Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did they not find the baby earlier? Had she been smuggled out at some point? What made this woman think she could get away with keeping the baby in the same building? Where is Savanna? Ughhhhhh

Perhaps that is what the family was talking about...that the baby was taken in and out of the apartment in some sort of bag by the suspect(s.) Just speculation, of course.

I think they probably meant a warming bag as opposed to a body bag. We use them for premature infants and infants that can't regulate their body temperature in order to keep them warm.

It's not looking good for Savanna though, IMO. Few people have the skills necessary to perform a C-section without causing massive hemorrhage. I don't understand why whoever is responsible would try to keep the baby at the same apartment. Clearly not a very intelligent move.

Perhaps that is what the family was talking about...that the baby was taken in and out of the apartment in some sort of bag by the suspect(s.) Just speculation, of course.

That's an excellent point. Hopefully that's the case!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is so surreal!! On the face of things it would seem the neighbor planned to kill Savannah and keep her baby? Am I understanding this correctly guys? How dumb could you possibly be?

I can't wrap my head around something so evil. I feel so horrible for that poor girl, the baby, her loved ones.

That's what I heard him say as well. Neighbors said the baby was alive, but family is telling the news they think it was taken in a bag (I'm assuming they mean body bag??) and only transported via ambulance. This must be so heart wrenching for her family to not know what is going on. :(

MAY mean, Whomever is responsible was transporting baby in & out of the apt/home in a bag...possibly shopping type bag imo

I hope there is a press conference or something soon with some info and names of suspects.

I had a feeling they were right there still. UGH

if we all knew this yesterday, LE must have surmised the same - wonder what happened that this situation was not found out yesterday. I know LE goes by the rules but how sad is this? unreal.

LE searched that apartment 3x and found nothing?!?!

How can that be? Is there an empty/not currently occupied apartment in the home?

Oh no... not sounding good for savanna :( hoping if this is her baby it is healthy, at least

I'm guessing warming bag too, based on the reports of the baby being heard crying. I also agree that this isn't looking good at all for Savanna. At 8 months pregnant this had to have involved a c-section. Nothing confirmed obviously but I have a bad feeling and am ill imagining what she may have gone through. I won't go into further details of my thoughts. I can't believe they kept the baby there, how lucky that they were that impossibly stupid. Prayers all around...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE searched that apartment 3x and found nothing?!?!

How can that be? Is there an empty/not currently apartment in the home?

Maybe more than one neighbor is involved? Maybe she was in an apartment they haven't searched. Finding the baby should be enough to get a warrant to search the entire building now. I hope so, anyway.

It's one thing to smuggle a newborn in and out of the building in some type of bag, not so much a grown adult. I wonder if Savanna was ever in that apartment as another poster theorized - she may have been snatched before going upstairs. That would make sense as LE searched 3 times and apparently didn't see any blood or anything resembling a crime scene.

But...the noise from the bathroom throws that off. Perhaps they had Savanna hidden, alive, and the stress caused early labor?

Please let them find her alive.

So LE is at Savannah's family's apartment, not the apartment where she tried on the dress?

The family says the baby is 2 days old and they believe the baby was transported to and from the building the last two days in a suitcase bag.

Baby was taken from Apartment 5, which had been investigated several times. (Must be the upstairs one.)

Two people are being questioned by police.

(All above taken from WDAY facebook live feed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine