidding.

:floorlaugh: I do know about addiction - I'm a clinical pharmacist and one of my specialties is addiction and another is psychopharm. lol

lol - it is a good one! ;) Very funny and spot on too.

I think everything he is saying is a lie. I think he is way more involved.

I feel that way about the dad, now... I fell for his tears on GMA the other day, I did... I had compassion for him. Now... grrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr