Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the irony of her quote..."I may not have gone where I intended to
, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."

And her comment on July 22, 2016 about how amazing the woman breastfeeding is...."This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

ETA: OK now this comment makes me wonder something I wondered about earlier but felt stupid asking...would a C section be the only physical way the baby could have been delivered...meaning, could they have made it a vaginal birth?

JMO, I think they did a c section on her because a vaginal birth would make too much noise. I think they knocked her out and then proceeded. This is a very violent murder. :(

JMO, I think they did a c section on her because a vaginal birth would make too much noise. I think they knocked her out and then proceeded. This is a very violent murder. :(

I agree... how horrific!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Consenting to 3 searches makes it seem like BC knew they wouldn't find anything. I wonder if the plan was to hold her somewhere else until she gave birth, and the stress of, oh, I don't know, being kidnapped and held by monsters induced an early labour.
My dad was a K9 cop-if the dogs were used it's likely there was no evidence of Savannah in that apartment, which means she was held elsewhere.

I also don't think Savanna ever was at the apartment.

But we know BC was there at ~2.30 pm (iirc) when Savanna's father knocked and she answered saying that were not yet finished with the "dress fitting". Savanna was last seen at ~1.30 pm, so I would assume that it was WH who intercepted Savanna in the hallway or somewhere else in the building and took her away. Did he kidnap, kill and dispose of her alone? It's not much time for BC to be involved in the actual crime. It would seem that she was at the apartment for the entire time, or most of it.

Savanna was reported missing at 4.30 pm. When did police interview BC and WH for the first time? And where was the baby while they were being interviewed on the first day and the apartment searched three times?

I have the feeling there were other people involved too.

If they had not brought the baby to the apartment they might have gotten away with it.

This was asked upstream, and I also wonder why take the baby from the womb instead of choosing to kidnap the baby after she was born?

Because they were evil ! Criminal 's don't think rationally. They wanted a baby, so they murdered a harmless pregnant woman to get what they wanted. Savannah was also moving soon to a new apt with her boyfriend so perhaps they were aware of that. Crime of opportunity for them.

Criminal history on man arrested for Savanna's kidnapping: has had 9 court cases through the years.

http://www.wdaz.com/news/4317516-man-arrested-kidnapping-savanna-greywind-case-has-criminal-history

-February of 2011, Hoehn was charged with child neglect or abuse.
Had taken son to hospital with fractures nest right ear. Later he pled guilty to the charges.

-2016 pled guilty to Simple Assault, Domestic violence.

- 2011, found guilty of possession of drug paraphernalia.

----

http://www.grandforksherald.com/sites/default/files/2016.05.12 dispositions.pdf
(I see nothing about serving time in prison ... 1 year suspended )

Hoehn, William H.
Birth Date: 08/30/198518-2011-CR-00355
Citation: 000

Statute: 14-09
1Offense: Child Neglect Or Abuse
Plea. Guilty. 05/23/2012
Amended DispositionSentence
05/12/2016
No Jurisdiction
Degree: Felony B. 01/05/2011
Sentence. 05/23/2012

Deemed a Misdemeanor Criminal Judgment

Offense Code: 140922

Comment(Defendant is to comply with the requirements of Grand Forks County Social Services's recommendations such as attending cooperative parenting classes, obtaining a psychological evaluation, and obtaining a domestic violence evaluation.)
Condition - Adult:

1. Notify Court of Address Change, 05/23/2012- 05/23/2014 , Active 05/23/2012 2. Pay Fine From Bond Posted, 05/23/2012, Active 05/23/2012
3. Supervised Probation, 05/23/2012- 05/23/2014 , Active 05/23/2012
4. Violate No Criminal Laws, 05/23/2012- 05/23/2014 , Active 05/23/2012 Comment: 2 years

Fee Totals:
Criminal Administration Fee Defense/Facility Admin Fee Fee Totals: $0.00

$650.00 Waived $100.00 Waived

Confinement:
Agency: Grand Forks County Correctional Center, Term: 1 Year Suspended: 235 Days
Probation: 2 Years
Credit for Time Served: 130 Days
Comment: x

Judge: Medd, Joel D

[Printed 5/13/2016]

This is devastating... horrific. I haven't been able to pick my jaw up off of the floor since the news yesterday.

Poor Savanna. I feel sick to my stomach over what probably happened to her.

Her poor family :( Her poor boyfriend & baby. What a tragedy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Criminal history on man arrested for Savanna's kidnapping: has had 9 court cases through the years.

http://www.wdaz.com/news/4317516-man-arrested-kidnapping-savanna-greywind-case-has-criminal-history

-February of 2011, Hoehn was charged with child neglect or abuse.
Had taken son to hospital with fractures nest right ear. Later he pled guilty to the charges.

-2016 pled guilty to Simple Assault, Domestic violence.

- 2011, found guilty of possession of drug paraphernalia.

----

http://www.grandforksherald.com/sites/default/files/2016.05.12 dispositions.pdf
(I see nothing about serving time in prison ... 1 year suspended )

Hoehn, William H.
Birth Date: 08/30/198518-2011-CR-00355
Citation: 000

Statute: 14-09
1Offense: Child Neglect Or Abuse
Plea. Guilty. 05/23/2012
Amended DispositionSentence
05/12/2016
No Jurisdiction
Degree: Felony B. 01/05/2011
Sentence. 05/23/2012

Deemed a Misdemeanor Criminal Judgment

Offense Code: 140922

Comment(Defendant is to comply with the requirements of Grand Forks County Social Services's recommendations such as attending cooperative parenting classes, obtaining a psychological evaluation, and obtaining a domestic violence evaluation.)
Condition - Adult:

1. Notify Court of Address Change, 05/23/2012- 05/23/2014 , Active 05/23/2012 2. Pay Fine From Bond Posted, 05/23/2012, Active 05/23/2012
3. Supervised Probation, 05/23/2012- 05/23/2014 , Active 05/23/2012
4. Violate No Criminal Laws, 05/23/2012- 05/23/2014 , Active 05/23/2012 Comment: 2 years

Fee Totals:
Criminal Administration Fee Defense/Facility Admin Fee Fee Totals: $0.00

$650.00 Waived $100.00 Waived

Confinement:
Agency: Grand Forks County Correctional Center, Term: 1 Year Suspended: 235 Days
Probation: 2 Years
Credit for Time Served: 130 Days
Comment: x

Judge: Medd, Joel D

[Printed 5/13/2016]

Thanks, Spellbound. I had to see it to believe it (1 year Suspended?).

Soo, he didn't serve a day in prison for fracturing his infant son's skull? Amazing.

There's that, as well as domestic violence charges. Additionally, he's been found in contempt of court for close to $5,000. in child support arrears (p 34/44):

http://www.nd.gov/dhs/services/childsupport/co-reports/contempt-of-court-g-i.pdf

Really, why the hell would this monster want another infant?

Just catching up this morning. Do we know the name of the woman who was arrested?

Been checking in, I am from the area, small town near fargo, this has sent chill waves throughout ND.

One thing I can anyone on national level, we generally don't go to Fargo anymore, we view it has a severe drug problem, and lots of people there seem off. This is like everywhere in the nation, happened overnight. I feel for the girls family, maybe this will be a wakeup call for ND to get on top of crime and drugs. This guy should have been in jail for his pass. but this is constant in ND, our population boomed, our prisons are full, and they let everyone off easy.

2 arrested in connection to disappearance

http://www.newsdakota.com/2017/08/2...ance-savanna-greywind-two-day-old-baby-found/

Go to link for audio clips of Savanna's aunt, and
Christopher Miranda (lives in the apartment building, heard noise as police entered the apartment below and then saw the baby)

Police tell KFGO News a search will be conducted in Fargo and Moorhead today. Last night, acting on a tip, Greywind family and friends searched the Buffalo River State Park along Highway 10, 14 miles east of Moorhead but found nothing.

O.K. I keep reading "allusions" to the baby being found in a 2nd floor apartment. But yet this couple lived on the 3rd floor (the "top" floor, I would think). Even this excerpt seems to suggest that the apartment was "below" (another level). Is it just me?

I also don't think Savanna ever was at the apartment.

But we know BC was there at ~2.30 pm (iirc) when Savanna's father knocked and she answered saying that were not yet finished with the "dress fitting". Savanna was last seen at ~1.30 pm, so I would assume that it was WH who intercepted Savanna in the hallway or somewhere else in the building and took her away. Did he kidnap, kill and dispose of her alone? It's not much time for BC to be involved in the actual crime. It would seem that she was at the apartment for the entire time, or most of it.

Savanna was reported missing at 4.30 pm. When did police interview BC and WH for the first time? And where was the baby while they were being interviewed on the first day and the apartment searched three times?

I have the feeling there were other people involved too.

If they had not brought the baby to the apartment they might have gotten away with it.

If the searches were "consent" searches, then someone would have to be home to let them in when they knocked to request "consent" to search. That doesn't mean they both had to be home. He could have been elsewhere -- with Savanna.

Did the FIRST SEARCH occur shortly after Savanna's mom reported her missing at 4:30 pm Saturday? We don't know the answer to that question.

O.K. I keep reading "allusions" to the baby being found in a 2nd floor apartment. But yet this couple lived on the 3rd floor (the "top" floor, I would think). Even this excerpt seems to suggest that the apartment was "below" (another level). Is it just me?

CM, the person quoted in the article, lives on the second floor directly under the couple's apartment. He is also the one who told LE he heard banging sounds coming from the bathtub the afternoon Savannah disappeared. Sloppy reporting IMO.

Those close up pictures of her holding her belly were too much. I remember doing the same thing. I gotta step away. I slept restless all night imagining what Savanna endured. I will be thinking of her family. This case is too much for my heart.

This case is too much. I was in Michigan yesterday until mid eve. Caught up but could not respond to this horror. Quietly following.

I'm going to hang on to the thought poor Savannah was drugged quickly and did not know or feel what was about to happen.

If the searches were "consent" searches, then someone would have to be home to let them in when they knocked to request "consent" to search. That doesn't mean they both had to be home. He could have been elsewhere -- with Savanna.

Did the FIRST SEARCH occur shortly after Savanna's mom reported her missing at 4:30 pm Saturday? We don't know the answer to that question.

You're right about the searches. But they interviewed both of them per LE fb post (link above), I assumed both of them together (initially at least)?

They also took WH in at one point because of the outstanding fine, which he then paid and was released. While he was gone it would have been BC alone taking care of the baby.

I just find it odd that these two supposedly pulled this off for five days by themselves. LE questioning them, three searches conducted, WH taken in for the unpaid fees, the family in the same building ... There was so much going on, how do you keep a new born healthy and quiet without arousing suspicion when everyone around you is looking for it and the mom?

Thanks, Spellbound. I had to see it to believe it (1 year Suspended?).

Soo, he didn't serve a day in prison for fracturing his infant son's skull? Amazing.

There's that, as well as domestic violence charges. Additionally, he's been found in contempt of court for close to $5,000. in child support arrears (p 34/44):

http://www.nd.gov/dhs/services/childsupport/co-reports/contempt-of-court-g-i.pdf

Really, why the hell would this monster want another infant?

He could have gotten up to. 10 years in prison! :mad:

Everipedia on Brooke:
https://everipedia.org/wiki/brooke-crews/?fref=gc

Brooke's FB: https://www.facebook.com/brooke.o.o.crews?fref=ufi&pnref=story

Been following for a day or two. Went to sleep last night with prayers that she and the baby would be found safe and sound.

I'm in the path of Hurricane Harvey so was preoccupied with that this morning. Checked the dailymail and saw the headline that they found her baby. Omg. What a horrible outcome for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV