Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4821336/Newborn-2-questioned-Fargo-womans-disappearance.html

Thank u for these photos Margarita.....Savanna is so young & beautiful.

This was asked upstream, and I also wonder why take the baby from the womb instead of choosing to kidnap the baby after she was born?

Would they have known that Savanna and her boyfriend were planning to move out on Sept. 1st? If so, perhaps they did it that way bc they had more access to Savanna...and wanted to do it before she moved out!?
I'm honestly baffled, disgusted, and heartbroken over this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM. I wonder who was screaming? Could that have been the suspect BC pretending she was in labor? Was she going to say she had just given birth to the baby at home? Did she really think they would get away with this? And where is Savanna? :rage:
I think she was screaming because the cops kicked her door in.

There are other judgements against WH in North Dakota. One for paternity in Aug 2011 (the child who suffered a fractured skull at his hands was born in 2010, so likely another child?). Another judgement for child support, with a different woman in 2004.

It looks like three children associated with him? None of whom are currently living with him.
And BC has children who are also living with their other parents (as per her FB)
thinking all those children are fortunate to not be with these two poor excuses for people.

According to court records, BC was also hauled into court in 2015 for non payment of child support.

I've just spent the last 20 minutes reading this case I hadn't heard of yet. This is horrific!!!!

This was asked upstream, and I also wonder why take the baby from the womb instead of choosing to kidnap the baby after she was born?

my guess is they were stalking her and knew she was going to be moving out in a couple days. Also a couple post or pages ago someone mention his mugshot shows a very distinct sunburn on his face and I completely agree it's the first thing I thought of immediately was because he might have been out burying her body in the sun ..that might be a clue where to look instead of a heavily wooded area. is there many open areas where someone can do that around there , without being seen, without the cloak of trees to hide behind?

[h=1]Family of Savanna Greywind searches Buffalo River State Park[/h]
GLYNDON, MINN. -- Savanna's family continues trying everything they can to find the 22-year-old.

On Thursday night, they even tried searching Buffalo River State Park.

Savanna's family tells us what they received a tip from a "NASA Analyst picture" urging them to search the Buffalo River State Park.
Law enforcement didn't know about the tip and the search is completely organized by the family.
http://www.wday.com/news/north-dako...na-greywind-searches-buffalo-river-state-park

OH.MY.GOD. This is horrendous. Like reading a crime novel .... please can this just not be true and REALLY BE just a crime novel? That poor girl. She must have been terrified. Those monsters should rot in h*ll for this.

The stress could have caused labor, they could have used some herbal or actual medication to induce labor.
It wouldn't be as FAST as a c-section. But it would increase the chances of Savanna being alive...

There is no herbal concoctionto induce birth. The only physical way to do it is to strip your membranesto encourage labor. Though the procedure is done in the office, there are nomedications involved. A doctor will use a gloved finger to separate the amnioticsac from the around the cervix. This action releases hormones calledprostaglandins, which help the body go into labor. It is NOT a procedure for an amateur and alsodoes not involve immediate labor (it might move it up a day if you’re ready togo into labor but wouldn’t result in an active birth if you are not at fullterm).
If your labor doesn't start, youcould also be started on an IV infusion of oxytocin. This drug (often referredto by the brand name Pitocin) is a synthetic form of the hormone that your bodyproduces naturally during spontaneous labor.
Again, you have to be readyto give birth with a “ripe” cervix for this to be effective and it can be 1-3days before you actually give birth as it takes a long time with the IV dripfor this to build up in your system.
If you are not at full termor in the early stages of an early labor already there are no non-violent waysto force a birth.

I'm sorry. I thought I read in several articles that the police said the man and women in that apartment had nothing to do with the disappearance.

I'm sure you did! However, that's the "beauty" of electronic news. They can "edit" it to the point where it looks like you recalled incorrectly!

Just as I suspected last night, there'd be names and mugshots this morning :(

I never cease to be horrified at the levels of evil depravity human beings are capable of. I suspect LE will find Savanna today. Either WH or BC will flip and blame it on the other one in hopes of a lesser charge.

I wish the family wouldn't search. She is going to be gutted and horrific looking and the family will never get that vision from their minds. They need to let LE do it or even strangers but need to stay put and not go looking, for their own sanity as hard as it is.

How were they able to search the same apartment 3 times? Did they have search warrants for those searches?

<snip & BBM> The investigating officer received consent to search the apartment and did not locate anything suspicious. The officer returned again with a supervisor and conducted another search of the apartment. A third consent search was done by a detective in the follow-up of the investigation.

https://www.facebook.com/fargopolicedepartment/posts/10155587520823334

I was wondering too, Alex.

No search warrants at that time. Agreed to consents to search (waive 4th Amend rights) which are warrantless searches.

I wish the family wouldn't search. She is going to be gutted and horrific looking and the family will never get that vision from their minds. They need to let LE do it or even strangers but need to stay put and not go looking, for their own sanity as hard as it is.

Terrible thought but you are right :(

How much time did WH serve for cracking his infant son's skull in 2011?

<snip & BBM> The investigating officer received consent to search the apartment and did not locate anything suspicious. The officer returned again with a supervisor and conducted another search of the apartment. A third consent search was done by a detective in the follow-up of the investigation.

https://www.facebook.com/fargopolicedepartment/posts/10155587520823334

I was wondering too, Alex.

No search warrants at that time. Agreed to consents to search (waive 4th Amend rights) which are warrantless searches.

Consenting to 3 searches makes it seem like BC knew they wouldn't find anything. I wonder if the plan was to hold her somewhere else until she gave birth, and the stress of, oh, I don't know, being kidnapped and held by monsters induced an early labour.
My dad was a K9 cop-if the dogs were used it's likely there was no evidence of Savannah in that apartment, which means she was held elsewhere.

But the guy is 32 and already killed another kid... and the fact he killed that kid then arrested with drugs the day he got out of jail but is walking the street less than 5 years later????

His baby did not die.

"William Hoehn, 25, brought his son to the hospital on January 5, 2011 with fractures near his right ear. Authorities ruled out the possibility that the injuries were accidental or from a medical condition. The child is not expected to have long-term health consequences."

http://www.wdaz.com/news/crime/2651...ed-fracturing-babys-skull-changes-plea-guilty

2 arrested in connection to disappearance

http://www.newsdakota.com/2017/08/2...ance-savanna-greywind-two-day-old-baby-found/

Go to link for audio clips of Savanna's aunt, and
Christopher Miranda (lives in the apartment building, heard noise as police entered the apartment below and then saw the baby)

Police tell KFGO News a search will be conducted in Fargo and Moorhead today. Last night, acting on a tip, Greywind family and friends searched the Buffalo River State Park along Highway 10, 14 miles east of Moorhead but found nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV