Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im unsure about the time zone there, is it only like 2 hrs earlier than east coast time?

We are in CST, 1 hour earlier than ET. It's currently 4:57 pm here. It says that the press conference is on Standby. People who are on scene and have spoken to news reporters say that her phone has been pinged at Buffalo State Park (20-30 minutes from Fargo).

It appears so if you look up his name on the North Dakota Courts website

http://publicsearch.ndcourts.gov/Search.aspx?ID=100

ETA: I cant link directly to the search of his name apparently but that's the website

He has an open case on a "violation of order prohibiting contact" filed on 11/25/16. He was given unsupervised probation of 360 days. Bench warrant was issued 6/30/17 for failure to pay fines.
http://publicsearch.ndcourts.gov/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=3638023

I don't get it. There would be a tremendous amount of blood and a screaming baby . How can this have happened in that apt if police and k9 went in there 3x and found no sign???

She had to have been brought somewhere for them to accomplish this imo

The neighbours downstairs....they must be haunted by the commotion they heard in the bathtub. omg

I don't get it. There would be a tremendous amount of blood and a screaming baby . How can this have happened in that apt if police and k9 went in there 3x and found no sign???

Perhaps that is what the banging sound was to drown out any baby noise and the murder might have happened in the bathtub for easier clean up. So heartbreaking that i just typed that out :( This is really brazen by committing a crime like this in broad daylight in the middle of the day while her family was in close proximity.

I can't even fathom how they did accomplish this without the baby dying, and thinking about the thought of cutting her open to do so.

Does ND have the death penalty? If anything were to seem in line for capital punishment this seems like it takes the cake.

If the baby is only 2 days old as suspected, they definitely had to have taken her somewhere. The apartment has been searched 3 times without any incriminating evidence being found. She disappeared on Saturday, and the baby is theorized to have been born on Tuesday. They had to take her somewhere for those 3 days. I'd bet they took her somewhere to deliver the baby (either holding her until she went into labor or by performing a 'C-section') and then started smuggling the baby back and forth on Tuesday. Tuesday is when Norberta (Savanna's mom) started to notice the upstairs apartment neighbor carrying either a laundry basket or suitcase/bag into and out of the apartment multiple times.

1. Although it's water under the bridge now, why did Savannah agree to go to someones apartment to model clothes or whatever when she stated on facebook her clothes were stolen from the laundry room and she saw her wearing them.I wouldn't even talk to that *advertiser censored* let alone step foot into her apartment.

2. If that baby is in fact 2 days old and Savannah was in one of those apartments all this time that would be a real travesty on the Police Investigators.

3.Be positive have faith, they could have drugged her and left her off some where, and by the time she is aware, those people's would have been to be far gone.\ with the baby. Maybe she was induced and one of them had a medical background.

no not a body bag. they said the ppl who HAD the baby would come and go w the baby concealed in a bag.

That's what I heard him say as well. Neighbors said the baby was alive, but family is telling the news they think it was taken in a bag (I'm assuming they mean body bag??) and only transported via ambulance. This must be so heart wrenching for her family to not know what is going on. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe