Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth did they think they were going to get away with this!?

So from that interview, the alleged couple are as reported in the media previously - i.e. male CM and female RG

I could be wrong, but I believe you're mistaken. I think the people you are referring to are the ones that said they heard noises coming from the bathtub above theirs. I think the male is the aforementioned WH. She seems to also reference the female, but I don't think her identity has ever publicly been acknowledged (I believe DK was cleared by police???). Can anyone clarify?

DK has been cleared by LE. It says so on the PD FB page.

You missed it. I almost did, because it was very brief. The Live FB interview with the family member is much more informative.

I saw the police update. But I think there was supposed to be an actual press conference at 4pm. WDAY's website now says it is still supposed to happen but they don't know when. So I guess we'll wait and see.

Has anyone checked scanner feeds yet?

I listened to a couple for a while but heard nothing related.

The family member interviewed here stated that 2 days ago Savanna's mother began seeing the woman coming in & out of the bldg with a big laundry basket, as well as at other times with a big bag and on the first day Savanna's mother said, I bet you the baby's in there! Family member said LE couldn't do anything bc they didn't have search warrants

Per the Greywood Family Interview on FB, the family will speak at a press conference at 4pm.

Can you imagine having to live in the same building with these....people and having to watch them come and go knowing they did something to your loved one? It just breaks my heart for this family.

The family member interviewed here stated that 2 days ago Savanna's mother began seeing the woman coming in & out of the bldg with a big laundry basket, as well as at other times with a big bag and on the first day Savanna's mother said, I bet you the baby's in there! Family member said LE couldn't do anything bc they didn't have search warrants

How were they able to search the same apartment 3 times? Did they have search warrants for those searches?

I have a sneaking suspicion someone in that apartment had ties to Grand Forks.

WH used to live in Grand Forks. That's where he was arrested for child abuse and neglect previously. It is the same guy that was arrested for failure to pay court fines (if you look at his arrest for violation of a no contact order, he paid off his fine yesterday).

No, fargo is on central time. Its 4:56 now.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

WH used to live in Grand Forks. That's where he was arrested for child abuse and neglect previously. It is the same guy that was arrested for failure to pay court fines (if you look at his arrest for violation of a no contact order, he paid off his fine yesterday).

And weren't be assured that he had absolutely nothing to do with Savanna's case?!! Or am I nuts? (See below)

"He has since paid the fine and has been released.
Police say they could not comment on the arrest because it's an open case.
According to police records, Hoehn lives in the apartment above Savanna."
https://www.wday.com/news/4316781-police-receive-new-leads-connection-missing-pregnant-woman

It's 5 to 5 in Fargo....family will speak at 4? Did I miss it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine