NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AY is saying on facebook that Lisa (Elesa) took Zahra away because people cared more about Zahra then they did Lisa. AY is calling her selfish and heartless.

Well THAT scheme sure backfired! The whole world cares about Zahra now, and *nobody* cares about Lisa/E'Lesa/Miss Gothic Fairy except to see that she gets prosecuted and locked up or executed (the latter being my personal preference).

Ohhhhhh! OK! Great, thought I'd messed it up already!! Whew.

In other words Moonlit, just letting you know that the info came from an alleged local but I do not know the information is valid as they have not been authenticated.

No worries, keep posting

Then why was LE looking at the wood chipper and the piles of wood chips? Can you picture Elise taking a dead child to his place of work & using the wood chipper? There's something wrong with this picture.

He's probably flown the coop - on his way back to Aussieland.

LOL.....not unless he has another passport somewhere.....LE took 3 passports with the search warrant list....

Then why was LE looking at the wood chipper and the piles of wood chips? Can you picture Elise taking a dead child to his place of work & using the wood chipper? There's something wrong with this picture.

He's probably flown the coop - on his way back to Aussieland.

If my memory serves...they found 3 passports in one of the vehicles..and I would bet the LE have a tight hold on them...I don't think Mr. Baker will be leaving the country anytime soon.

Moonlit - Oh thank goodness! I thought I had sceered you off. :)

Cadaver dogs made the hits and they only hit on the scent of human remains. Something in the two cars had the scent of death on it.

You know what, the more I think about it, the sicker I get with the possibilities. Maybe one car carried the prosthesis and the other a body? One car had the clothes and the other the body. The death scent was in both - that's probably why it was set on fire, the death scent doesn't go away. moo mhoo

BBM: But only 1 of the cars was doused with gasoline, right?

AB's vehicle was the one doused, I think, presumably the Tahoe. What you say makes sense. Did AB always drive the Tahoe?

Was the "lesser" scent picked up on the Toyota, because of transfer from clothing? Was the scent strongest in the Tahoe, because that's what they used to transport little Zahra?

If he drove the vehicle that had the strongest death scent, and the crime was indeed committed a while ago, I wonder if he went to a Gas Station etc. to vacuum out the vehicle? I wonder if LE has him or his wife on video filling up jerry cans with gas?

I would like to invite some of our guests viewing the thread to jump on in and join Websleuths. I can hear all your gears a grinding out there!

We'd all love to hear your thoughts too.

Are they still searching/draining the pond?

wow, it is near impossible to keep up with you guys!

I have so many questions about the family dynamics. 4 kids, right? how many were biologically Elisa's? How many of the kids are living with Elisa and Adam? Totally lost, so I apologize if this has already been brought up... i just haven't seen anything about the other kids.

She has 3 grown children. The only one living with them was Zahra

far as we know. No live coverage that I know of. Its the waiting game. I really need to work on developing patience. I hate this waiting part.

Ok I looked back at Zahra's picture and now I understand what kind of prosthesis she had.

I could not get one of those prosthesis that look like a real leg out of my mind but that was not the kind she had. That was what was throwing me off.

Yes, I agree- I don't think the kind she has would float.

Was Zahra the only child living with them? I know SM had another child or two in her myspace pictures, but were any other children living in the house?

A guest on Levi radio show said LE does not want AB in jail. They want him out there. Probably following him.

Oh wow someone just answered that. Ok my thought is that someone should have seen some sign of a child living there at some time or other in the last few weeks, if she ever did move in. You know, nosy neighbors, checking out the new folks moving in...

I believe Sm has grown children and grandchildren, someone correct if I am mistaken please.

Zahra was the only minor in the home and all reports suggest that it was her, Dad and SM residing there with dogs.

No recent updates from NC news sources, at least online.

Fox Carolina on Channel 21 just barely mentioned Zahra and talked about the vigil at the church in passing.

Maybe we'll get something at 11pm EST.

Just had a sick thought LaLaw - can titanium be dissolved with any chemicals like HCL, suilfuric acid, or another corrosive chemical? TIA

Not with chemicals in strengths/quantities that these perps could have gotten their hands on. It's also got a melting point of over 3000 degrees F, so forget melting it down in a bonfire. It needs to be heated to pretty high temperatures (though not melting) to react with much of anything. [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanium[/ame] The metal portion of the prosthetic would almost certainly have been some titanium alloy, though, rather than pure titanium. But still not likely anything these two could have figured out a way to destroy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214