Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up. This is crazy! Who does this?! I have no words! Please let Savanna be okay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the lady upstairs had been faking a pregnancy, with a possibility of moving somewhere and then pretending this baby was her own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Several media sources reported today that no other females living in the bldg were known to be pregnant

I'm wondering if they took her to Grand Forks, and then brought the baby back when the police in Grand Forks got involved. Maybe they thought they would be safe after three searches and being publicly cleared. I don't think they intended to keep the baby there, but the involvement of Grand Forks Police changed their plans.
moo of course

Still catching up but I want to express my appreciation to everyone who has been posting updates.
So sick about all of this. My heart hurts for her loved ones. I hope for a miracle today.

From the way I read it, the stolen clothing was something that happened in the past. Also I never saw any reports that said the neighbors had been publicly cleared.

they never were really publicly cleared, DK was. they did arrest the man on a warrant.

I'm wondering if they took her to Grand Forks, and then brought the baby back when the police in Grand Forks got involved. Maybe they thought they would be safe after three searches and being publicly cleared. I don't think they intended to keep the baby there, but the involvement of Grand Forks Police changed their plans.
moo of course

Does anyone know who told the police that Savanna went upstairs to "model clothes"? It wasn't clear in the articles I read. I ask because in a FB post, Savanna called her upstairs neighbour a "b*tch" and accused her of stealing clothes so it would be a bit weird for her to do the neighbour a favour.

I think that statement was from earlier after they found the baby. :)

BTW: Hi Boots!!:wave:

Hello PerfectingPink! Good to see you! I see that now... Sorry! I see they are doing DNA on the baby to see if it is Savanna's baby. I wonder if the family submitted DNA too in the CSI truck perhaps?

the mother received a text from her.

I think the ppl snatched her and they texted her mom, not Savanna.

Does anyone know who told the police that Savanna went upstairs to "model clothes"? It wasn't clear in the articles I read. I ask because in a FB post, Savanna called her upstairs neighbour a "b*tch" and accused her of stealing clothes so it would be a bit weird for her to do the neighbour a favour.

The State Park tip....was that Savanna's phone ping location or an actual tip called in?
If the former, these perps are stupid, (besides being the monsters they are)
If the latter...who? Confession or who?

The State Park tip....was that Savanna's phone ping location or an actual tip called in?
If the former, these perps are stupid, (besides being the monsters they are)
If the latter...who? Confession or who?

The family interview earlier mentioned they had received a phone call (from a number they didn't recognize) and a tip saying to search Buffalo River State Park. <modsnip>

The family interview earlier mentioned they had received a phone call (from a number they didn't recognize) and a tip saying to search Buffalo River State Park. <modsnip>.
Thanks.
Wow, could someone perhaps have seen them in the vicinity of the park, or someone who knows them "suggest" this couple frequents the park?

Hello PerfectingPink! Good to see you! I see that now... Sorry! I see they are doing DNA on the baby to see if it is Savanna's baby. I wonder if the family submitted DNA too in the CSI truck perhaps?

I had not thought of that but I bet you are right!

Can someone link me to the fb post from Savannah where she talks about the female neighbor taking her clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member