Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I don't think this young lady is going to be found alive :(

This is so sad...I knew the police should have thoroughly searched that apartment asap, they searched it three times. I do not think she is alive but I am glad they found the baby. I think this couple planned this out to take the baby for themselves. I can't imagine what the boyfriend and family are going through...

Wonder if this apt building has trash chutes, or is there a dumpster nearby. Awful question, hate typing that.
So horrible, my heart breaks for Savanna and her loved ones.

:( No words. If Savanah was conscious during this, knowing her baby was being cut out and taken from her... (this has not been confirmed....)

Thank goodness the baby is ok. When this happened 2 years ago in Colorado, the mother survived but the baby did not. It too involved "clothing" originally...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...lice-woman-cuts-baby-from-moms-womb/25008471/

Just sick over this like you guys are. Nothing to add. :(

Hope you will be found alive Savannah so you can be reunited with your baby and family.

:candle:

Thanks everyone for the updates. I almost passed out when I read the bathtub post.

:(

Did I miss the press conference? It is just about 4:30.

Just finding this and am so afraid she is not coming home. I cannot even bear to type what I believe happened to her (and many/most here seem to, also).

I am so angry over all the horrendous murders that we have seen lately. Where are all these evil people coming from?!? &^($*. :mad:

Sounds like it. It mentions a no contact order in that article and that's what he was arrested for, for not paying a fine related to the no contact order (as per MSM article a few pages back).

Also this, see link. So IF this is the same guy, it sounds like the no-contact order was still in force with regards to his other child some six years later. So he and his co-conspirator decide to lure Savannah into their apartment and deliver/take her baby?
http://legacy.wday.com/event/article/id/12109/publisher_ID/30/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members