Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I hope they are able to find her. Please, please be ok.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

They/she(neighbor) had to of removed Savanna somewhere else, if the K9 dogs have been in there several times. no bleach or cleaner smell...they took Savanna somewhere else, sad I bet she's not alive :(

If baby is really 2 days old...then that means Savanna was alive, somewhere, from the afternoon of the 19th (Saturday) until maybe around the 22nd (Tuesday)...? If so, this case is getting weirder (and sadder) by the second.

If baby is really 2 days old...then that means Savanna was alive, somewhere, from the afternoon of the 19th (Saturday) until maybe around the 22nd (Tuesday)...? If so, this case is getting weirder (and sadder) by the second.

It would make sense if they induced labor somehow. But it would mean Savanna is probably not in the apartment building still. :scared:

A wicked premeditated act...and if that beautiful young mother is dead/murdered, whomever is responsible certainly ranks high up there on the Depravity Scales.

Oh, I knew this was someone needing/wanting an infant. Woman are vulnerable when young, pregnant, old and when alone. Is there a time we can not be on guard of being a victim? Bless this family and baby.

Got a lead yesterday. Carried out search warrant today.

Newborn infant found. Not sure if it is Savanna's yet.

2 people detained. Investigation is proceeding.

I couldn't find it either.

Link: http://www.kvrr.com/2017/08/24/poli...apartment-building-of-missing-pregnant-woman/

FARGO, ND — Authorities have taped off the evacuated apartment building of the missing pregnant woman who hasn’t been seen since Saturday, August 19th.

There is a crime scene vehicle parked nearby but police will not confirm if they found 22-year-old Savanna Greywind.

They say they will issue more information soon.

KVRR does have a crew on the scene and we will update you with any new information as it comes in.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ugh I've been following this hoping they would find she was off taking a break for a few days; definitely not looking good for Savanna at this point but praying for a miracle :( :tears: :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay