NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I thought you the topic was OxyContin, schedule II, once a day dosing.

Oxycodone with ASA is Percodan
Oxycodone with tylenol is Percocet
Is that what your thinking of? Or are you thinking of Hydrocodone as found in Vicodin Lortab. TIA

No, not hydrocodone. Was just clarifying for anyone who wasn't aware that Oxy can mean either oxycontin or oxycodone. There is also OxyIR which is instant release oxycodone without anything added to it.

I can't see them giving Zahra any form of it as it's my belief it is all too strong for a child to be taking, except perhaps in small doses during post-surgical or other pain crises...and even then, still not sure that's what they'd give a little one as a first choice.

Exactly, and in the article (I can go digging if needed) that was provided when I was questioning if biodad was present for the mulch fire and discovery of the ransom note....

it said that bio dad called 911 in the afternoon and said "the people who set the fire and left the ransom note took my daughter"

remember the articles we read about what people say to 911, and all the extra info they give before getting to the point?
Yes, exactly. And several hours after the fire, without having checked on his daughter in the meantime, he'd know this ~ how??? :waitasec: MOO

AY - (can't confirm but possibly ex husband of Elesa) commenting on facebook and trying to defend Brittany S (Elesa's daughter)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-...d=132834983433374&comments=1#s132834983433374

I feel for these people, I honestly believe they did what they could. If they read here please know that not all of us are judging you.

There are two people responsible and two people only, one is in jail and the other one soon will be. God willing!

Yeah... reading on that FB: BS says BB is a "fake." And, this wall was the first time I've ever flagged a post on FB ever. EVER. A young man making fun of an older lady. :(

Why would the dogs hit on the scent of human remains in 2 of the Bakers vehicles? Why 2???

Hmm... a lady on FB page said her "mother" has been dead to her since 1994 and that the family is outraged as well. Sounds like SM'S daughter maybe?

Anyone know if leg prosthesis are always titanium or if Zahra's is?

Do we have any information like a model number or year of manufacture?

Anyone know if titanium for leg prosthesis are coated in
Nitride?

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-95594271.html
Article: Nitride coatings on titanium improve abrasion resistance. (Surface Engineering).

TIA for any answers that you folks have.

I think that the perpetratorS of this heinous crime against a precious angel from heaven, took a very long time to commit the crime, get rid of the evidence, and plan how they could make some $$$ off it.

Oh my the mud slinging on poor little Zahra's facebook page

I know it is very disrespectful.

One thing disturbed me on there and I have only just read this. Kristy R who is engaged to A Young has just said "they didn't know IT would go this far"

That comment has just made me see red! They knew of abuse but didn't think it would lead to murder. I know they reported it, I know DSS did nothing, I'm trying not to judge them but MORE should have been done.

One thing I want to say is that most of the friends and family have children - all THEIR children are still alive.

Zahra was in a foreign country, no immediate family other than Baker and the one person who should have been protecting her was complicit in hurting her. This poor girl was really all alone in the States. It wasn't that hard for me to find Adam Baker's family in Oz - why in the hell didn't these people contact the grandmother, grandfather, Adams brothers? WHY????

They should put themselves in Zahra's shoes! - She was 10, she was in a foreign country, no money, no way to get back to Oz to her loving family, no way to contact her family in Oz, she was a prisoner in another country locked up with an abusive monster.

Giving my self a time out - can't take anymore just now.

Hello all! First-time poster here...

I spent most of today going through these boards on this sweet girl. I couldn't find anything mentioned about this, so if I missed it I apologize in advance.

Could someone tell me if there has been any mention of checking the Bakers' previous residence? It seems it would make sense to me with the reports of no one having even seen her or heard of them having a daughter since they moved to this new house. If she has been missing a month or more, then maybe something happened in the house they moved from?

I know it is very disrespectful.

One thing disturbed me on there and I have only just read this. Kristy R who is engaged to A Young has just said "they didn't know IT would go this far"

That comment has just made me see red! They knew of abuse but didn't think it would lead to murder. I know they reported it, I know DSS did nothing, I'm trying not to judge them but MORE should have been done.

One thing I want to say is that most of the friends and family have children - all THEIR children are still alive.

Zahra was in a foreign country, no immediate family other than Baker and the one person who should have been protecting her was complicit in hurting her. This poor girl was really all alone in the States. It wasn't that hard for me to find Adam Baker's family in Oz - why in the hell didn't these people contact the grandmother, grandfather, Adams brothers? WHY????

They should put themselves in Zahra's shoes! - She was 10, she was in a foreign country, no money, no way to get back to Oz to her loving family, no way to contact her family in Oz, she was a prisoner in another country locked up with an abusive monster.

Giving my self a time out - can't take anymore just now.

Hugs to you. Step a way for a bit.

I'm not buying DSS' "didn't know where they went" excuse. AB had the same employer for a least a while before they moved, and also after they moved right up the the time Zahra's "disappearance" was reported. How hard could it be to track him down? And when a child who has had DSS contact is unenrolled from school with a claim that "homeschooling" is being initiated, that should trigger an immediate track-down effort. I really HATE all the stupid "privacy" laws, because they definitely interfere with various agencies putting the pieces together, and thus enable abusers and other criminals. I suspect the school never heard about the DSS contact, especially if occurred after school had let out for the year. And even if the school was notified, the info was probably kept under lock and key, and the school official who got the call saying Zahra would be homeschooled this year didn't have ready access to the info about the DSS involvement.

i just closed a business a few months ago but more than once I would ask an employee to conferm thier info just to be told " oh no my address is"

Hmm... a lady on FB page said her "mother" has been dead to her since 1994 and that the family is outraged as well. Sounds like SM'S daughter maybe?

No the comment was "our" mother has been dead since 1994, this is Elesa's mother that is a sister of Elesa commenting.

Hello all! First-time poster here...

I spent most of today going through these boards on this sweet girl. I couldn't find anything mentioned about this, so if I missed it I apologize in advance.

Could someone tell me if there has been any mention of checking the Bakers' previous residence? It seems it would make sense to me with the reports of no one having even seen her or heard of them having a daughter since they moved to this new house. If she has been missing a month or more, then maybe something happened in the house they moved from?

Moonlit, LE has been out to the previous residence. What they did while there, I have no idea, though. Welcome...glad you joined us! :seeya:

No the comment was "our" mother has been dead since 1994, this is Elesa's mother that is a sister of Elesa commenting.

Thanks... didn't research all of the people talking as I have fighting kids and post-supper mayhem here. LOL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214